2001 Chrysler Prowler
Sale price: $33,900.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Color:||Midnight Blue Metallic|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
2001 Chrysler Prowler for sale
2001 Chrysler Prowler Convertible
Want to see 194 Hi-Res Photos? Contact Chad at 330-353-1750
Won 40 Trophy's In The Last 2 Years. Low Mileage 8k. Great Color. Mulholland Edition. Kept Expertly Detailed.
"SELLER WILL ASSIST IN MAKING SHIPPING ARRANGEMENTS".
The Prowler is a very unique vehicle that was mostly handmade for only a few years. This car has such a beautiful color combination. and has been driven just enough to keep the fluids circulating. keep it operating. and lubed just as it should be. It has been carefully cared for. and maintained so well it could easily be mistaken for brand new. The car has been stored in heated garage. has never been smoked in. or driven in the rain! With the car is a group of documents that the original owner had received when they bought the car brand new. There are pictures on a memory stick from when the car was bought by current owner. along with 3 brochures. and owners manual that are all part of the car and it's history when built. The current owner picked us to do a nationwide extensive search and find him just the right Prowler. and find a new home for his other car. (41 Plymouth) We helped him search all over the country for the most pristine Prowler that matched just what he wanted. He did not want a Prowler that had not been driven. as these cars are not made to sit. He still wanted low mileage. and bought the Prowler with 6500 miles. The last 1500 miles that has been put on it in the last two years had mostly been to special events. and shows. The car has won awards for its condition (37 trophy's). The owner does have the original front bumpers which are in the same condition as the rears. He had them removed as he liked the look better without them. He had the turn signal kit mounted in place of where the bumper typically mounts. He purchased 4 new tires because he was concerned of the age and negative comments on his run flat tires. and had them installed. and a better horn. (original horn comes with car) Owner purchased and installed aluminum inserts for the inside of rear wheels for a nicer finish. We have records for oil and filter change. anti freeze change. new tires. and replaced defective seat belt re-tractors. Car has not leaked or dripped in the time they have had it.
* Mulholland Edition
* Power steering
* Power brakes
* Air Conditioning
* AM/FM radio
* Cassette player
* 6 Disc. Player
* Mud flaps designed
* New Horn
* New tires approx. 1000 miles ago
* 2 sets of keys with remotes
* As you can imagine with a car that has won so many trophy's and shows. it is detailed to a degree that you don't typically see. The paint is all very beautifully smooth. very shiny. and expertly polished to a highly reflective surface.
* I do not see any nicks or scratches on the body of the car. nor do I see any type of blemishes or imperfections.
* When I inspected this car with the owner back when he purchased it a year and a half ago. I do not remember us being aware of any paint work that had been done. We believe it appeared to be all the original paint.
* The current owner had 2 small nicks along the lower 2-3 inches of the right side. below the door or side cover to the engine. The owner indicated that he had those professionally repaired. and I can not see or tell that they existed.
* On the nose of the car. just on the lower underneath side there where some scratches that current owner had professionally repaired.
* Being extremely critical there are a couple of very small nicks on the very front of the hood. that are not even the size of a chip. (see pics)
* The body of the vehicle. which would include the front and rear fenders. and curved running boards all appear completely straight just as it would have looked new.
* The fits around the doors. hood. and trunk all appear even. and correct as you would expect. (see pics)
Chrome/ Bright Work-
* The tailpipes. wheels. and front emblem are about as close to new as you could possibly expect. If you zoom in on photos you will see their condition is pretty impeccable.
* The inside chrome on the front wheels have a few factory imperfections. and the rear wheels are known for some imperfections on the chrome.
* Owner purchased the stainless inserts for the rear wheels. It covers the area of the inside wheels. and gives them a nice finish they didn't have when built. (buyers are encouraged to look that up for there own information).
* The windshield. both side glass. and rear window have the 5 star emblem. and are all Safe Guard glass.
* All the glass matches. and appears very clear without discoloring. delamintion. bull-eyes. cracks. scratches. or wiper marks. It all appears again just as you would expect glass to look new. With the exception of a pin head size nick on the drivers window about 4 inches down from the top. it is barley noticeable but it does exist. (see pics)
* The convertible top has been professionally cleaned. and again is almost as pristine as you could expect.
* It has good blue coloring. and no noticeable uneven fading.
* The stitching all seems to be complete. and without wear showing.
* The rear glass window does not show any wear.
* The interior all appears to be the original upholstery. and we do not notice any wear or tear anywhere.
* The car is always stored/parked inside a heated garage with extra mats on top of the factory mats. and extra towels on the seats. (see pics)
* The car has had little exposure outside. and it only driven for an occasional drive or to a show.
* All the interior has great color without fading or damage.
* The leather is very soft which again is do the care and little exposure.
* The trunk area looks as close as you can imagine it to look brand new. and looks as though nothing has even been put in it.
Tires and Wheels-
* Continental Extreme Contact
* Tires and Wheels are all free of damage. and look to be in as much like brand new condition as you can imagine.
Left Front- 225/45/17 10-11/32 Right Front- 225/45/17 10-11/32
Left Rear- 295/40/20 10-11/32 Right Rear- 295/40/20 10-11/32
Engine and Transmission-
* The engine looks as though you are looking at a vehicle on the show room floor brand new in 2001. and possibly better. Other than a replacement battery it looks just as it would have that day.
