1973 BMW 2002
Sale price: $19,900.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Transmission:||Manual 4 speed|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1973 BMW 2002 for sale
Original 1973 BMW 2002 Colorado Orange
Original 1973 BMW 2002 in fully updated condition. Runs and drives fantastic and has just had high end paint work throughout. Has solid engine with new upgraded cylinder head with 292 cam. porting and polishing. updated bumpers. dash . new sound deadening throughout and All new interior (headliner. carpet. door panels etc. ). updated 320iS Recaros seats
NOTE: We would suggest serious inquires call us 214 352 0868 to discuss vehicle / pricing !
- Brand new 15 inch mini-lite style wheels. with Nexan high speed new direction tread tires
- Ciba style driving lights installed using special mounts no holes in bumper !
- Polished aluminum adjustable strut tower brace
· Full new paint throughout car. outside. trunk. engine bay. interior. PPG Clear coat base coat
· 4 speed shifts flawlessly updated with new drive shaft flex joint
· Original numbers matching M10 engine new cylinder head 292 cam. performance porting. new or refurbished peripherals
· Bottom of car looks almost as new. very nicely preserved car. Previous owner had modified and enhanced driver frame rail and floor pan
· All new interior. new OEM white headliner (sunroof car) . sound deadening throughout. new door panels. rear seat. carpet. dash repairs. trim. hidden speakers for stereo etc.
· All instrumentation and gauges are in nice working order. Heater fan works as it should ! Cluster has new LED bulbs for brighter display
- New LED lights under dash for door opening light
- New front 3 point seat belts installed
· New wheel cover roundels. Optional wheel sets available at minor upcharge (set of BBS pictured. new Panasport style. dozens of OEM styles. 14 inch M3 basket weaves etc. ) All available for minor up-charge if you don't want original look
- New Kumo Tires
· New Alpine high end stereo with built in satellite radio installed
- Nice refurbished OEM bumpers (not new but in very nice shape)
· All electrical work turn signals. lights. interior lights all appear in excellent working order
- Upgraded trim new aftermarket belt molding. chrome plated rear 2002 badge. new OEM period roundel (metal with relief not cheap new plastic roundel)
- New OEM front turn signal units. rear tail light chrome surrounds new. working OEM license lightss
- Heater blower working
· Exhaust in good working order with New rear stock ANSA muffler
Example Additional Features We can ad at low cost
- Also have complete AC kit we can install for additional charge (not part of base auction). See one original evaporator we have in stock in pictures
- We generally build or modify these cars to order. This is a perfect car to enjoy as nice working. no corrosion original or can be updated with additional options such as 15 inch Panasport wheels and tires. AC. and other modern amenities Please contact us by phone or email if you would like a quote to update car with more options
More pics and video of this vehicle. Ebay has changed policy and does not allow link to 100's of additional pictures Email and will send the link to pics if this does not work
Other roundies available. can see pics of updating using same process as Colorado 73 sunroof includ (restored Granada Red 70. 73 Inka freshly painted new engine. Note Inka Orange 73 sunroof car just painted can be finished out to buyer specs
Our firm SelectClassics specializes in building these vehicles to customer specific requirements. We have additional nicely preserved classics ready to build or for sale AS IS. We also would encourage non local buyers to ask questions. have an inspector review vehicle and / or inspect vehicle in person. We have attempted to accurately describe vehicle AS IS and the many hours of update work that has gone into its updates.
Vehicle is sold AS IS Where AS with no express or implied warrant. Vehicle can be seen at our 10. 00 square foot re-manufacturing facility located at 11447 Reeder Road. Dallas. nbsp;TX 75229 or feel free to call 214 352 0868 or email us through ebay.
Dtechparts. com our exclusive component supplier used in our re-manufacturing of classic BMW's.
No Warranty Express or Implied
This vehicle is being sold as is. where is with no warranty. expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description. authenticity. genuineness. or defects herein. and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrect feature. imperfection. defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle. and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.
Terms and Conditions
Winning bidder must contact us within 24 hours of auction end. and make arrangements for payment at that time. A minimum $1000. 00 non-refundable deposit is due within 48 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of auction end. If no contact is made within 24 hours we reserve the right to re-list the vehicle. sell it to the next high bidder. or sell it otherwise.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service. we will gladly work with you. You can locate shippers by doing a search for `auto shippers`.
If you are not sure about something. please ask! Do not assume anything not listed is included. We reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. We reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not bid on this auction unless you are serious about owning this vehicle.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Mini cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £3,600.001960 MK1 Mini Minor
price: $10,321.00AUSTIN MINI COOPER S no reserve MK1
price: $3082Morris Mini Delux 1965
price: £4,000.00tax exempt black mini turbo 160 bhp weekend toy
|1977 Pontiac Trans Am||21||$25,000.00|
|1983 Volkswagen Bus/Vanagon||10||$12,000.00|
|1978 Pontiac Firebird||17||$24,950.00|
|1967 Chevrolet Camaro||10||$50,000.00|
|1969 Chevrolet Camaro Pro Touring X11||21||$107,900.00|
|1934 Ford 3 Window Coupe Hot Rod Model 40||4||$65,000.00|
|1963 Chevrolet Impala||21||$US $16,730.63|
|1977 Pontiac Trans Am||21||$25,000.00|
|1968 Pontiac GTO||21||$25,000.00|
|1961 Triumph TR3||13||$25,900.00|
|1975 Mini Classic Mini||21||$16,500.00|
|1988 Rolls-Royce Corniche||21||$55,000.00|
|1980 Mini Classic Mini||9||$US $9,995.00|
|1980 Mini Classic Mini||21||$US $9,000.00|
|1971 Mini Classic Mini||12||$21,000.00|
|1967 Plymouth Barracuda||21||$70,000.00|
|1988 Suzuki Samurai||12||$12,999.00|
|1979 Pontiac Trans Am Firebird||12||$US $11,000.00|
|1985 Pontiac Firebird||13||$US $15,000.00|
|1957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210 210 Post||4||$34,999.00|