Convertible 2-Tops Fresh Resto Runs Excellent in AZ like MGA 62 63 65 66 67 68
Sale price: $11,600.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Convertible 2-Tops Fresh Resto Runs Excellent in AZ like MGA 62 63 65 66 67 68 for sale
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
1964 MGB Roadster - Wire Wheels - Soft Top & Hard Top - Beautifully Restored!
Rust Free Original Black Plate California Car - Just Completed Restoration - Runs Excellent
Here is an absolutely beautiful 1964 MGB Roadster in excellent condition both inside and out. This beautiful rust free California car has just been completely restored and is ready for its next adventure. With its upgraded weber carburetor setup and freshly rebuilt motor this car is a blast to drive and is very well sorted. Optioned with a four speed transmission. wire wheels. soft top. hard top. am fm radio and much more. These cars rarely ever come up for sale and this is a great opportunity to own a wonderful 64' MGB that is in excellent condition. Finished is the most desired color of British Racing Green this car is sure to turn some heads. Do not miss out on this car and BID NOW!
Beautiful "British Racing Green" Over Black Interior
This car is equipped with the following options:- 4cyl Upgraded Single Weber Carburetor Engine (completely rebuilt) - Manual Four Speed Transmission - Convertible Top (brand new) - Hard Top - Wood Steering Wheel - Disc Brakes - Wire Wheels - AM FM CD Radio (original radio included) - Wire Wheel Full Spare - Ect.
Check out the HD video of the car running!
This MGB has a beautiful fresh paint job finished in British Racing Green and looks great from all angles. The body is totally solid. rust free and straight. All body panels. look excellent and do not show any sign of rust or poor repairs. All the chrome and trim on the car are look excellent and have been restored. This car has an eye catching color combination and really makes this car a unique piece! This car is sitting on wire wheels with true knock off caps and has a fresh set of tires all around. All the rubbers and glass are in good condition.
The black leather interior is all brand new and looks EXCELLENT. The complete interior has been replaced. carpet. door panels. seats. EVERYTHING. All gauges. switches. lights ect work perfectly. Very nice interior. Trunk compartment looks great and has a new carpet kit to finish it off. Top is brand new fits excellent and also included is a hard top. The dash has been updated with modern gauges which all work and read perfect.
Mechanically. this MGB is in excellent condition and drives extremely well. This car has a complete rebuilt drive front to back and feels very strong. The 4cylinder motor is a later motor which is more reliable and powerful. This car runs extremely well and drives better than new! Very well sorted car that is turn key ready to jump in and drive now. Under the hood is nicely detailed and clean.
This '64 MGB is a rare find and is in excellent condition. This car has the best of everything and is ready to drive and enjoy. Here is your chance to own a wonderful 64' MGB Roadster! BID NOW!
If you have any additional questions please call Joey at 480-205-5880. The car is located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale. AZ. Please email or call with any questions and I welcome international bidders WE EXPORT! I can also help with shipping quotes and arrangements. We ship cars all over the world! We also provide recommendations on financing. Please call if interested.
With almost 98% of my cars sold sight unseen I have a reputation for delivering the highest quality cars available on the market. Bid with confidence and check out my excellent 100% positive feedback rating!
Good luck in the bidding!
Please allow for the 90+ high quality pictures to load!
Buy with Confidence!
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We take time to carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of photos. However. it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles are pre-owned. not brand new. After careful reading of the entire description. rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption. if any statement or comment is unclear. or if you have questions. please e-mail or call us prior to bidding.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Phoenix. Arizona. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights. and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition. you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $199. Arizona residents will be responsible for 8. 95% sales tax. and vehicle registration costs. Non-Arizona residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in Phoenix will be responsible for paying sales tax in Arizona. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually. are not included in the price of the vehicle. and are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle. we will not "hold" a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit. a signed purchase order. and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit. all vehicles will remain advertised. listed. and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys. key fobs. books. floor mats. manuals. etc. . we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle. if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
The successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by cashiers-check. or certified funds. If funds are not received. and an alternate arrangement has not been made. the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come. first-serve basis.
The parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive laws of the state of Arizona. that the state courts of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying transaction(s) with seller and venue may be had in the Maricopa county superior court of the state of Arizona.
We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality vehicles. However. we recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector prior to the end of the auction. If such inspection reveals a substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the listing and the actual vehicle. we will correct the problem at no charge or work out a compromise.
We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience. from purchase to delivery. As a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however. the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with. or interest in. any transportation companies and all questions or concerns should be addressed directly with them.
All vehicles are sold As Is. with no warranties expressed or implied. by seller. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle. minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection. such small chips or nicks. light scratches or minor abrasions. wheel scuffs. and other indications of normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible for these issues.
Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. If you do not intend to purchase this item. DO NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders. unqualified bidding. bid shielding. auction interference or any type of harassment. will be dealt with according to eBay Rules. local law. and may include. but are not limited to. legal action and applicable fees. lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason.
PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION. CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $6,900.001976 Mg MgB MarK IV-ALPINE WHITE-Great on Gas-AFFORDABLE-sexy-FuN CONVERTIBLE
price: $4,900.001977 MG Midget, Convertible, 2 Door
price: £14,995.00MGB V8 ROADSTER
price: £8,700.001954 MG TF 1500
|1974 MG Midget||12||$11,995.00|
|1970 MG Other||12||$4,995.00|
|1958 MG A||12||$17,995.00|
|1962 MG MGA MKII||12||$24,995.00|
|1957 MG A Roadster||12||$8,950.00|
|1950 MG T-Series||12||$13,995.00|
|1950 MG T-Series||12||$32,995.00|
|1953 MG T-Series||12||$28,995.00|
|1978 MG MGB||12||$4,500.00|
|1976 MG MGB||12||$4,990.00|
|1978 MG MGB||12||$5,900.00|
|1979 MG MGB||12||$8,995.00|
|1980 MG MGB||12||$15,595.00|
|1952 Replica/Kit Makes||7||$US $4,500.00|
|1954 MG TF||1||$39,990.00|
|1979 MG MGB Roadster 4-Speed Fully Restored! 69K Actual Miles!||8||$US $1,228.67|
|1959 MG MGA||21||$21,900.00|
|1953 MG Other||11||$US $3,550.00|
|1961 MG MGA (Red)||12||$26,800.00|
|1962 MG MGA (Red)||12||$38,500.00|