1952 MG TD Roadster 1250cc 4 Cylinders 4 Speed Nut and Bolt Restoration
Sale price: $30,855.00 make an offer
Price trends for this listing: $28,595.00
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Trim:||MG TD Roadster|
|Interior Color:||Tan Leather|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1952 MG TD Roadster 1250cc 4 Cylinders 4 Speed Nut and Bolt Restoration for sale
International Car Shipping
FANTASTIC COMPLETE RESTORATION RECENTLY COMPLETED! EXCELLENT DRIVING CAR IN SOUGHT AFTER COLOR COMBINATION! LOADED WITH OPTIONS INCLUDING FULL SIDE CURTAINS! SPECIFICATIONS Year 1952 Make MG Model TD Roadster VIN TD17703 Mileage 78. 39 Engine 1250cc Cylinders Inline 4 Transmission 4 Speed Title Clear Color Almond Green Interior Color Tan Leather DESCRIPTION Debuting in 1950. the TC-series was replaced by a slightly larger TD-series. This new design offered both left-hand-drive and an independent front suspension for the first time. They also included smaller. more tire-friendly 15” wheels and a wheel track that was 5 inches wider promising better road handling!
This beautiful 1952 MGTD roadster comes finished in Almond Green over Tan hides and matching Tan convertible soft top. its original. number's matching 1250cc XPAG straight 4 cylinder engine mated to a 4-speed manual transmission. it produces a modest 55 horsepower at 5200 rpm through twin SU carburetors. Features include tan vinyl covered dash and leather covered steering wheel. front fog lamps (1 clear and 1 amber lens) correct Jaeger gauges and Lucas amp meter. electric wipers. 12-volt auxiliary port. wind wings. tinted driver sun visor. King of the Road headlights. 15” disc wheels with polished chrome center caps. dual fender-mounted mirrors. a complete Stayfast canvass top set with side curtains. and tan tonneau boot cover.
It showcases a recent and very well maintained nut & bolt restoration that still offers excellent drive characteristics! The tires. battery. brakes. exhaust. etc. are all still in like new condition. The engine was completely overhauled in 2004 along with a brand new clutch. pressure plate. and throw-out bearing. Also replaced with all new hoses & belts. fuel pump. and u-joints on the driveshaft. The carbs were overhauled and ignition system were last tuned in December 2012 and continue to run superb! This car has an upgraded aluminum finned valve cover. rocker cover. and oil pan. It retains an original generator system. correct Tecalemit canister style oil filter. original carburetors with brass oil reservoir caps. SU fuel pump. Morris Motors LTD radiator. and more! All body and engine tags are clearly present and unaltered making this original example a genuine driver investment! It features completely rebuilt drivetrain. all new wood frame work. exterior paintwork. chrome bumpers and guards. braking system. fuel system. stainless steel exhaust system. 5 radial tires. and more! It already comes well dressed with a complimenting badge bar supporting MG clubs including one paying tribute to the Royal Auto Club of England! It's ready to be driven and shown immediately! Please feel free to call with any questions.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR POTENTIAL BUYERS:
In an effort to protect the eBay user information and to help ensure the authenticity of correspondence between St. Louis Car Museum and its bidders. eBay's new listing format does NOT display any bidder information. Nevertheless. we STRONGLY encourage bidders to contact us directly to answer questions or to verify correspondence. All of our vehicles are advertised locally and nationally using a variety of formats and often sell before the end of eBay listings. To secure a vehicle. please contact us.
Email: info@stlouiscarmuseum. com
Phone: 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104
Financing Is Available--Trades Are Accepted!
Please call 1-800-957-5707 or 314-993-7104 with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
Currency Convertor IMAGES
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be advised that by placing a bid you are entering into a legally binding contract and are committed to purchasing the vehicle described above. The details of this commitment are further outlined in the eBay User Agreement.
2. Bidders with no feedback. negative feedback. or with bid retractions must contact St. Louis Car Museum staff directly in order to make purchase arrangements as all such bids may be subject to cancellation or rejection.
