1973 Ford F-100 F100 Ranger Short Bed
Sale price: $27,950.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Type:||Standard Cab Pickup|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1973 Ford F-100 F100 Ranger Short Bed for sale
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
1973 Ford F100 Ranger - Short Bed - Big Back Window - 390ci V8 - A/C - Power Steering - Power Disc Brakes - Original Patina Paint - Beautiful Rust Free AZ Truck!
Beautiful Clean Rust Free Arizona Truck - One-of-a-Kind Patina Paint
Here is a absolutely gorgeous. 1973 Ford F100 Ranger short bed truck with head turning good looks and very well optioned. This rare find of a truck recently underwent a complete mechanical and cosmetic refresh and looks stunning. It's very solid rust free Arizona truck and is sure to please its new lucky owner. This truck has that classic patina truck look that everyone is after and the 73' F100 is one of the most sought after trucks. It features a smooth running rebuilt 390ci V8 motor. headers. custom exhaust. 4bbl carb. air conditioning. power steering. power disc brakes. automatic transmission. spool posi rear. custom stereo am fm radio cd ipod. 2/4 drop. patina green/white paint. Detroit 20inch Steelie wheels. all new interior. and much more. This truck is in beautiful condition and is the perfect cruiser. This truck was built by a local shop here in Arizona "Kandy Shop Creations" and was used for many shows and meets. Bid now for your chance to own this wonderful example of classic Ford truck with a one-off look. Financing is available. Call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880.
Beautiful Patina Original Paint over Black Interior
The following is a list of options as this 'C-10' is currently equipped:-390ci V8 4bbl Custom Cam -Automatic Transmission -Air Conditioning -Power Steering -Power Disc Brakes -Spool Posi Rear End -Detroit Steelie Wheels Custom Painted -2/4inch Suspension Drop -Custom Stereo Upgraded Speakers/Sub AM FM CD iPod -Custom Headers -Custom Exhaust -Stock Hood -Stock Grill -Etc.
Check out the HD video of the truck running!
The body on this truck is straight as an arrow and is a real head turner. It is finished in a beautiful "Patina Green/White" two tone that is a gorgeous and truly a one-off unique look. This truck still retains most of its original paint and only has a few touch ups here and there. The lettering on the side of the truck is removable if wanted. All chrome. trim and stainless are in original condition. Rust free original Arizona truck. Underside clean and dry. Body is straight. gaps are all even. stock hood. stock grill. Custom set of 20inch Detroit Steelie wheels with the lowered suspension really give this truck the ultimate stance. Overall very nice exterior and sure to please its new lucky owner.
The black interior in this beautiful truck has been all restored and looks great. It features new seat covers door panels. carpet ect are all fresh. All the gauges work as they should. AM FM CD iPod radio sounds awesome and really makes this truck a pleasure to drive. A/C blows ice cold. THIS THING IS NICE!
Mechanically. this rare truck is in excellent condition. It features a very powerful fresh 390ci V8 that runs VERY strong and feels good. It has been gone through front to back and is 100% turn key ready to go. This truck is a blast to drive and sounds amazing with its exhaust setup and Ford 390ci power under the hood! Power steering. suspension 2/4 drop. power disc brakes. a/c. spool rear end posi. NICE TRUCK!
All in all. this is a very clean. very rare. well cared for 1973 Ford F100 Ranger short bed truck that is a great buy for anyone and will turn heads. The time and money invested into this truck is countless and here is your chance to own a bad to the bone F100 truck that you have always wished for.
If you have any additional questions please call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880. The car is located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale. AZ. Please email or call with any questions and I welcome international bidders WE EXPORT! I can also help with shipping quotes and arrangements. We ship cars all over the world! We also provide recommendations on financing. Please call if interested.
With almost 98% of my cars sold sight unseen I have a reputation for delivering the highest quality cars available on the market. Bid with confidence and check out my excellent 100% positive feedback rating!
Good luck in the bidding!
Please allow for all 70+ high quality pictures to load!
Buy with Confidence!
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We take time to carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of photos. However. it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles are pre-owned. not brand new. After careful reading of the entire description. rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption. if any statement or comment is unclear. or if you have questions. please e-mail or call us prior to bidding.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Phoenix. Arizona. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights. and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition. you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $295. Arizona residents will be responsible for 7. 95% sales tax. and vehicle registration costs. Non-Arizona residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in Phoenix will be responsible for paying sales tax in Arizona. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually. are not included in the price of the vehicle. and are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle. we will not "hold" a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit. a signed purchase order. and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit. all vehicles will remain advertised. listed. and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys. key fobs. books. floor mats. manuals. etc. . we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle. if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
The successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by cashiers-check. or certified funds. If funds are not received. and an alternate arrangement has not been made. the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come. first-serve basis.
The parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive laws of the state of Arizona. that the state courts of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying transaction(s) with seller and venue may be had in the Maricopa county superior court of the state of Arizona.
We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality vehicles. However. we recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector prior to the end of the auction. If such inspection reveals a substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the listing and the actual vehicle. we will correct the problem at no charge or work out a compromise.
We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience. from purchase to delivery. As a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however. the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with. or interest in. any transportation companies and all questions or concerns should be addressed directly with them.
All vehicles are sold As Is. with no warranties expressed or implied. by seller. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle. minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection. such small chips or nicks. light scratches or minor abrasions. wheel scuffs. and other indications of normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible for these issues.
Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. If you do not intend to purchase this item. DO NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders. unqualified bidding. bid shielding. auction interference or any type of harassment. will be dealt with according to eBay Rules. local law. and may include. but are not limited to. legal action and applicable fees. lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason.
PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION. CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Bond cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $8,750.001932 Ford 1932 5 WINDOW HOT ROD RAT ROD
price: $79,900.001967 Chevrolet Corvette
price: $28,900.001963 Chevrolet Impala - Original 327 & 4-speed - Buckets - P/S
price: $US $17,600.001929 Ford Model A ROADSTER