1952 Other Makes Minor
Sale price: $US $11,200.00 make an offer
Pending offersDate: 2017-12-26
ernie d. (from smithtown ny ) offered 10,500 usd
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Trim:||Morris Minor Pro Street|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1952 Other Makes Minor for sale
1952 Morris Minor Pro Street. This little Morris has been a race car for many decades. with an unknown history at Woodburn drag strip in Oregon. The current owner converted it into this stunning little Pro Street car. A rundown of the feature is as follows: New 2" x 3" square tube frame. along with new steel floors. console. and wheel tubs. New roll cage. New pinstriping and working electric semaphores! 1968 GM 350cid motor bored . 40 over making for 358cid. 10. 5:1 compression Speed Pro pistons. Como Cam. and LT1 heads with new valves and springs. New MEI distributor. high output water pump. and fuel pump. New Demon carb. Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold. and 3500 stall convertor. GM 350 Turbo transmission. Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 to answer all your questions!
1952 Morris Minor Pro Street. nbsp;FORMER RACE CAR COMPLETELY RESTORED FOR STREET USE!
The Old Oregon Motor Company presents:
1952 Morris Minor Pro Street. Orange/Black. This little Morris has been a race car for many decades. with an unknown history at Woodburn drag strip in Oregon. The current owner bought it a few years ago in well-used condition as the basis for his new creation. this stunning little Pro Street machine. A rundown of the feature is as follows: New 2" x 3" square tube frame. along with new steel floors. console. and wheel tubs. New paint and chrome Morris Minor hood badges. New roll cage. New pinstriping and working electric semaphores! 1968 GM 350cid motor bored . 40 over making for 358cid. 10. 5:1 compression Speed Pro pistons. nbsp; Como Cam. and LT1 heads with new valves and springs. New chrome 100 amp alternator and new high torque starter. New MEI distributor. high output water pump. and fuel pump. New Demon carb. Edelbrock aluminum intake manifold. and 3500 stall convertor. Hedman headers. The GM 350 Turbo transmission has a new cooler. new aluminum pan. and new B&M shifter. New driveline yokes and U-joints. Narrowed 9" Ford rear end with new 3. 73 non-positraction gears. Four bar suspension with new coil over springs and shocks with a Panhard bar. New upper and lower ball joints. New Opel GT rotors. calipers. wheel cylinders. backing plates. and hardware. New Corvette master cylinder and brake lines. New aluminum radiator and electric fan. New 10 gallon aluminum fuel tank. 1972 Opel GT rack and pinion steering with column drop. New Equis gauges and tachometer. Hiway 15 wiring harness. and a new battery and cables. New 10" rear wheels with M/T street/strip tires. Polished front mags with new tires. New front seats. New polished Hilborn hood scoop. new chrome front and rear bumpers. and new chrome hood and trunk hinges. No gas gauge or speedometer. No wipers. but car comes with a wiper motor and controls. No emergency brake. Properly titled.
This super fun and tractable street machine runs and sounds fabulous! Don't miss it!
Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 to answer all your questions!
In fairness to all Bidders. reserve prices are always held in confidence.
Buyer will be responsible for his own Licensing Requirements in State of residence. Buyer can inspect vehicle at our premises BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 to schedule appointment. Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback. DEALERS ARE WELCOME TO BID! Please call Bill Penny with all of your questions prior to bidding at 503-209-5510! NO EMAILS PLEASE. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction early. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation. Winning Bidder must confirm his winning bid with a $500 PayPal Deposit immediately after the end of the auction. Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within 5 days of Winning Bid.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be sure to have all monies (loans or financing approved or in place) before making your final bid. We appreciate your business and want to handle the transaction as smoothly and expeditiously as possible.
2. We accept Certified & Cashier's Checks and Bank transfers in US Dollars only.
3. The deposit is due immediately after auction closure. The balance is due within 5 days after auction closure. If the deposit is not received within 48 hours of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 5 days following the close of auction. we reserve the right to relist the vehicle or to sell it to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer.
4. Our goal is to continue providing quality vehicles. It is important to keep in mind that the vehicles we list are pre-owned. and it is very difficult to describe every small mark on them. As a consequence there may be additional minor wear on the vehicle that is typical of the age. such as minor superficial hairline scratches. small nicks and minor abrasions that are not indicated in this description. These factors will not detract from the overall appearance and value of the vehicle. Minor items such as cigarette lighters. manuals and CD magazines may also be missing.
5. To the best of our knowledge we have indicated any mechanical problems that are present in the description above. However. we are selling the vehicle "as is". without warranty other than any existing factory warranty that may still remain. In many cases we can provide extended service contracts at additional charge. Please inquire for details. Unless the vehicle has a remaining factory warranty. all sales are "AS-IS" with no warranty.
6. eBay may offer some type of warranty. If so. that warranty is separate and independent of Oregon Motor Company.
