1961 MG MGA 1961 MGA TWIN CAM ROADSTER. ORIGINAL PAINT AND TRIM.
Sale price: $64,900.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Doors:||2 Doors|
|Trim:||1961 MGA TWIN CAM ROADSTER. ORIGINAL PAINT AND TRIM.|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1961 MG MGA 1961 MGA TWIN CAM ROADSTER. ORIGINAL PAINT AND TRIM. for sale
Notice to Bidders: All of the vehicles we list on eBay are for sale locally. We reserve the right to end an auction early. Deposit: We require a non-refundable $2000 deposit within 48 hours of winning the auction. Please call to make arrangements for payment. Payment Types: Cash in person, Certified Funds, Institutional Financing All sales transactions must be completed within 7 calendar days of auction close. Prices subject to change without notice and do not include Title, License, Registration Fees, State or Local Taxes or Processing Fees, if any. Please contact seller first for vehicle availability. Although every effort is made to present accurate and reliable information, use of this information is voluntary, and should only be deemed reliable after an independent review of its accuracy, completeness, and timeliness. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify the existence of options, accessories and the vehicle condition before time of sale. Any and all differences must be addressed prior to time of sale. No expressed or implied warranties, including the availability or condition of the equipment listed is made. EPA mileage estimates for comparison purposes only. Actual mileage may vary depending on driving conditions, driving habits, and vehicle maintenance.
1. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
2. Kurt Tanner Motorcars reserves the right to,
a. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
b. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion, or end the auction early if necessary.
3. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
4. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid"
a. If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
§ You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
b. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
§ You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
5. Funds & Financing:
a. For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please e-mail or phone Kurt at(909) 241-1051 prior to bidding.
6. Buyers Inspection: Kurt Tanner Motorcars has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Kurt Tanner Motorcars welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection, please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
7. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". No representations or warranties are made by seller, nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. The Buyer acknowledges and represents that neither the seller nor seller's agent(s) have made any express or implied warranties about or concerning this vehicle other than those contained in this agreement. Buyer acknowledges that Buyer has knowledge and expertise in automobile purchasing and business matters such that Buyer is capable of evaluating the merits and risks associated with this vehicle, this transaction and this agreement. BUYER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SALE IS AS-IS, WHERE IS. The Buyer further acknowledges that he/she/they/it have not relied upon any assumptions regarding Seller or Seller's agent(s) knowledge concerning the vehicle nor upon any representations by Seller or Seller's agent(s) about the vehicle. The Buyer is buying this vehicle based upon his/her/their/its or his/her/their/its agent's own inspection, evaluation, examination and opinion. THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY AND USAGE IN TRADE ARE DISCLAIMED.
8. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state, county, city taxes and fees, as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered.
9. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing, there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's checks we will hold all titles until funds have cleared.
10. Shipping & Delivery:
a. Shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
b. Licensed Carriers are generally insured. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Kurt Tanner Motorcars as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper, not with Kurt Tanner Motorcars.
c. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier, but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
11. Finalizing your Purchase:
a. Kurt Tanner Motorcars will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
b. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Kurt at Kurt Tanner Motorcars by e-mail or phone(909) 241-1051 within 48 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 7 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
c. At time of sending initial deposit, before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer, all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
Fees and Taxes Out of state buyers are responsible for paying tax, title, license and documentation fee. The customer is responsible for registering the vehicle in their home state. Please reach out to dealer for details.Selling a Vehicle? Create Professional Listings Fast and Easy. Click Here! Copyright © 2021 Auction123 - All rights reserved. - Disclaimer
Auction123 (a service and listing/software company) and the Seller has done his/her best to disclose the equipment/condition of this vehicle/purchase. However, Auction123 disclaims any warranty as to the accuracy or to the working condition of the vehicle/equipment listed. The purchaser or prospective purchaser should verify with the Seller the accuracy of all the information listed within this ad.
Offered for sale, from KURT TANNER MOTORCARS, is this excellent original MGA Twin Cam Roadster amazingly still wearing it's original paintwork and trim. This car was purchased by us last year out of a prominent San Francisco Bay area car collection where it was the star out of the group of 14 other MG's. This car was purchased new on April 11, 1961 by a Franklyn Bruce Swartz of Sacramento, California. It was enjoyed by him until it was sold on January 18th, 1989 into the MG collection and appears to have been stored in a climate controlled building with other cars since then.
The bodywork and paint on this car are original and pretty untouched. The passenger door has suffered a few light dings and attempted touch-up paint. Panel fit is great. Paintwork is very
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $1,000.001980 MG MGB
price: £5,995.00Mgb roadster tax mot exempt nice example px
price: £5,000.00MGB GT
price: £3,100.001979 MG MIDGET 1500 YELLOW
|1957 MG MGA 1500||24||$12,400.00|
|1980 MG MGB||24||$1,000.00|
|1957 MG MGA 1500||12||$49,995.00|
|1977 MG MGB||24||$1,000.00|
|1958 MG MGA Roadster||12||$26,900.00|
|1977 MG MGB||1||$|
|1980 MG MGB MK IV 34k Original Miles||8||$12,999.00|
|1979 MG MGB MK IV||7||$8,499.00|
|1959 MG MGA 1500||25||$5,100.00|
|1966 MG MGB||25||$13,950.00|
|1957 Other Makes MGA ROADSTER||24||$42,800.00|
|1949 MG TC Ex U Midget Roadster||24||$44,625.00|
|1949 MG T-Series||23||$10,000.00|
|1975 MG Midget - brand new soft top||2||$200.00|
|1957 MG MGA 1500||24||$1,050.00|
|1957 MG MGA - Roadster Show Car||2||$10,470.00|
|1953 MG T-Series||18||$14,000.00|
|1977 MG MGB Roadster||1||$500.00|
|1979 MG MGB yellow||6||$8,500.00|