1969 AMC AMX TORCH RED -- JUST FINISHED RESTORATION!
Sale price: $12,374.00 make an offer
Price trends for this listing:
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1969 AMC AMX TORCH RED -- JUST FINISHED RESTORATION! for sale
1969 AMC AMX
One of just 729 produced for the 1969 model year with a 343 v8 and an automatic transmission!
We did a complete restoration on this car from top to bottom.
The COMPLETE car got a Torch Red base coat/clear coat paint job. It looks great!
Some of the NEW exterior parts include:
- a new grille.
- new rechromed bumpers
- new rear reflector
- brand new trendsetter side exhaust
- new hood molding. the hood is a bolt on fiberglass hood. it is really nice and fits well.
- new front windshield
It does have the original '69 magnum 500 wheels with newer tires on it.
Some of the New Interior Parts Include:
- New legendary door panels
- New legendary seat backs and kick panels
- New legendary seat covers and seat buns
- Recovered the headliner/sail panels
- Brand new weather stripping for doors. roof rail. and trunk
- The dash and other panels you couldn't buy new were dyed black again for the fresh look
Some of the New Mechanical Parts:
- Completely Rebuilt 343 Engine (have pictures as well of all of the rebuild process). Mild cam. torker intake. It runs really well. It has less then 100 miles on the total build.
- New Edel. 650 Carb. it does have a 390 breather lid. even though it is a 343 car. We just did this for looks.
- Rebuilt B. W. M12 transmission. It shifts awesome!!
- 291c - 1970 Dogleg heads
- New gas sending unit has been installed in the tank (it needs hooked up so the gas gauge works)
- All new belts and hoses
- The front end has all new suspension
- Rebuilt front trunions
- 4 New Shocks
- New Rear wiring harness from the dash back
- New fuel line
- New Stainless Steal break lines by finelines!
- New master cylinder
- New washer bag. bolt kits. etc. This was done right!!
- New speedometer cable in the bag it needs installed. but it comes with the car.
There is just too much to list. but as you can see this was done the right way. and you can not build one for what my reserve is. It does come with a complete photo album of this build.
Terms of Sale Overview:
We reserve the right to end this listing at any time. This is for sale locally.
Please. if you do not intend to pay. please do not bid.
All bidders with less than 5 feedback's need to call us or their bid might be canceled.
The successful high bidder will submit a $1000. 00 NON-REFUNDABLE payment deposit with PAYPAL within 24 hours of the close of the auction to secure the vehicle. We do not take PAYPAL for final payment or balance. We take U. S bank check. bank wire transfer or cash in person only for final payment no exceptions. Buyer agrees to pay remaining balance due within 7 days of the close of the auction. All financial transactions must be completed before delivery of the vehicle.
AS IS - NO Warranty:
Note this and all classics sold by us on ebay or our website are as/is where is. The information. products. and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. We make no representations about the suitability of the information. products. and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information is provided "AS-IS" without warranty of any kind. We and/or our respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information. including all implied warranties and conditions of merchant ability. fitness for a particular purpose. title and non-infringement. We and/or our suppliers will not be liable for any direct. indirect. punitive. incidental. special or consequential damages arising out of or in any connected with the use of this site or with any delay or inability to use this web site. or for any information obtained through this web site. or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site. whether based on contract. tort. strict liability or otherwise. because some states/ jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. The above limitation may not apply to you.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic AMC cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $15,000.001968 javelin
price: $37,500.00AMC : Other 1970 AMC REBEL MACHINE
price: $28,700.00Plymouth : Barracuda 2 Door Black vinyl hardtop
|1977 AMC Hornet AMX||4||$16,995.00|
|1967 AMC Rebel||4||$46,995.00|
|1968 AMC AMX||16||$US $8,100.00|
|1970 AMC Javelin SST||21||$US $99,999.00|
|1970 AMC AMX 2 Seater||21||$44,900.00|
|1969 AMC Rambler Rambler||9||$US $6,500.00|
|1972 AMC Other||21||$US $8,500.00|
|1959 AMC RAMBLER ORIGINAL INTERIOR 327 V8 AUTO PS PB||12||$17,900.00|
|1970 AMC AMX Go Package||4||$69,995.00|
|1965 AMC 990 h rambler ambassador||21||$24,900.00|
|1968 American Motors AMX --||21||$46,900.00|
|1981 AMC CJ-8 Scrambler 4.2L 4-Speed 4x4 Beautiful Restoration!||8||$US $12,600.00|
|1964 AMC Other 770||15||$9,500.00|
|1973 AMC Hornet X||4||$11,995.00|
|1967 AMC Rebel||4||$46,995.00|
|1974 AMC Gremlin hatchback||21||$10,500.00|
|1970 AMC Javelin||21||$8,800.00|
|1970 AMC Rebel The Machine --||12||$37,500.00|
|1974 AMC Javelin||16||$14,000.00|
|1968 AMC AMX Premium||21||$US $18,555.00|