Dodge Challenger 1970 - Resto mod MOPAR
Sale price: $30,000.00 make an offer
Pending offersDate: 2016-01-27
Dave Persell (from Michigan, USA) offered usd
Car location: Rogers, Arkansas, United StatesSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
Classic story: Man buys car. man gets married. man has kids. car has to go. This is an amazing Mopar. 1970 Dodge Challenger restomod. Car started life as a 383 R/T car (I have the fender plate). and I have a clean title. car is registered as well. This car is a cross of new and old technology. I wanted to incorporate as much of the new Challenge into the old challenger as I could.
The car is at a great point for someone to finish the project. can pick out interior style and color and tires and wheels. customized for you and your style.
I hate to see her go but there is just no time or money to finish her right. Someone will be getting a heck of a car and a steal. Good luck and please contact if you have any questions. there is just too much to list on the site.
See more pictures in the link: http://www. flickr. com/groups/2222778@N21/
I have the original interior and wheels/tires to be able to roll the car.
1. 6. 1 Hemi crate motor 450hp fuel injected computer controlled - AEM controller and blue Mopar fuel rails
2. Brand new JVX 727 transmission with Gear vendors over-drive
3. Immaculate Tangelo Pearl paint House of color base/clear system - New front quarter's left and right. new rear quarter skins. too much body work to list
4. Unisteer rack and pinion steering system
5. Hydroboost power steering system
6. Power windows - after market
7. Brand new DTS Dana 60 rear end. with Detroit Tru- trac differential and Strange axles
8. High end aluminum radiator with dual electric fans - XV motorsports
9. Remote oil system - oil cooler with fan with in line thermostat
10. Custom 2008 Challenger gas cap and 2008 Challenger rear tail lights -- Many 2008 Challeger SRT 8 badges. 6. 1 Hemi. nbsp;and Challenger
11. Rear R/T duck bill spoiler - Gloss black
12. Flaming river steering column and Grant steering wheel.
13. Full guage system of Mopar white face guages - Hard to find
14. Full Wilwood disc brake system. 2 piece hat and rotor - drilled and slotted rotors. nbsp;Big brake system
15. Vintage air -- air conditioning system
16. Integrated subframe connectors
17. XV motorsports radiator support. and shock tower to cowl support. suspension stiffening additions.
18. Magnum coil over conversion with Aldan coilover shocks and tubular upper A arms and aluminum braces.
19. Heavy duty front sway bar system
20. TCI ceramic coated headers
21. Wideband dual 02 sensors for use with AEM controller
22. Sound deadening material both in the car and enough to finish floor plans
23. All new glass except for rear glass which is original.
24. Qa1 rear shocks
25 Custom Stainless Steel Rock Valley gas tank. nbsp;fully baffled and EFI in tank fuel pump
26. Mopar cold air intake system
27. Brand new Optima yellow top battery
28. B & M Hammer console shifter
29. B & M transmission cooler
28. All original parts come with car: all interior. nbsp;seats. bumpers. too many parts to list
Winning Bidder to pay a $1. 00 non refundable deposit within 3 business days after auction ends
Car is Sold As Is
Winning Bidder / Buyer is responsible for arranging shipping at their own expense.
International bidders are welcome.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Dave Persell, dated 27 january 2016
Love the car. Is it still for sale and is it llocated in the USA?
from Larry Dlouhy, dated 18 march 2015
Is this car available?
Other classic Dodge cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £4,500.00dodge ram 1500
price: $19,524.001971 Dodge Charger R/T 440 Magnum, numbers matching, no reserve!
price: $5,550.00Dodge : Other Pickups standard
price: $10,900.00Dodge : Other Pickups B Series