Leyland Moke 1275cc Engine Discs Restored 12mths Rego Morris Mini Cooper FUN in Sydney, NSW
Sale price: $14582 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Doors:||4|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear (most titles)|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Leyland Moke 1275cc Engine Discs Restored 12mths Rego Morris Mini Cooper FUN in Sydney, NSW for sale
For Sale is an immaculately restored 1976 moke.
This has been a project for the last 2 years and has only just been registered.
Replacement cost of the car would be 30K+……. heres why!!!
The following is a short list of the work done:
- Engine is a freshly refurbished 1994 Rover 1275cc with the following accessories it goes great and suits the character of a MOKE really well!!!
- The late model head flows a lot better than the earlier models
- Fresh 1 ¾'' SU with a free flowing cone filter.
- Has 3-2-1 LCB extractors with a 2'' outlet running up to twin 2 ½'' hotdogs at the rear it produces a very deep note sounding more like a big bore engine and it produces great low down torque.
- New electronic dizzy
- New spark leads and NGK plugs
- Recon starter motor
- New water pump
- New big core alloy quality radiator
- New thermostate
- New silicon upper hose
- Low KM 4 speed syncro gearbox with a 3. 4 diff this helps it feel grunty even with the big wheels!
- Polished alloy rocker cover & T – bars
- New engine mounts
- New steady bar & bushes
- New verto type clutch slave cylinder making it as easy to drive as your grandma's Camry – very smooth and never crunches gears.
- New pot joints
- New 8. 4'' disc brakes on the front with all new lines and fittings
- New 5/8 wheel cylinders from the cooper s on the back
- New Master cylinders for brake & clutch
- New flexi hoses for Brake & clutch
- New suspension bushes
- New Ball joints
- New tie rods
- New shocks all round
- New suspension rubber cones that are of the genuine type not a Chinese copy!
- Alloy cones replaced with adjustable Hi-Lows to allow for height adjustment ie can be lowed for the show
- New bump stops
- New Bonnet straps
- New bonnet hinges
- New front and rear control arm pins seals and bearings
- Body has had all new zincaloom floor pans welded in and coated in a rust proof coating with a sound deadener over the top.
- Wheels are genuine 15''x6'' superlites
- Paint is a factory citroen pearl that has an aqua fleck in it hence the reason that it looks slightly different from different angles – this paint is readily available should you ever need something touched up.
- The paint & body work was done by professionals including all the seams sealed – this cost a fortune however you will see in the pics that it was worth every cent!
- Sub frames coated in anti-rust primer & 2 pak gloss black
- Custom stainless steel roll bars with a flush fitting mount system
- Custom stainless front & rear bumper bars with domed ends
- Custom stainless steel Dash finished in a non glaring 2B polish – centre mounted speedo keeps to the Mini/MOKE style
- New head lights
- New chrome headlight rings
- New headlight bowls
- New spot lights
- New blinkers all around
- New LED reversing light
- Blue LED strip lights under the car & in the engine bay for the show days
- Blue LED parkers
- New battery
- Full custom wiring with the latest tech circuit breaker – yes this did cost a fortune however everything works like a dream
- New sony head unit with 4 speakers
- New 200kph speedo with new cable
- All light wired up
- New oil pressure & water temp gauges mounted low to not interfere with the neat dash.
- All switches & ignition mounted low for the same reason
- New leather steering wheel
- New polished gear nob
- New carpet with polished alloy trims
- New seats with MOKE embroided head rests
- 2 matching rears seats will also come with the car
- New classic style seat belts
- New stainless steel wipers
- All mounts are there for the Hood – I can include a brand new White hood/this can be discussed in the purchase price
- I have probably missed 100 other things however once you start to ad the above up you can see no expenses have been spared.
- It comes with 12 months rego – custom blue on black slim line number plates are on the way & will come with the car.
I don't really don't want to sell however circumstances force me into it – I need the money!
This is a cheap price for what the car is. You should be warned that this car almost causes accidents from everyone rubber necking to have a second look.
First to see will buy because it is irresistible!!!!
Also published at eBay.com.au
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Leyland cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $2,550.001970 Morris Mini Matic 998 NOT Leyland Cooper Perfect Collector CAR in Adelaide, SA
price: $1,726.00Leyland Mini Clubman in Alexandra Hills, QLD
price: $7,500.00Leyland Mini 1975 2D Sedan 4 SP Manual 998 CC Carb in Woori Yallock, VIC
price: $4,000.00Leyland P76 Targa Florio in Wagga Wagga, NSW