Classic Cars / Chevrolet / Car for sale
ROADSTER SHOP SPEC CHASSIS 1955 - 1959 CHEVROLET 3100 C10 PICKUP TRUCK CHEV FORD
Sale price: $AU 24,500.00 make an offer
Car location: Mudgeeraba, QLD, Australia
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
- Got questions?
- Ask here!
ROADSTER SHOP SPEC CHASSIS 1955 - 1959 CHEVROLET 3100 C10 PICKUP TRUCK CHEV FORD for saleCurrent customer rating: (64 votes ) based on
1955 - 1959 CHEVROLET 3100 C10 PICKUP TRUCK
Please visit our website to view our full range of chassis' along with all model specific suspension and steering options and pricing, along with our full range of related aftermarket classic vehicle products.
Start your custom pickup build off on the right foot. Whether you're building a high end custom show truck, a weekend cruiser or a fully railed out patina build, you need to start with the right chassis as a foundation. Without question, the best in the industry is the Roadster Shop SPEC Slammed Chassis. The SPEC chassis is a complete replacement of your factory chassis, suspension, steering and diff to bring your pickup up to today's safety, performance and comfort standards as well as allowing you to easily achieve that aggressive wheel fitment and extreme slammed stance if desired.
The Roadster Shop SPEC chassis makes your custom build or restoration simple, and makes the build process much more efficient by incorporating all the features that are most sought after by today's high quality pickup builds as standard in one complete package. Don't waste your time and money working with a weak, twisted 40-70 year old chassis, and avoid the need to cut, c-notch, box and straighten your original frame in order to achieve your desired results.
Every SPEC chassis comes standard with a fully CNC contoured, laser cut, fully boxed and welded model specific chassis rail design. The chassis' come complete with independent front suspension, drop spindles, sway bar, power rack and pinion steering, engine mounts, drop out trans mount, integrated body, bed, step and bumper mounts, and a 4-link rear suspension setup with a narrowed 9” diff housing and axles.
The SPEC Slammed chassis is a complete, engineered solution designed to accommodate up to 12” wide rear wheels or 345 wide tyres with an aggressive 4″ – 5” ride height that will lay the rockers on the ground with air bag suspension. The chassis' come standard with your choice of either air bags and shocks or height adjustable coil overs.
Additional Product Details
United Customs is proud to be an authorised dealer for the Roadster Shop range of industry leading classic pickup truck and classic car chassis'. The Roadster Shop have established themselves as leaders in the aftermarket chassis industry after years of research, development, testing and manufacturing of what is the industries widest range of aftermarket classic car and pickup chassis products. The Roadster Shop SPEC chassis is an engineering focused design using the latest in manufacturing technology to build the lightest, strongest, and easiest to install complete replacement chassis system for your classic pickup truck.
Every SPEC chassis uses the RS exclusive “Laser Rails” precision CNC laser cut and contoured chassis rails that have no kinks, bends or stressed areas that are prone to flex like conventional mandrel bent tubing. This allows the SPEC chassis to be stronger, lighter and much more precise than any factory chassis. All SPEC chassis' have CNC located factory body, bumper, and core support mount locations built into the frame for easy and accurate, vehicle specific installation and a true bolt-on installation.
The Roadster Shop SPEC chassis comes standard with a completely new proprietary suspension geometry that has been designed to provide the best balance of comfort, ride quality and performance in its class. The SPEC independent front suspension has been engineered to deliver outstanding performance wrapped up in a user-friendly package with fabricated lower control arms, tubular upper arms and easy to adjust upper a-arm eccentric mounts for fast and accurate alignments. The rear frame rail kick up has been engineered for minimal bed modification while allowing the truck to lay rockers on the ground with an air bag setup.
Chassis Specifications / Standard Inclusions
– All chassis' come complete, fully welded and fully assembled.
– All chassis' have an aggressive 4” – 5″ ride height, bagged versions will lay rockers on the ground with a 29″ tall tyre.
– Roadster Shop SV by Fox fixed valve, height adjustable coil overs or air bags and gas shocks as standard.
– Roadster Shop SPEC independent front suspension, which comes complete with MOOG heavy duty ball joints, a-arm eccentric mounts for fast and accurate alignments, heavy duty sway bar and Wilwood 2” drop Pro Spindles as standard which allows for a huge range of brake options.
– Chassis' come left hand drive as standard but are available in right hand drive as an option. Left hand drive chassis' use either Detroit Speed or Unisteer power steering racks. Right hand drive chassis' use Flaming River power steering racks.
– All chassis' have High Energy polyurethane LS engine mounts as standard. SBC, BBC, LT1, LT4, LT5 and Coyote engine mounts are available as options.
– The chassis' have fully adjustable, drop out trans crossmembers for easy driveline install, adjustments and removal as standard. They also come with GM / Tremec High Energy polyurethane trans mounts as standard, options also available for Ford and GM 8L90 trans mounts.
– Reflecting the factory design 47-54 and 55-59 Chevrolet and 53-56 Ford chassis' come with frame mounted brake master/booster mounts and through floor brake pedal assemblies as standard. This setup allows for easy, hidden underfloor mounted brake systems.
– All chassis' have brake line mounting points welded on the chassis rails behind the front suspension and in front of the diff as standard, for easy and clean brake line routing.
– All Roadster Shop SPEC chassis' use parallel 4-Bar rear suspension with an adjustable billet watt's link on air bagged chassis' and a pan hard rod on coil over chassis'. They are equipped with a Strange Engineering Ford 9” housing with 31 spline axles and 1/2” wheel studs as standard, various diff widths and stud patterns available upon request. Upper rear trailing arms are threaded and lower rear trailing arms have eccentric mounts for fast and accurate diff alignments.
– Rear frame rails are designed to comfortably accommodate up to 12” wide wheels or 345 tyres.
– All crossmembers and chassis bracing is designed to accommodate full twin 3″ exhaust, crossmembers come standard with exhaust mounting points.
– Please note modifications will be required to the factory bed floor of all pickup models in order to install chassis'. Air bagged chassis' may require further modifications to factory inner fenders in order to lay rockers on the ground. Diff centres, brake boosters/masters and brake lines are not included as standard but are available as options. All chassis' come in a bare metal finish.
These Roadster Shop chassis' are supplied by United Customs, we are located on the Gold Coast Queensland. United Customs is an Australian dealer for the Roadster Shop and we have various classic Chevrolet 3100, C10 and Ford F100 pickup chassis' with either air bag or coil over suspension and left and right hand drive steering options available and in stock here in Australia.
Please don't attempt to purchase this product through Ebay, these chassis' with all model specific, suspension and steering options are available for purchase directly from our website along with our full range of aftermarket classic vehicle products. For further inquiries please visit our website for our contact details.
Also published at eBay.com.au
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Chevrolet cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $10,000.001965 Chevrolet Malibu
price: $35,400.001965 Corvette Coupe *NoHitBody*Black/Black*AllOrigInterior*NicePaint*X-365hpCar*
price: $49,900.001969 Chevrolet Chevelle SS 396 Convertible
price: $46,000.001984 Chevrolet C-10