7. Buyer pays all shipping charges and makes all final arrangements with the shipping company. We sell locally and internationally and will be happy to assist you if you need help finding a shipping company. Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 and I'll be happy to get you a competitive rate quote.
8. All bidders understand and agree to the following:
i. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction.
ii. We reserve the right to cancel bids from those with excessive negative feedback.
iii. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
9. The State of Oregon shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes. Venue shall be exclusively in Clackamas County. The final contract signed between both buyer and seller shall be binding. The final signed contract and terms thereof shall govern the sale. All disputes arising out of or relating to this auction. any negotiations. the Signed agreement. or to the breach. enforcement or interpretation thereof. shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Oregon. in accordance with the terms contained in the final sale agreement and under the laws of the state of Oregon.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
1. No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of auction please. If there are bid retractions in the last 24 hours. we may cancel all bids. end the auction early and relist this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
2. Remember your obligation as a bidder and eBay Community member. Don't Bid unless you have the ability and you intend to purchase the vehicle. Bidders must have cash or available financing before bidding on our vehicles.
3. Remember that you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described vehicle from Oregon Motor Company. This is our business and we take it very seriously. Therefore. we reserve the right to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone that intentionally interferes with our auctions or our ability to effectively sell our vehicles.
4. All "Reserve Met" bidders will be contacted by e-mail before the end of the auction to determine the veracity of their bid. If the legitimacy of the bid can not be verified. the bid may be cancelled to protect the integrity of the auction process.
5. We respect all of our customers - locally and now nationally and internationally here on eBay! We are happy to make all of our vehicles available for all qualified bidders that are registered in the eBay Community.
The Old Oregon Motor Co. takes its name from the original Oregon Motor Company. a Ford dealership established in Portland in 1904. In 1916. the company moved into their permanent showroom located downtown at NW 8th Ave. and Davis Street. Today. the building is an art gallery and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Unlike its namesake. The Old Oregon Motor Co. does not have a retail location but rather is virtual in nature. Our cars can often be found on eBay under our user ID oregonmotorcompany. If you wish to view our inventory in person. showings are by appointment only. Our proprietor. Bill Penny. has been selling classic cars for over 30 years. He has worked as a salesman for some of the most prestigious dealerships on the West Coast. They include The Chequered Flag of Beverly Hills. Silicon Valley Auto Group. the Imperial Palace Auto Collection. Northwest Investment Cars. and Monte Shelton Motor Company. He also has been employed by Keith Martin's Sports Car Market magazine. The Old Oregon Motor Co. was established on January 1st. 2011 and is licensed. bonded. and insured in the State of Oregon under dealer's license number DA 3528. Below is a photo of the original Oregon Motor Company showroom of 1916 as it appears today with the Overland building behind it. Note the faded Overland signage on the defunct auto elevator shaft.
Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 anytime.
Get Images that
Make Supersized Seem Small. Tailor your auctions with Auctiva's
THE simple solution for eBay sellers.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from ernie d., dated 18 january 2018
hi i made an offer of 10,500 in december, is the car still available,if so was i close? please email me with an update. thanks
from jim, dated 12 august 2017
Thanks for no reply
from jim, dated 09 august 2017
Hi there, I just found this site and not sure if it up to date, Q , Is this vehicle still for sale? If so, what is your best price? and any idea on shipping costs to Australia. Thanks in advance Jim
Other classic Morris cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $20,754.001957 Morris Minor 1000
price: £4,000.00Morris minor traveler 1960
price: $US $5,819.001966 Morris minor TRAVELLER 1000
price: £9,995.001930 hot rod / rat rod. MOT AND TAX EXEMPT
|1973 Chevrolet Camaro||21||$22,000.00|
|1967 Morris Traveler woodie Traveler||21||$US $4,056.00|
|1952 Other Makes Minor||12||$US $11,200.00|
|1964 Morris||17||$US $3,050.00|
|1967 Morris Minor Traveler||19||$US $1,625.00|
|1955 Packard Clipper||15||$US $8,500.00|
|1976 Mini Cooper 1001||21||$US $5,700.00|
|1968 Mini Classic Mini Super Deluxe||17||$US $6,766.00|
|1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210||21||$US $19,100.00|
|1954 Nash Metropolitan Convertible Metropolitan Convertible||12||$12,900.00|
|1973 Chevrolet Camaro||21||$US $12,600.00|
|1959 Morris 1000 2 door||3||$US $3,050.00|
|1960 Morris Mini minor||18||$US $6,600.00|
|1968 Mini Cooper S||11||$US $16,600.00|
|1971 Morris Minor||21||$US $7,100.00|
|1968 Morris Minor 1000 Saloon||21||$US $3,167.00|
|1960 Morris Minor||12||$18,000.00|
|1960 Morris Mini minor||15||$US $5,900.00|
|1958 Morris MINOR 1000 convertible||20||$US $1,526.00|
|1989 Saab 900 2dr Coupe Convertible||12||$3,500.00|