2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid
Sale price: $19,999.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||2.0L 1999CC 122Cu. In. l4 ELECTRIC/GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag, Side Airbags|
|Trim:||Titanium Hybrid Sedan 4-Door|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid for sale
I am selling my gorgeous 2014 Ford Fusion Titanium Hybrid. This car looks INCREDIBLE and drives even better. I bought it in Wisconsin towards the end of 2014 and used it as a commuter car for 2 years before I moved back home to NJ where I work in the city and no longer need a car. In the three years that I've owned it. the car has been garaged for all but 6 months. I've never had a single mechanical issue with the car and the electronics (Bluetooth connectivity. Keyless entry. sound. etc. ) work better than in my mom's Mercedes Benz. It's still under factory warranty for Bumper. powertrain. roadside assist and hybrid.
Things I love about this car:
- KEYLESS START/ENTRY: I never touch my keys.
- WINTER WARRIOR: I drove it in Wisconsin for 2 years and I never had an issue. even going up hills. HEATED SEATS and REMOTE STARTER are huge in the colder months.
- EFFICIENT: The car is rated 44 MPG city and 41 MPG highway. I've gotten a little less than that (37 - 41 MPG) but I'm shocked at how little I spend on gas!
- STORAGE: It's got way more trunk than your average hybrid and the seats fold down to allow additional storage. I've moved in this car alone.
- SOUND: The deluxe Sony sound system will knock your socks off. The bass is deep and it gets LOUD. USB. Bluetooth and AUX plugs.
- CONNECTIVITY: My phone pairs flawlessly. The touchscreen works amazingly well.
- LOOK: Check the f*&^%@!!! pictures.
- PARK ASSIST: Never. Parallel. Park. Again.
Other things: All records. No accidents. One owner. Perfect first car
Be advised: The car has a couple minor dings shown in final 2 pictures. 1) There is a scratch on the right bumper which has been touched up with ford-factory paint. 2) There is a slight dent in the passenger door.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $13,000.001967 Ford F-100 FORD F100
price: $40,000.002015 GMC Sierra 1500 All Terrain
price: $23,000.001973 Cadillac Eldorado
price: $60,925.002016 Chevrolet Suburban 4WD LTZ
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|