Classic Cars / Chevrolet / Car for sale
1972 Chevrolet C/K Pickup 1500 Super
Sale price: $US $36,100.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
-Comprehensive frame off rotisserie restored 1972 Chevy factory short box 4x4
- 85. 00 original mile truck
- Finished in PPG base/clear black over lazer straight body panels
- Red houndstooth bucket seat interior
- Factory console
- Tilt column
- Tachometer dash
- Original SPID sticker in glove box showing original fleet side short wheel base 4 wheel drive
- Built 454 big block with edelbrock intake 2. 0 and 600 cfm carb with estimated 450 hp
- Rebuilt automatic 350 turbo transmission
- Rebuilt 205 transfer case
- MSD Hei distributor and wires
- Power steering
- Power brakes
- Aluminum radiator
- Vintage air system that blows Ice cold!
- Factory Posi rear end
- Rancho RS5000 shocks
- BF Goodrich all terrain KO tires on Ion alloy rims
- Custom two chamber Dual exhaust system
- Golden oak wood bed with polished stainless steel strips
- Tinted rear sliding window
- Every single piece of Cheyenne Super chrome and emblems are brand new
- This truck was upgraded to mimic the Modern day Denali. with every single option including upgrading to a big block which was not even an option for 4x4's in 1972. With over 1. 00 man hours in labor. this is one of the finest restorations of the most classic Chevy truck body style ever made. If you want one amazing truck that will do what ever you desire with it. this is the truck for you. and at a fraction of the cost it takes to restore a truck of this level.
See Videos at these 2 links
https://youtu. be/qVwfQiplqwI AND https://youtu. be/jeRQk73ACfg
This Truck is being sold as is where is. If you are seriously interested in buying this truck feel free to call John at 612-296-9236 and even set up a time to view it in person. he is the builder and owner of the truck. We do have the truck for sale locally as well in Peoria AZ. so we will end the auction early if the truck sells otherwise. Do not miss out on your opportunity to own a show quality restoration. that you can jump in and enjoy any time.
There will be a $2. 00 Non refundable deposit required within 24 hours of the end of the auction via paypal. and the remaining balance of the sale will need to be paid with cash in person. or bank wire transfer within 7 days from the time the auction ends. unless prior arrangements made.
The Trucks shipping and handling is at the owners expense. we can help arrange shipping. and also help a transport pick and load the truck up.
Please be a serious bidder when bidding. we do not want any zero feedback bidders bidding on this truck. This is a new account name for my branch away from my fathers shop which is in another state his eBay name is Milacaclassics31 if you need a reference to how we do business. we are branching out to my location in arizona so i renamed my sales down here separately. We are very high end restrorers. who take pride in our business and customer service. so we appreciate the same respect from any potential buyer or bidder. Thanks for looking. and do not miss out on this rare of a vehicle. a Real deal Factory built 4x4 shortbox in this condition!!!!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Chevrolet cars offered via internet auctions: