MGB 1964 Chrome Bumper Australian Model Roadster This IS A Real GEM OF A CAR in Melbourne, VIC
Sale price: $4655 make an offer
Pending offersDate: 2017-10-08
Vincenzo fedele (from Sunbury) offered usd
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Brand New Items include:
1. A near new set of Dunlop Grand Rally tyres
2. Davies thermatic fan (0riginal fan included in sale)
3. Complete set of door and vent window rubbers and new drivers side window.
4. New windscreen
5. New rear view and door mirrors
6. Clutch master and slave cylinders
7. Chloride battery
Check out the other added featuresHigh torque starter motor Electronic distributor (Original distributor included in sale) Woodrim steering wheel Spin on oil filter (original filter included in sale) Air horns Locking fuel cap Inertia reel seatbelts Pioneer am/fm CD player Late model bucket seats Tornau cover
What needs to be done?
1. There are two scratches on the bonnett which we were going to get sprayed and two small dents on the upper. drivers side quater panel about the size of a five cent piece and some minor chips along door edges
Call me. I'm happy to answer any questions
I had these questions when I advertised it in Autumn. here are my answers.
1. The engine runs beautifully and doesn't use any oil and oil pressure around 50-55psi
2. There is NO rust or major body damage apart from the scratches on the bonnett and two dents mentioned in description. It has usual small stone chips and door edge chips.
3. The interior is very tidy with good mats and paint and with very good seats.
4. I would drive this car on a trip anywhere today.
5. The boot doesn't leak any water neither does the soft top and the spare tyre is near new.
Also published at eBay.com.au
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Vincenzo fedele, dated 03 december 2017
Hi was just wondering if the car is still for sail an if it run dose it have rego what will it need for a road worthy if u no is the roof still good on it u can call me on0418650924
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $3,383.00Vintage Tour/Rally Ready, Brittish, racer
price: $15,000.00MG MGA, 1960 fully stock in excellent shape
price: $38,500.001962 MG MGA (Red)
price: $4,999.001968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973 1974 1976 1978 1979 1980
|1979 MG Midget||4||$14,995.00|
|1953 MG TD||4||$31,995.00|
|1974 MG MGB||4||$10,995.00|
|1952 MG T-Series||3||$23,500.00|
|1977 MG Midget||12||$4,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1959 MG MGA||12||$US $18,500.00|
|1962 MG Midget||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1952 MG T-Series --||12||$35,995.00|
|1974 MG Midget||21||$US $4,000.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$21,750.00|
|1951 MG T-Series --||21||$US $5,050.00|
|1974 MG MGB||12||$US $6,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB||14||$US $1,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB MGB, MG, Jaguar, BMW, Benz, Porche, Roster, Other,||21||$US $305.00|
|1980 MG MGB||12||$US $2,650.00|
|1979 MG MGB||13||$US $1,000.00|
|1978 MG MGB||6||$3,500.00|
|1972 MG MGB||12||$US $6,700.00|