1964 MG MGB Roadster Convertible RESTORED 1800 4cly 5speed Leather Interior CD
Sale price: $24,231.00 make an offer
Price trends for this listing: $22,895.00
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1964 MG MGB Roadster Convertible RESTORED 1800 4cly 5speed Leather Interior CD for sale
International Car Shipping
BEAUTIFUL. EARLY MGB MKI PULL-HANDLE ROADSTER! OWNED AND CARED FOR BY LONG-TIME MG ENTHUSIAST FOR THE LAST SEVERAL YEARS! TASTEFULLY MODIFIED TO BE A SUPERB ROAD GOING TOURING CAR! DISC BRAKES. 5-SPEED TRANSMISSION. UPGRADED PERFORMANCE COMPONENTS. LIGHT ALLOY WHEELS. AND MORE!!! SPECIFICATIONS Year 1964 Make MG Model MGB VIN GHN3L27424 Mileage 18. 02 Engine 1798cc Cylinders Inline 4 Transmission 5-speed Title Clear Color Tartan Red Interior Color Black DESCRIPTION This restored 1964 MGB roadster MkI roadster is finished in Tartan Red base coat/clear coat with black leather interior accented with red piping! These early cars are quite desirable for their unique “pull handle” door handles that were made for the first 36 months of MGB production. It also has the unique black canvass “stow-in-boot” convertible soft top. Options include updated 5-bearing 1798cc GB engine with Weber DGV 32/36 carburetion. TWM Intake manifold. exhaust header with stainless steel exhaust system. T9 5-speed manual transmission. Mahogany wood steering wheel. dual fender mounted rearview mirrors. adjustable center-post rearview mirrors. silver painted 14” Minilite knock-off wheels. front disc brakes. center console. front fog lamps. rear luggage rack. chrome-tipped exhaust. full tonneau cover. carpeted front floor mats and rear cargo compartment with spare tire cover. Pioneer CD player with rear seat speakers. and correct jack and knock-off mallet.
This particular MGB showcases a respectable patina inside with a recent exterior repaint. New chrome bumpers and grill are in excellent condition! It was owned and driven by an avid MG enthusiast who rarely missed an opportunity to participate in club events. regional tours. and car gatherings! He was the charter member and president of the British Car Club of Northeastern Pennsylvania . had his vehicles registered with the North American MG Registry. and an American MG Association member. It has even spent some time on the Pocono and Watkins Glen race tracks during social club events!
The engine was treated to a complete rebuild just under 20. 00 miles ago with the block being decked and bored . 040. all new pistons and rings. resurfaced head. complete valve job. new exhaust seats. cam bearing. pushrods. rod bearings. main bearings. new camshaft. timing chain. and new starter. It was fully balanced & blueprinted by the Homestead. PA engine builder at that time. The new Merkur fully synchromesh 5-speed transmission and clutch assembly were incorporated at the same time. In addition to the carburetor and performance exhaust upgrades. this car features Mallory dual point electronic distributor. K&N performance air filter. braided stainless steel oil cooler lines. and electronic cooling fan! A front sway bar. gas adjustable shocks. and larger Bridgestone Potenza 195/60R14 tires improve road manners in the turns! It is a spirited performer without question!
This is a wonderful car priced aggressively for the next MGB enthusiast to enjoy! It was produced in approximately December 1963 for the 1964 model year based on the VIN sequence. It is titled as a 1965 model due to its original registration date of October 22nd. 1965 according to the Pennsylvania title. Please feel free to call with any questions or request further details. Thanks for looking!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS:
In an effort to protect the eBay user information and to help ensure the authenticity of correspondence between St. Louis Car Museum and its bidders. eBay's new listing format does NOT display any bidder information. Nevertheless. we STRONGLY encourage bidders to contact us directly to answer questions or to verify correspondence. All of our vehicles are advertised locally and nationally using a variety of formats and often sell before the end of eBay listings. To secure a vehicle. please contact us.
Email: info@stlouiscarmuseum. com
Phone: 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104
Financing Is Available--Trades Are Accepted!
Please call 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104 with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
Currency Convertor IMAGES
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be advised that by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Bidders with no feedback. negative feedback. or with bid retractions must contact St. Louis Car Museum staff directly in order to make purchase arrangements as all such bids may be subject to cancellation or rejection.
3. St. Louis Car Museum reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or closure.
4. Winning bidders are required to contact St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of the auction's closing to secure the vehicle and to finalize the details of the transaction.
5. A $2. 00 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of auction's close to secure the vehicle and remove it from the market. Forms of acceptable payment for deposit are: credit card. bank wire transfer. cashiers check. and money order.
6. In the event that winning bidders are unable. either to contact St. Louis Car Museum. or to provide for deposit within established time frames. vehicles may be made available to other buyers on a first come. first serve basis.
7. St. Louis Car Museum has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders should nevertheless. feel free to contact us directly to provide information. respond to uncertainties. or answer any questions.
8. It is important to bear in mind that a vehicle is "New" only once and that all pre-owned vehicles. regardless of age. mileage. or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. These understandings are essential to the realistic expectations of automobile ownership. and more so as concerns the fine materials and delicate tolerances of specialty. luxury. or high-performance cars. It is for this reason that we encourage a personal inspection prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction.
9. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. In some instances vehicles will be offered for sale without the full compliment of accessories such as: tools. floor mats. cd magazines. navigation disks. owners manuals. or extra keys. Where these items are of special concern. please be sure to contact us to obtain a vehicle?s exact inventory of accessories.
10. Final or closing bid price does not include documentation fee. shipping. travel. nor tax. title. or registration. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any federal. state. or local taxes. personal transportation costs. or shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
11. St. Louis Car Museum is glad to assist with shipping arrangements. but assumes no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
12. All issues. problems. or claims must be brought to St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of delivery or receipt of vehicle.
13. Provisions for personal or third party inspections and all due diligence are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
14. St. Louis Car Museum bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications. expenses. or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
ABOUT ST. LOUIS CAR MUSEUM CONTACT US Established in 1991. St. Louis Car Museum and Sales has bought and sold thousands of special interest motorcars the world over. We specialize in high-line luxury and exotic sports cars. as well as. one of a kind collectibles. With a perfect business track record. our reputation is unchallenged in the industry. Buy with confidence!
Please call with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
info@stlouiscarmuseum. com RESOURCES
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £3,409.00MGB GT V8 Thousands Spent Sebring
price: $US $18,600.001959 MG MGA
price: $12,850.001968 MGC Roadster RARE AUTOMATIC One Of The Best In The USA! MGB MGC-GT MG
price: £6,000.001967 MGB Roadster in superb condition, Flame Red, Tax exempt, MOT June 2014
|1979 MG Midget||4||$14,995.00|
|1953 MG TD||4||$31,995.00|
|1974 MG MGB||4||$10,995.00|
|1952 MG T-Series||3||$23,500.00|
|1977 MG Midget||12||$4,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1959 MG MGA||12||$US $18,500.00|
|1962 MG Midget||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1952 MG T-Series --||12||$35,995.00|
|1974 MG Midget||21||$US $4,000.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$21,750.00|
|1951 MG T-Series --||21||$US $5,050.00|
|1974 MG MGB||12||$US $6,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB||14||$US $1,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB MGB, MG, Jaguar, BMW, Benz, Porche, Roster, Other,||21||$US $305.00|
|1980 MG MGB||12||$US $2,650.00|
|1979 MG MGB||13||$US $1,000.00|
|1978 MG MGB||6||$3,500.00|
|1972 MG MGB||12||$US $6,700.00|