MG B Roadster, Dark BRG and silver wheels, Overdrive, History File, VGC Overall
Sale price: £9,750.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
RetroMarques Ltd is pleased to offer for sale this striking: 1970 MGB Roadster ‘UCX147H'
A comprehensive history accompanies the car and shows the last owner purchasing the car in May 1999. with the previous owner having had the MG since 1990; other details:
· A ‘potted history' accompanies the car which describes its history since new – how nice to have this!
· MoT test certificates from 1988
· Comprehensive invoices from 1990
Recent work/new items:
· New hood in 2007 – remains in as-new condition with good vinyl and clear windows. fitting well
· Wheels all blasted and painted and fitted with new tyres (all 5) (excellent chrome spinners)
· New boot carpet set and spare wheel cover
· Engine bay steam-cleaned (just waiting on this to be done)
· New front & rear bumper irons
· New seat covers and cushions (to the correct original pattern)
· Repairs to lower rear wings. including tidying up of the wheel arch edges (stone chips) and rear valance (chips. weathering)
· Full service just carried out. including carb balancing. all fluids and lubricants/filters
MoT Test to June 2013
Tax to June 2013 (historic. so tax-free)
I drove the MGB a good number of miles back to our workshop. on both town and motorway roads. and it behaved very well with good oil pressure. steady normal temperature and strong engine. The brakes and positive and straight with nice direct. slop-free steering. strong engine and precise gear-change and overdrive. This car has also been fitted with a seatbelt in the back sufficient to secure a child's seat.
Overall. a very smart MGB in the every attractive ‘Dark British Racing Green' with silver wire wheels and chrome spinners. smart interior. including Moto-Lita wheel. and weather equipment. Taxed. MoT tested and freshly serviced. this is a ‘drive away and enjoy for the season' MGB!
Please contact Mark & Rob for an inspection and test drive.
01684 297698 or 07791 417256
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic MG (Morris Garage) cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $21,500.001953 MG T-Series
price: £6,552.00MG MGB roadster 1971 overdrive.
price: £7,995.00MGB GT 1974 FERRARI RED £7,000 + EXPENDITURE COMPLETED DEC 2013 STUNNING
price: £13,995.00MGR-V8 NOT TO BE MISSED AT THIS PRICE !
|1966 MG MG B GT||11||$19,995.00|
|1979 MG Other --||12||$7,995.00|
|1974 MG BGT --||12||$13,995.00|
|1972 MG Other --||12||$8,995.00|
|1972 MG Midget Mark 2||8||$8,750.00|
|1956 MG MGA||20||$23,999.00|
|1969 MG MGB||4||$9,800.00|
|1973 MG Midget||3||$US $2,025.00|
|1952 MG TD||12||$21,995.00|
|1954 MG TD||21||$US $1,259.56|
|1976 MG MGB||19||$US $200.00|
|1979 MG MGB||13||$2,700.00|
|1973 MG Other||5||$12,999.00|
|1979 MG MGB||7||$8,000.00|
|1980 MG MGB||13||$12,000.00|
|1966 MG MGB Many New Improvements||15||$6,990.00|
|1953 MG T-Series||16||$11,500.00|
|1967 MG MGB||10||$US $1,850.00|
|1979 MG MGB||12||$4,600.00|
|1980 MG Other MGB||21||$US $1,525.00|