MGB 1964 Chrome Bumper Australian Model Roadster This IS A Real GEM OF A CAR in Melbourne, VIC
Sale price: $4655 make an offer
Last update: 21.09.2013
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Brand New Items include:
1. A near new set of Dunlop Grand Rally tyres
2. Davies thermatic fan (0riginal fan included in sale)
3. Complete set of door and vent window rubbers and new drivers side window.
4. New windscreen
5. New rear view and door mirrors
6. Clutch master and slave cylinders
7. Chloride battery
Check out the other added featuresHigh torque starter motor Electronic distributor (Original distributor included in sale) Woodrim steering wheel Spin on oil filter (original filter included in sale) Air horns Locking fuel cap Inertia reel seatbelts Pioneer am/fm CD player Late model bucket seats Tornau cover
What needs to be done?
1. There are two scratches on the bonnett which we were going to get sprayed and two small dents on the upper. drivers side quater panel about the size of a five cent piece and some minor chips along door edges
Call me. I'm happy to answer any questions
I had these questions when I advertised it in Autumn. here are my answers.
1. The engine runs beautifully and doesn't use any oil and oil pressure around 50-55psi
2. There is NO rust or major body damage apart from the scratches on the bonnett and two dents mentioned in description. It has usual small stone chips and door edge chips.
3. The interior is very tidy with good mats and paint and with very good seats.
4. I would drive this car on a trip anywhere today.
5. The boot doesn't leak any water neither does the soft top and the spare tyre is near new.
Also published at eBay.com.au
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £5,450.001981 MGB LE Roadster
price: $28,900.001951 MG T-Series
price: $US $2,510.001970 MG Midget
price: $US $6,700.001969 MG MGB GT
|1952 MG T-Series||6||$US $4,400.00|
|1969 MG MGB GT||10||$US $3,125.00|
|1959 MG MGA --||12||$26,995.00|
|1978 MG MGB Convertible||12||$12,995.00|
|1960 MG MGA||21||$US $7,653.53|
|1964 MG Midget||10||$11,000.00|
|1975 MG Midget||5||$4,900.00|
|1973 MG MGB GT||21||$10,400.00|
|1969 MG C GT||21||$14,750.00|
|1979 MG Midget||10||$6,500.00|
|1969 MG Other||12||$US $2,500.00|
|1958 MG MGA Roadster No Expense Spared Frame Off Restoration||21||$23,500.00|
|1978 MG MGB||7||$6,500.00|
|1968 MG MGB||12||$US $10,000.00|
|1952 MG T-Series Replica||21||$12,800.00|
|1952 MG T-Series||12||$8,200.00|
|1963 MG MGB||12||$14,000.00|
|1974 MG MGB||9||$4,800.00|
|1976 MG MGB||11||$9,250.00|
|1964 MG MGB||16||$24,500.00|