1937 Jaguar SS100 Replica
Sale price: $9,995.00 make an offer
Last update: 13.08.2016
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||3.4L I6 OHV|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1937 Jaguar SS100 Replica for sale
For sale in our Orlando showroom is this great 1937 Jaguar SS-100 Replica. This is a 1937 Jaguar SS-100 Duke II reproduction replica of the famous SS-100 produced by SS motors or Jaguar. 3. 4 liter inline 6 OHV engine. Using a running gear of a Mustang 2. with new disc brakes on the front and drum rear brakes. Tires on this are 15 inch wire cover wheels with vintage tires. The rear end is an eight inch ford. It has custom tube frame. Inside this car is vinyl interior in great condition with wood dash. modern gauges and steering wheel. If you want a classic but are looking for something a bit more unique then this car will surely make you the center of attention out on the road! Located in our Orlando Showroom this 1937 Jaguar SS-100 Replica can be seen including HD pictures and videos at www. GatewayClassicCars. com. For additional information please call 407-771-2000 or Orlando@gatewayclassiccars. com - See more at: http://www. gatewayclassiccars. com/orlando/1937/jaguar/ss-100-roadster-S424. htmlVehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 407-771-2000 or email us at orlando@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14672" to 407-753-2078 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Jaguar cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £6,200.00Jaguar Mk2 - 2.4 Saloon - 1968 Beautiful Condition
price: £20,100.001959 JAGUAR XK 150 FHC
price: £4,950.001960 Jaguar Mk9 Project Classic Car
price: £195,000.00Jaguar 'E' TYPE S1 FHC
|1967 Jaguar E-Type Fixed Head Coupe | eBay||21||$10,100.00|
|1967 Jaguar Other | eBay||3||$1,500.00|
|1967 Jaguar Other | eBay||5||$1,500.00|
|1967 Jaguar E-Type N/A||12||$168,000.00|
|1968 Jaguar XK||12||$29,500.00|
|1970 Jaguar XK||12||$16,750.00|
|1963 Jaguar E-Type||7||$US $35,700.00|
|1966 Jaguar Other||12||$65,000.00|
|1974 Jaguar E-Type V-12 A/C 27K Miles Numbers Matching!||10||$80,000.00|
|1967 Jaguar E-Type||11||$149,900.00|
|1956 Jaguar XK 140||21||$US $69,000.00|
|1971 Jaguar E-Type 1owner,#'smatch,no rust,project runs,Rare Blue||21||$US $12,400.00|
|1967 Jaguar E-Type||12||$149,995.00|
|1962 Jaguar E-Type||12||$US $25,100.00|
|1968 Jaguar E-Type||12||$US $38,200.00|
|1988 Jaguar XJS||12||$5,000.00|
|1966 Jaguar E-Type||21||$US $29,100.00|
|1962 Jaguar E-Type||21||$38,000.00|
|1966 Jaguar Other Custom||12||$65,000.00|
|Jaguar: XJ6 coupe||13||$11,100.00|