1951 Rolls Royce Silver Dawn
Sale price: $90,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1951 Rolls Royce Silver Dawn for sale
For sale in our Orlando showroom is a 1951 Rolls Royce Silver Dawn. Built between 1949 and 1955 the Silver Dawn was the first Rolls Royce to be factory bodied instead of a chassis with a custom coach built around it. Equipped with either the 4. 3 or 4. 6l inline 6 these Rolls Royce's were still the epitome of power and luxury. This wonderful example is in stunning condition and even includes the matching luggage set. Equipped with the 4 speed manual transmission this Dawn is just as much fun to drive as it is to ride in. Of course interior amenities are exactly what you expect with this car. trimmed in connolly leather and burlwood plus tons of chrome and a sunroof complete the luxurious cabin comforts. With such low production numbers. 760 to be exact. these Rolls Royce's retain their value and this example with only 32k miles put on it over the last 64 years is sure to appreciate with time. Located in our Orlando Showroom this 1951 Rolls Royce Silver Dawn can be seen including HD pictures and videos at www. GatewayClassicCars. com. For additional information please call 407-771-2000 or Orlando@gatewayclassiccars. comVehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This vehicle is "For Sale by Owner. quot; displayed at Gateway Classic Cars. who is acting only as a Sales Agent. The Company is not making any representations as to the condition and/or the value of this vehicle. Gateway Classic Cars has not checked the condition (mechanical or structural). mileage or authenticity of this vehicle and is relying on the information provided by the seller. The company is not responsible for omissions and/or errors in advertising this vehicle and will hold the Company harmless from all future claims arising from any representations made by the Seller.
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. however. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of this vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle.About Orlando Gateway Classics:
We have over 1300 classic cars in 12 showrooms across the country and they are all for sale on ebay Motors!
SOOOO. if you love classic cars CLICK HERE to see them all in our ebay Store!
While you are browsing. please subscribe to our ebay Newsletter and save us as a favorite.
That way you can come back and check out our most recent classic car listings!Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 407-771-2000 or email us at orlando@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed to take offer to seller. Deposit only charged if offer is accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14288" to 407-753-2078 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £34,995.001933 ROLLS ROYCE 20 25 BARKER SPORTS SALOON
price: £7,995.00Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow 6.8 auto II 1979/V px swop eyc
price: $23,880.001977 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow Silver Wraith II
price: £49,995.00ROLLS ROYCE PHANTOM V "Park Ward" Formal State Limousine 1961 MAY PX