MGB 1964 Chrome Bumper Australian Model Roadster This IS A Real GEM OF A CAR in Melbourne, VIC
Sale price: $4655 make an offer
Last update: 21.09.2013
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Brand New Items include:
1. A near new set of Dunlop Grand Rally tyres
2. Davies thermatic fan (0riginal fan included in sale)
3. Complete set of door and vent window rubbers and new drivers side window.
4. New windscreen
5. New rear view and door mirrors
6. Clutch master and slave cylinders
7. Chloride battery
Check out the other added featuresHigh torque starter motor Electronic distributor (Original distributor included in sale) Woodrim steering wheel Spin on oil filter (original filter included in sale) Air horns Locking fuel cap Inertia reel seatbelts Pioneer am/fm CD player Late model bucket seats Tornau cover
What needs to be done?
1. There are two scratches on the bonnett which we were going to get sprayed and two small dents on the upper. drivers side quater panel about the size of a five cent piece and some minor chips along door edges
Call me. I'm happy to answer any questions
I had these questions when I advertised it in Autumn. here are my answers.
1. The engine runs beautifully and doesn't use any oil and oil pressure around 50-55psi
2. There is NO rust or major body damage apart from the scratches on the bonnett and two dents mentioned in description. It has usual small stone chips and door edge chips.
3. The interior is very tidy with good mats and paint and with very good seats.
4. I would drive this car on a trip anywhere today.
5. The boot doesn't leak any water neither does the soft top and the spare tyre is near new.
Also published at eBay.com.au
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £5,995.00MG/ MGF B
price: £4,995.001964 MG MIDGET MK2 - BRITISH RACING GREEN - LEATHER SEATS, MOHAIR HOOD, NEW MOT
price: $US $6,400.001958 MG MGA MGA
price: £4,495.00MGB GT coupe 1978 damask red in great original condition with sensible mods
|1955 MG TF||12||$22,750.00|
|1962 MG MGA MKII||12||$24,995.00|
|1923 MG Other||13||$US $15,000.00|
|1978 MG Midget||19||$US $2,500.00|
|1978 MG MGB||13||$1,000.00|
|1961 MG MGA||21||$US $10,300.00|
|1967 MG Other||5||$5,000.00|
|1980 MG MGB||17||$US $1,033.00|
|1964 MG MGB||21||$22,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB roadster||21||$US $1,500.00|
|1966 MG MGB||19||$24,990.00|
|1971 MG Other||21||$US $3,000.00|
|1970 MG MGB GT||16||$14,750.00|
|1972 MG MGB Roadster||21||$US $3,750.00|
|1978 MG MGB||13||$US $700.00|
|1979 MG MGB||21||$4,000.00|
|1975 MG MGB Bracken Autumn Leaf/Black||21||$9,900.00|
|1971 MG MGB||21||$US $500.00|
|1974 MG MGB Gb||19||$6,900.00|
|1977 MG MGB||21||$6,800.00|