1980 MG MGB
Sale price: $16,995.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
1980 Limited Edition MGB Roadster for sale in our Milwaukee Showroom. This '80 MGB is powered by a 1798cc 4-cylinder engine backed by a 4-speed manual transmission. Options on this 1980 Limited Edition MGB Roadster include: AM/FM Radio. Manual Convertible Top. Vinyl Interior. Power Brakes. Seat Belts and Radial Tires wrapped around MG factory wire wheels Wheels. This Limited Edition MGB is offered for sale with just 61. 11 actual miles. For the 1979 and 1980 model years MG offered the Limited Edition MGB with several special upgrades including: Limited Edition body stripes. Special 5-spoke alloy wheels. air dam. luggage rack. leather padded 3-spoke steering wheel and a Limited Edition dash plaque. A total of 6. 68 Limited Editions were produced between 1979 and 1980. This "LE" Roadster is as clean as they come with very low miles and recent repaint. The classic has been restored. including an engine rebuild around 10. 00 miles ago. These limited edition MGBs are highly collectible and carry a premium over the base model. Values continue to rise on these roadsters making them an excellent addition to any collection. This '80 LE MGB runs. drives and sounds great. The turn key classic is perfect for long tours with the top down and also comes with a tonneau cover and convertible top boot. For more information about this stunning 1980 MG MGB contact our Milwaukee showroom at (262) 891-4253. To see more HD photos including an HD video of the vehicle running and driving. visit www. GatewayClassicCars. comVehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 262-891-4253 or email us at milwaukee@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "15040" to 262-299-4084 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £5,100.001964 MGB Mk. 1 Roadster, Overdrive, Wires, "Pull Handle Doors" New MOT, Taxed
price: £11,995.00MGB ROADSTER 1972 EXTENSIVE HISTORY FILE PRE OWNER OF 25 YEARS - STUNNING
price: $US $1,500.001973 MG MGB
price: £5,950.00MGB GT in Damansk Red 1973 Tax Free (Reshelled and recon Ivor Searl Engine)
|1979 MG Midget||4||$14,995.00|
|1953 MG TD||4||$31,995.00|
|1974 MG MGB||4||$10,995.00|
|1952 MG T-Series||3||$23,500.00|
|1977 MG Midget||12||$4,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1959 MG MGA||12||$US $18,500.00|
|1962 MG Midget||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1952 MG T-Series --||12||$35,995.00|
|1974 MG Midget||21||$US $4,000.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$21,750.00|
|1951 MG T-Series --||21||$US $5,050.00|
|1974 MG MGB||12||$US $6,500.00|
|1977 MG MGB||12||$13,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB||14||$US $1,500.00|
|1973 MG MGB MGB, MG, Jaguar, BMW, Benz, Porche, Roster, Other,||21||$US $305.00|
|1980 MG MGB||12||$US $2,650.00|
|1979 MG MGB||13||$US $1,000.00|
|1978 MG MGB||6||$3,500.00|
|1972 MG MGB||12||$US $6,700.00|