* The engine is certainly highly detailed. and cared for like the rest of the car.
* If you look closely at the chassis pictures you might find a touch of dust or dirt from a puddle. but you can see that the bottom side has not been exposed to weather. The car has not been driven in the rain.
Due to weather we where not able to test drive the car. but the owner has assured us that it operates just as it was designed. and everything is working correctly to the best of his knowledge. We hope to get a ride in sometime soon. Owner wanted to indicate that when driving down the road the steering wheel is perfectly straight. He also indicated he has had no accidents with the car.
Interested buyers please call Chad Gumpp
10% deposit ($1. 00 minimum) must be received within three (3) days of the close of the auction and the balance due within 10 days of the auction. Extenuating circumstances may warrant us to revise the amount of deposit to protect the interest of the buyer and the seller.
Acceptable payment options:
Cash-in-person. verified by a bank
Bank to bank wire transfers to seller's account
Cashier's or bank check equivalent to cash
Interested buyers please call Chad Gumpp at 330-353-1750
Welcome to Auto Connection
Connecting buyers and sellers of unique vehicles
Conditions of Sale:
Auto Connection is a 3rd party agent. assisting both buyers AND sellers. The vehicles they sell are from private owners and collectors. and they provide advertising. marketing. and consulting services for individuals and companies.
The Auto Connection representative has physically viewed the item being sold. The information comes from the seller and other research sources. Auto Connection is not responsible for any misrepresentation by the seller and/or errors in research results. including history statements of vehicle history. repairs. etc.
This vehicle is being sold AS IS and without a warranty. unless otherwise stated.
Information about serial numbers. engine numbers. and any other codes does not guarantee a vehicle's authenticity. These codes and numbers are not guaranteed to be the same as the information on the vehicle ID or vin. trim tag. engine block. cylinder heads. transmission. differential. or other components within this vehicle. Auto Connection does not guarantee documentation. authenticity. repairs. mechanical work. titles. odometer discrepancies. matching numbers. stamped engines. casting numbers. or any other codes. tags. or numbers. The potential for reproduction paper documentation exists. as well as restamped engines and reproduced trim/data tags.
Auto Connection has described this vehicle to the best of their knowledge. but does not guarantee the accuracy of the description. Prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence. including a physical inspection of the vehicle in person. or through a qualified third party inspector/appraiser.
The vehicle will remain for sale until a buyer has placed a deposit on it. This deposit is nonrefundable with the exception of the vehicle being severely misrepresented by Auto Connection or the seller. or stipulated in the Bill of Sale.
It is possible that this vehicle will be sold at a higher price than the highest bid (before or after the auction ends). if the reserve is not met. After the sale (if reserve is met or not). Auto Connection must receive at least a 10% deposit (wire transfer or official bank or cashier's check) within 3 days of the end of the auction (or the Bill of Sale is signed). The high bidder/buyer has 10 days from this time to send the balance in full or final payment and inspect the vehicle (or have a 3rd party professional inspection).
For the most part. the vehicle for sale is not “perfect”. It is unreasonable to assume that every single flaw in the paint. body. engine. etc. or any minor mechanical items (such as a light not working) be considered a reason to refuse the vehicle. Major rust/rot. undisclosed problems with the frame. etc. might constitute a legitimate reason for the buyer to refuse to follow through with the sale. In that situation. the seller and buyer will try to reach an agreeable solution.
The buyer acknowledges that he has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle to verify it is as listed and represented. He accepts the vehicle with all advertised equipment. options and accessories in "AS IS" condition with any faults or defects. The buyer will bear all future costs of repairs or correcting any defects that exist or may occur in the future. The seller will have no responsibility or liability for any consequential damages or injury caused by any failure or malfunction of the vehicle or any components. This car is being offered for sale by owner. The buyer and seller acknowledge that if the transaction is consummated and a dispute occurs relating to the sale. the laws of Ohio (the state that the car is located/sold) govern the rights and duties under the agreement.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST BEFORE YOU BID.
We reserve the right to verify any bids to ensure all bids are legitimate in order to protect the interest of the seller. You are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase this vehicle. If you do not intend to purchase this item. do not bid! Bidder must be able to pay cash or have all loans PRE-APPROVED before bidding on this vehicle. Unqualified Bidding. Bid Shielding. Auction Interference. and any form of harassment will be subject to legal prosecution to the fullest extent of the law. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation and/or closure. Bidder agrees to the jurisdiction of Ohio "Stark County" for all disputes. By bidding. bidder accepts all the terms and conditions above.
If you have any question concerning the auction please call 330-452-5788 or email Chad@AutoConnectioncars. com Auto Connection will make every effort to answer your questions promptly. Please ask questions BEFORE bidding.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT
All Images and HTML are owned and copyrighted by Auto Connection for our express use and control. Anyone using our images or design without our express written authorization is in violation of Federal Law and eBay's rules and regulations. eBay will be notified and violators may be prosecuted by Federal Law.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $11,500.001965 Chevrolet Nova
price: $US $4,700.001984 Chevrolet Other Pickups Scottsdale 20
price: $32,980.002014 Ford Explorer Sport AWD ECOBOOST PANO NAV 20'S
price: $82,950.002017 Maserati Levante 3.0l
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|