1964 MG, NO RESERVE
Sale price: $100.00 make an offer
Last update: 01.03.2014
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1964 MG, NO RESERVE for sale
PLEASE READ AD IN FULL PRIOR TO BIDDING!
ALL NEW EBAY BIDDERS. FIRST TIME BIDDERS TO OUR SITE. nbsp;OR BIDDERS WITH "0" FEEDBACK MUST CONTACT OUR OFFICE WITH YOUR NAME AND PHONE NUMBER BEFORE BIDDING OR YOUR BID WILL BE CANCELED! PLEASE CALL (714) 991-6044. (IF NO ANSWER. CONTACT SELLER THROUGH EBAY)
TODO POSTOR NUEVO EN EBAY. O PRIMERA VEZ APOSTANDO. O POSTOR CON "0" INFORMACION. TENDRA QUE COMUNICARSE CON NUESTRA OFICINA Y DAR SU NOMBRE Y TELEFONO ANTES DE APOSTAR. SINO LA CONCECUENCIA SERA QUE LA APUESTA SERA CANCELADA! (714) 991-6044.
Up for auction is a 1964 MG Coupe that was recently donated to a national charitable foundation and is being sold with NO RESERVE.
The vehicle is equipped with a 4cyl engine and a 4 speed manual transmission. The odometer shows 48. 60 miles. It's fairly well equipped with most of the options. The seats are blue and torn. although a good detail will make a huge difference. The exterior of the car is silver/gray and is showing signs of wear and is faded. It has a few door dings and scratches. The tires appear to HAVE ROUGHLY 25% road life left. Please refer to the photos included in this auction for more description details.
This vehicle does NOT drive.
Title and DMV
This vehicle comes with a clear California Title and its Registration IS UNKNOWN. All taxes. fees. and penalties due to the DMV. are the responsibility of the buyer.
This vehicle was donated! Therefore we do not have ANY information regarding the history or condition of the vehicle other than what we can see. We do not perform any physical or mechanical inspections on the vehicle. No vehicles are test driven so we cannot vouch for any drivability nor condition of the motor or transmission unless it is evident when the vehicle is dropped off. We can only describe what is evident. There may be other problems with the vehicle which are not apparent. visible or known. We are not responsible for inaccurate or incomplete descriptions of the vehicle. We make every effort to photograph details. however. if something is missed or damage is not shown that is not our responsibility. The buyer has every opportunity to inspect the vehicle PRIOR to bidding. If you cannot inspect the vehicle prior to bidding then you are bidding at your own risk. Every vehicle is sold in “as is” and “where is” condition. Once the vehicle is paid for and leaves our lot there are NO REFUNDS and NO RECOURSE. Buyers may schedule an appointment to view any vehicle by calling (714) 991-6044.
· Deposit must be received within 24 hours of the end of the auction. Full payment is required within three (3) days of the end of the auction.
· All auctions are subject to a doc fee as follows:
o $75. 00 for vehicle under $1. 00
o $100. 00 for vehicles over $1. 00 and $50. 00 for every $1. 00 thereafter
· Vehicles not paid for in full within three (3) days of end of auction will be subject to a penalty of $50. 00 plus $20. 00 PER DAY in storage fees (storage fees are not negotiable and must be paid prior to release of vehicle).
· Vehicles not paid for within one week of end of auction will result in buyer's privileges revoked and vehicle to be relisted on ebay.
We accept cash in person. credit card (Visa and MC only) and PayPal (up to $1. 00. 00) only. Cashier's checks may be used for payment but vehicle will not be released until cashier's check clears (up to three business days).
NO Refund and NO Warranty Policy
All cars are sold in AS IS and WHERE IS condition with all faults – known and unknown. described or not described. Should there be ANY mechanical issues discovered after the purchase of the vehicle there will be no recourse offered by the Seller. The Buyer will be 100% responsible for any problems discovered after the vehicle leaves the lot. Seller makes NO warranties as to the condition of any vehicle. Descriptions and photos contained herein may not be accurate and buyer is 100% responsible for inspecting the vehicle prior to bidding. NO REFUNDS will be given on any purchased vehicle under any circumstances. ALL SALES ARE FINAL!
Pick Up Location and Contact Information
All winning bidders are responsible for picking up their vehicle(s) at our lot located at 928 E. Vermont Ave. Anaheim. CA 92805. Call our offices at (714) 991-6044 if you have any questions or wish to schedule an appointment to view a car.
About our Ebay Auction
· There is NO Buy It Now price so please do not ask.
· We reserve the right to end any auction early for any reason.
· We do not accept trades nor can you trade your vehicle for another vehicle we have listed on ebay.
· We do not sell parts off any vehicle and vehicles will not be parted out.
· DO NOT BID if you do not intend to complete the transaction.
· CALL US if you have any questions PRIOR to bidding (714) 991-6044.
· We reserve the right to block any bidder for any reason.
· By placing a bid you acknowledge that you have read and understand and agree to the terms of this listing.
· All vehicles are delivered at our location. Buyers are responsible for picking vehicles up or arranging their own transportation.
· All sales are FINAL!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Edward, dated 13 march 2014
Is the MGB still for sale and where is the car located.
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £2,750.001969 MGB GT Black
price: £23,500.001951 MG TD
price: £18,950.00MGB Roadster 1973
price: $280.001965 MGB ROADSTER # MATCH
|1966 MG MG B GT||11||$19,995.00|
|1979 MG Other --||12||$7,995.00|
|1974 MG BGT --||12||$13,995.00|
|1972 MG Other --||12||$8,995.00|
|1972 MG Midget Mark 2||8||$8,750.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$23,999.00|
|1969 MG MGB||4||$9,800.00|
|1973 MG Midget||3||$US $2,025.00|
|1952 MG TD||12||$21,995.00|
|1954 MG TD||21||$US $1,259.56|
|1976 MG MGB||19||$US $200.00|
|1979 MG MGB||13||$2,700.00|
|1973 MG Other||5||$12,999.00|
|1979 MG MGB||7||$8,000.00|
|1980 MG MGB||13||$12,000.00|
|1966 MG MGB Many New Improvements||15||$6,990.00|
|1953 MG T-Series||16||$11,500.00|
|1967 MG MGB||10||$US $1,850.00|
|1979 MG MGB||12||$4,600.00|
|1980 MG Other MGB||21||$US $1,525.00|