3. St. Louis Car Museum reserves the right to end its auctions early or to cancel bids solely at its discretion and shall not be held liable for any such cancellation or closure.
4. Winning bidders are required to contact St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of the auction's closing to secure the vehicle and to finalize the details of the transaction.
5. A $2. 00 non-refundable deposit is required within 48 hours of auction's close to secure the vehicle and remove it from the market. Forms of acceptable payment for deposit are: credit card. bank wire transfer. cashiers check. and money order.
6. In the event that winning bidders are unable. either to contact St. Louis Car Museum. or to provide for deposit within established time frames. vehicles may be made available to other buyers on a first come. first serve basis.
7. St. Louis Car Museum has represented this vehicle to the best of its ability. Prospective bidders should nevertheless. feel free to contact us directly to provide information. respond to uncertainties. or answer any questions.
8. It is important to bear in mind that a vehicle is "New" only once and that all pre-owned vehicles. regardless of age. mileage. or manufacturer are subject to cosmetic wear and mechanical failure. These understandings are essential to the realistic expectations of automobile ownership. and more so as concerns the fine materials and delicate tolerances of specialty. luxury. or high-performance cars. It is for this reason that we encourage a personal inspection prior to delivery to help ensure your satisfaction.
9. All vehicles are sold "AS IS" and with no warranties expressed or implied. In some instances vehicles will be offered for sale without the full compliment of accessories such as: tools. floor mats. cd magazines. navigation disks. owners manuals. or extra keys. Where these items are of special concern. please be sure to contact us to obtain a vehicle?s exact inventory of accessories.
10. Final or closing bid price does not include documentation fee. shipping. travel. nor tax. title. or registration. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide for any federal. state. or local taxes. personal transportation costs. or shipping expenses resulting from the sale.
11. St. Louis Car Museum is glad to assist with shipping arrangements. but assumes no responsibility for damages or delays incurred once a vehicle is in a shipper's custody.
12. All issues. problems. or claims must be brought to St. Louis Car Museum within 24 hours of delivery or receipt of vehicle.
13. Provisions for personal or third party inspections and all due diligence are to take place prior to a vehicles shipment or delivery.
14. St. Louis Car Museum bears no liability and shall be held harmless for any complications. expenses. or damages resulting from a failure to meet these terms as they have been set forth and established herein.
ABOUT ST. LOUIS CAR MUSEUM CONTACT US Established in 1991. St. Louis Car Museum and Sales has bought and sold thousands of special interest motorcars the world over. We specialize in high-line luxury and exotic sports cars. as well as. one of a kind collectibles. With a perfect business track record. our reputation is unchallenged in the industry. Buy with confidence!
Please call with any questions or to discuss financing or transportation arrangements.
info@stlouiscarmuseum. com RESOURCES
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $7,000.00Beautiful 1952 MG TD
price: $7,995.001969 MG MGB Body Inter VGood 1.8L 4 Spd
price: £12,500.001972 MG MIDGET MKIII
price: $1,100.002 seat convertible, Midget, MG, MGB
|1966 MG MG B GT||11||$19,995.00|
|1979 MG Other --||12||$7,995.00|
|1974 MG BGT --||12||$13,995.00|
|1972 MG Other --||12||$8,995.00|
|1972 MG Midget Mark 2||8||$8,750.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$23,999.00|
|1969 MG MGB||4||$9,800.00|
|1973 MG Midget||3||$US $2,025.00|
|1952 MG TD||12||$21,995.00|
|1954 MG TD||21||$US $1,259.56|
|1976 MG MGB||19||$US $200.00|
|1979 MG MGB||13||$2,700.00|
|1973 MG Other||5||$12,999.00|
|1979 MG MGB||7||$8,000.00|
|1980 MG MGB||13||$12,000.00|
|1966 MG MGB Many New Improvements||15||$6,990.00|
|1953 MG T-Series||16||$11,500.00|
|1967 MG MGB||10||$US $1,850.00|
|1979 MG MGB||12||$4,600.00|
|1980 MG Other MGB||21||$US $1,525.00|