Call (636)724-4020 with Questions or Offers!
Sale price: $11,900.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Call (636)724-4020 with Questions or Offers! for sale
SHOWROOM PRICE: $14. 00
DISCOUNT: $3. 00
SALE PRICE: $11. 00!!!
Call 636-724-4020 today for a worldwide shipping quote!
PPW Motorcars is pleased to offer this beautiful 1982 Audi GT Coupe that was beautifully ordered in Gold Metallic over a soft and powdery Delux Quattro Leather Interior! This beautiful example has traveled just 57. 01 miles from new and is the nicest example on the market today!
What sets this vehicle apart from all others is the incredible condition the vehicle is in. Most of the 4. 36 examples did not survive to date and of the very few that exist most of them are in less than desirable condition. To find such a rare and iconic motorcar in such condition is practically unheard of! Further. the vehicle has just been serviced and has had a major service. spark plugs. distributor rotor. air filter. oil change. coolant flush. brake fluid. and much more! Offered for the enthusiast who understands and appreciates the investment potential of this extremely low mile. original and iconic Audi! Bid with confidence-you will not be disappointed in this truly amazing motorcar!
Call us for a complete walk around; we will supply you with a detailed description and answer any questions you may have!
PPW Motorcars is located at 810 North 2nd Street in historic Downtown Saint Charles. Missouri just 1. 5 miles off of Highway 70 and just minutes away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL).
Please call Paul Weishaar. day or night. for more details or any questions (618)791-4020
Why buy from PPW Motorcars?
With many years of specialty experience in the Classic. Luxury. and Exotic motorcar business and a lifetime of passion PPW Motorcars serves some of the worlds most sophisticated and discerning buyers in the industry. We pride ourselves on honesty. expertise of some of the worlds finest vehicles. and a promise to each buyer that the vehicle they purchase will be the exact same one that arrives at their doorstep. We strive to make your purchasing experience easy. convenient. and confidence inspiring. With a central location just minutes away from St. Louis International Airport (Airport Code STL) we are happy to pick customers up curbside or deliver the vehicle to your doorstep. We pride ourselves on integrity. excellent communication. and diligent follow up.
Photo GalleryAdditional InformationWarrantyThis vehicle is being sold as is. where is with no warranty. expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description. authenticity. genuineness. or defects herein. and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness. imperfection. defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle. and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. About Us
PPW Motorcars is a boutique dealership that specializes in selling Classic. Luxury and Exotic automobiles worldwide. We scour the country for the finest. most original and lowest mileage vehicles to be found anywhere. We then carefully perform light reconditioning. servicing and a thorough detail to ensure that the vehicle of your dreams arrives at your doorstep. Our goal is to provide the customer with a superior car buying expierence by making the purchasing experience quick. easy and transparent. We can help set up every facet of the transaction from start to finish so whether it is a general question about a vehicle or requesting that we facilitate international shipping. we are here to help. We are available at the dealer line (636)724-4020 from 9:00-4:00 Monday-Saturday and available anytime afterhours at (618)791-4020. Our hope is that you will say "With service like this I am going to come back!"Terms & Conditions
1. Deposit- A $2. 00 deposit must made by the purchaser within 24 hours of the auctions close. Deposits can be made by PayPal or by calling (636)724-4020 during hours of business. Buyer agrees to fund remaining balance due within 3 business days of the close of auction. If the car is not as represented upon your personal inspection here in St. Charles. your deposit will be promptly refunded.
2. Payment- Certified Check. Cashier Check. Personal Check (must clear bank before delivery). or Wire Transfer. The vehicle must be paid in full before the buyer takes delivery or ships the vehicle. International Buyers: Please be aware that you will be responsible for the Federal Reserve fee(s) charged for all incoming wires.
3. Tax and Title- Missouri residents are responsible for taxes. licensing. and plate fees in your county as assessed by the state. All other purchasers are responsible for title. tax. and other fee's as are assessed in their area.
4. Trades- Trade-in vehicles are accepted and encouraged. All trade-ins must be delivered to our facility before taking delivery of your purchase and the buyer is responsible for all transportation charges.
5. Purchasers Inspection- We have made every effort to accurately describe this vehicle and disclose any information known. We welcome and recommend a buyer's inspection. Buyer is responsible for inspection fees.
6. Contingencies- To non-eBay purchasers. anyone with a deposit but the sale is contingent on financing. 3rd party inspection. or any other contingency. the vehicle will not be held and is subject to be sold at any time. until all contingencies are removed and confirmation has been given in the form of a signed purchase agreement.
7. Shipping- The buyer is responsible for all shipping charges. If you have questions about shipping your purchase or trade-in please contact us and we will happily assist you in locating a company that can facilitate the transportation. We assume no responsibility for damage that occurs while in transport.
8. Administrative Fee- The only fee associated with the sale is a $199 administrative fee which is charged to ALL retail customers and covers title transfer. holding costs. vehicle preparation. and overnight documentation delivery (where applicable).
9. Warranty- All vehicles are sold "as-is" and no warranty is expressed or implied unless otherwise noted.
All used vehicles should be assumed to have some degree of wear. No vehicle is perfect to everyone. Each vehicle has its strengths. styles. tendencies and shortcomings. Therefore. despite our best efforts to verify a vehicle's mechanical condition. we are not able to warranty a manufacturer’s workmanship or previous owner’s diligence in care. It is for this reason that all vehicles are sold "AS IS". If you have any questions about the vehicle please ask. We are available anytime to assist you. We have described the above mentioned vehicle to the best of our ability. However. with all pre-owned automobiles. the condition is subjective. Please be advised that no oral or written statements concerning any vehicle constitutes a representation or warranty of the condition of the said vehicle. We recommend an inspection to avoid any misunderstandings or representations.
All vehicles are for sale locally and PPW Motorcars reserves the right to end the auction at any time.
See our other listings
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Audi cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $115,300.001972 Porsche 911
price: $US $90,130.001986 Land Rover Defender
price: $5,900.001987 Audi 4000 Quattro
price: $36,499.00S Line wheels & Running boards OEM
|1965 Chevrolet C-10 --||21||$14,995.00|
|1989 Porsche 944||4||$14,995.00|
|1986 Audi 5000 Quattro||9||$US $2,000.00|
|1987 Audi Coupe||21||$3,000.00|
|1978 Chevrolet El Camino||12||$US $4,000.00|
|1986 Mercedes-Benz E-Class||9||$7,750.00|
|1989 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class||21||$14,977.00|
|1965 Chevrolet C-10 --||21||$14,500.00|
|1980 Pontiac Trans Am Bandit Edition 6.6L||21||$27,995.00|
|1979 Volkswagen Specialty 4 Wheel Drive Iltis||10||$US $6,500.00|
|1987 Audi Coupe||21||$3,500.00|
|1987 Porsche 924||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||21||$39,990.00|
|1989 Porsche 944||4||$14,995.00|
|Audi 5000S/ 5000CS Manual 1984-1988||8||$89.99|
|1984 Porsche 944||21||$US $6,601.00|
|1978 Chevrolet El Camino||12||$US $3,900.00|
|1979 Volkswagen Thing||10||$US $5,000.00|
|1969 Ford Mustang Grande Hardtop||21||$17,995.00|
|1965 Chevrolet C-10 --||21||$16,995.00|