Classic Cars / Lancia / Car for sale
1973 Series 2 Fulvia Coupe 1.3s low mileage
Sale price: £13,250.00 make an offer
Keven Baines (from Guildford) offered usd
Car location: Chorley, Lancashire, United Kingdom
Seller's notes: Overall excellent condition inside and out but there is a small paint line on the offside wheel arch lip. Underside is fully epoxy and waxoyl undersealed with cavity wax in sills and recesses. There is a small chip in the windscreen but it is dormant.
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
- Got questions?
- Ask here!
1973 Series 2 Fulvia Coupe 1.3s low mileage for saleCurrent customer rating: (307 votes) based on
Unfortunately I'm having to part with my 1973 Lancia Fulvia 1. 3s coupe series 2.
It's a beautiful low mileage little classic with plenty of character and soul. Recently undergone a loving restoration over two years including bare metal respray in original 'marone' brown finish with cream leather interior.
Restored with the addition of some modern 'features' but done in a way that can be easily reverted back to original if preferred. Engine starts and idles well. warms up quickly. maintains temperature and has good oil pressure. It has also been recently serviced and the carburetors have been balanced. It's a lovely little head turned and becoming a rather rare classic not to mention a sound investment!
MOT'd until November next year and taxed until May (free road tax from April 2014)
I've tried to cover everything on the list below;
- Full bare metal respray in 2012
- Recently undergone full interior re-trim in cream leather
- New brake master cylinder and overhauled calipers all round
- 5 speed dog-leg gearbox
- Stainless braided brake lines
- New adjustable shock absorbers all round
- Stainless exhaust system (from manifold)
- Genuine 38. 00 miles on the clock with service history
- Full underbody waxoyl underseal and dinitrol cavity protection
- 5 of 14 x 5. 5 Cromadora Alloys including centre caps with spare and excellent condition tyres (roughly 1500 miles on them)
- Petronix Electronic ignition hidden inside the original distributor
- Full silicone water hose conversion
- Digital voltage regulator
- New battery
- Filter king fuel pressure regulator
- Electric priming pump
- Projector lenses for dipped beam
- HID main beam system (you will not believe how good these are for country lanes!)
- LED indicators. side lights. stop & tail lights. reversing lights. rear fog and dash lights
- Hazard switch
- Electrical Aerial
- Rear de-frost
- Alarm with remote central locking and immobilizer
- 4 speaker system
- Interior clock Quartz clock conversion
- Two sets of keys
- Period Lancia mudflaps
I'm happy to answer any questions and you are more than welcome to come and have a look.
Only issue to note is a small paint line on the front offside wheel arch lip and several very minor stone chips but they seem to be unavoidable with the quality of the roads these days!
There is also a small chip in the windscreen but this is dormant and now a safety or MOT risk.
Also have a variety of spare parts that can be included by agreement if required
(5 x standard steel wheels. original radio & various bits and pieces)
Car is located near Chorley (PR7) not too far from Manchester. Lancashire.
Please contact me if you'd like more info or pictures of anything specific.
Please note this car is also advertised elsewhere so may be withdrawn
Thanks for looking
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Lancia cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $6,900.001971 Lancia 2000 Sedan Boxer ready to go, fully serviced
price: £4,500.00Ford Zephyr six Mk 1 Tax and Mot exempt
price: $12,750.001965 Lancia Fulvia
price: £15,995.001995 LANCIA DELTA INTEGRALE EVO 2