1971 Fiat 850 Spider | eBay
Sale price: $7,000.00 make an offer
Pending offersDate: 2017-05-17
Gary rourke (from Toronto ontario) offered 7500 usd
Gary rourke (from Toronto ontario) offered 7500 usd
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1971 Fiat 850 Spider | eBay for sale
Life is too short to drive boring cars! Don't you want to drive a Fiat 850 Spider this summer?
This beautiful metallic blue over black. freshly-restored 1971 FIAT 850 spider convertible. located in Montreal is ready and raring to take you and a friend out for a stylish ride in the sun! In great shape and lovingly restored to a very high standard. this gorgeous little machine drives as great as it looks.
This spider is In “Turn Key” condition and is an excellent car to bring to regional car shows. touring. and car club events.
This is a “Matching Numbers Car”. with over $18. 00 (Canadian Dollars) invested in its restoration. not counting labour costs. The car runs as it should. and has been recently appraised as a “Condition 1. 75” car. Virtually everything is either new or restored.
Originally from Calgary. Alberta (always a Canadian car). this beauty spent most of its 28. 00 mile life in a salt-free environment. garage kept and free of rust prior to its recently completed restoration. This car was restored over a three-year period beginning in 2014 and only very recently completed. The 903cc/52 hp motor has been fully rebuilt. with less than 1000 miles since completion. and is equipped with the correct European Weber carburetor and air filter. Mechanically refreshed. with a new ANSA exhaust and new shocks. all mechanical systems. gauges and electrical components work as they should. Sporting shiny new chrome parts costing over $2. 00. beautifully-stitched new seats and interior. and finished in an eye-catching blue metallic paint (applied to a well-prepared rust-free body - stripped to bare metal). the car presents very well for shows and outings.
Additionally. the car comes with additional parts. such as a NOS FIAT 850 original steering wheel. electronic ignition. and other miscellaneous parts worth well over $1000. including a rare. original black FIAT interior console. It also comes with its original tool kit.
If you are looking for a turn key. rear-engined Italian convertible to bring to events and enjoy on sunny days. HERE's your car!
A video of the restoration is available on Youtube. Please feel free to call 514-771-9513 or email alfaromeodriveralex@gmail. com if you have any questions.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement.
2. The Seller reserves the right to end this auction early or to cancel bids and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
3. The winning bidder is required to contact the Seller within 24 hours of the close of the auction to finalize details of the transaction.
4. A $500 (US Dollars) Paypal deposit is required from the Winning Bidder immediately upon close of the auction. The Paypal deposit is non-refundable. Any refunds will be at the sole discretion of the Seller. If the Winning Bidder does not contact the Seller and submit the required deposit within 48 hours of auction close. the vehicle may be made available to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer on a first come. first serve basis.
5. For the balance of payment. we will accept bank wire transfer (preferred). cashier's check. or personal check (vehicle pick-up will be delayed until the check [cheque] clears).
As an international buyer. it is as easy to purchase a vehicle as it is for any domestic buyer. You. or your agent. are responsible for Custom clearing the vehicle and registration in your own country.
Please be aware that all pre-owned vehicles. regardless of age. mileage. or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. I encourage all bidders to have a personal inspection completed to help ensure satisfaction. All inspections are to take place prior to the end of the auction.
This vehicle is being sold as is. where is with no warranty. expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description. authenticity. genuineness. or defects herein. and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness. imperfection. defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
1. I am not an expert in the construction. engineering. finishes. materials. or components of this particular car. While I do my best to perform an extensive visual inspection. I do not disassemble vehicles or components for inspection purposes and therefore it is always possible that there is hidden damage that is not readily apparent.
2. This auction and all advertising information may be updated without notice whenever new information is obtained and may contain mistakes and inaccuracies. Information is provided to the best of our knowledge. and we make no warranty or representation regarding the accuracy. truth. or reliability of such information. We cannot be responsible for any errors. omissions. or inaccuracies contained in information provided by any third parties.
Also published at eBay.ca
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Fiat cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £6,550.00FIAT 500F - 1968 - FROM ITALY - UK REGISTERED - READY TO ENJOY!
price: $14,300.00Fiat: 500
price: £11,750.00Fiat 850 spider extremly rare
price: $US $1,075.001969 Fiat 124 Spider
|1974 Fiat 500||8||$7,500.00|
|1963 Fiat 600||4||$16,995.00|
|1951 Fiat Topolino Giardiniera||4||$39,995.00|
|1978 Fiat Spyder --||12||$12,595.00|
|1972 Fiat 500L||8||$17,999.00|
|1978 Fiat 124 Spider Convertible||21||$US $3,000.00|
|1981 Fiat 124 Spider 2000 Legend||15||$24,950.00|
|1983 Fiat 124 Spider||6||$US $122.50|
|1959 Fiat 500 Fiat 600||21||$US $3,650.00|
|1967 Fiat Dino||21||$US $5,000.00|
|1981 Fiat Other 2000 Spider||21||$10,000.00|
|1954 Fiat 500 /TOPOLINO||21||$24,000.00|
|1963 Fiat 500 --||12||$19,900.00|
|1975 Fiat 124 Spider||12||$US $1,250.00|
|1928 Fiat 520 torpedo||2||$9,800.00|
|1971 Fiat 500||21||$11,900.00|
|1984 Fiat 124 Spider Spider 2000||12||$12,000.00|
|1959 Fiat 1200 Vetture Speciale||21||$12,900.00|
|1981 Fiat 2000 SPIDER BY PININIFARINA||12||$12,000.00|
|1980 Fiat X-1/9||9||$1,000.00|