1962 MG MGA MKII
Sale price: $25,595.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1955 was a year of many changes. Coca-Cola had decided to start selling their product in cans. McDonalds opened their first location. and the first commercial TV station ran in the United Kingdom. MG also had substantial changes with the creation of the MG-A. This body style was dramatically different than the earlier model and being the first of an all new body style they used the letter â€œAâ€ to signify the start of a new line of cars. This Mark II was produced in the last year of this body style and had different features from the earlier years. This car features the bigger 1622cc four cylinder engine producing 90 brake horsepower compared to the 1588cc previously. The carburetors and engine on this roadster were completely rebuilt and backed up by a 4 speed manual transmission that shifts smoothly. The red vinyl interior is also newer and contrasts nicely with the white exterior and the reupholstered black top. Connecting the car to the road is a set of wire wheels that fit the style of this vehicle wonderfully with authentic knock-offs. Another unique feature that still works on this car is the tube AM radio that has a very vintage sound and makes the experience of driving a 50â€™s car that much more enjoyable. This car has the classic British roadster look but for a reasonable price compared to some others in the same market. and can tear up those curvy back country roads in style just as well too. Check this car out at Gatewayclassiccars. com. We have 100+ HD videos of this car. as well as a video of it running and driving. If you are interested in this car or have any other questions about it. please call us at (262)-891-4253 or send us an email at Milwaukee@gatewayclassiccars. com.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 262-891-4253 or email us at milwaukee@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "15018" to 262-299-4084 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $15,000.001959 MG MGA
price: $3,500.001977 mg mgb. with a hard to find overdrive 4 speed manual transmission
price: $US $6,655.001973 MG Midget
price: $18,000.001967 MG MGB
|1979 MG Midget||4||$14,995.00|
|1953 MG TD||4||$31,995.00|
|1974 MG MGB||4||$10,995.00|
|1952 MG T-Series||3||$23,500.00|
|1977 MG Midget||12||$4,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1959 MG MGA||12||$US $18,500.00|
|1962 MG Midget||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1952 MG T-Series --||12||$35,995.00|
|1974 MG Midget||21||$US $4,000.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$21,750.00|
|1951 MG T-Series --||21||$US $5,050.00|
|1974 MG MGB||12||$US $6,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB||14||$US $1,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB MGB, MG, Jaguar, BMW, Benz, Porche, Roster, Other,||21||$US $305.00|
|1980 MG MGB||12||$US $2,650.00|
|1979 MG MGB||13||$US $1,000.00|
|1978 MG MGB||6||$3,500.00|
|1972 MG MGB||12||$US $6,700.00|