1966 Shelby Cobra
Sale price: $32,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Interior Color:||Black and Red|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1966 Shelby Cobra for sale
Current customer rating: (49 votes) based on
- The motor produces 374HP @ 5500rpm and 394lb-ft @ 4500rpm all this is possible through a 750 Holey carburetor professionally modify by DaVinci seated on an Edelbrock Victor Jr Intake teaming up with a Mallory Comp Electric fuel pump and a K&N air filter.
- To dress up the engine a March serpentine system was installed.
- Rack & Pinion steering system.
- Tremec TR-3550 5 speed manual transmission.
- RAM Powergrip Clutch Iron/Organic.
- MSD 6 series ignition system.
- PowerMaster 1-wire 140amp Alternator.
- Aldan Eagle Coilovers with multi-adjustment knobs.
- Wheels are Weld Racing Draglites 15x8 in the front wrapped on 225/50ZR/15 BF Goodrich Comp T/A ZR and 15x10 on the rear wrapped on 275/50/15 BF Goodrich Comp T/A drag radials.
- Disk brakes all around with Wilwood calipers.
- To keep the temperature down a two row Griffin Aluminum radiator has been installed.
- The rear end is a Solid housing Ford 9-inch LSD 4. 11:1
- A 5 point Simpson seat belt system is in place to keep you secure in both seats.
The front windshield is in excellent condition. The paint is in great shape and condition. No dings are visible on this vehicle. The interior was well maintained and is extra clean. The exterior was well maintained and is extra clean. The engine is functioning properly and has no issues. This vehicle has no previous collision damage. The transmission shifts very smoothly. The brakes are in great condition. The battery is in excellent condition. This car has never been raced or tracked and has always been kept in my garage. A book its included with all the information related to the construction of the car.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Shelby cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $23,500.001965 Replica/Kit Makes 427
price: $61,995.001965 Shelby Superformance Cobra
price: $69,500.001968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT 500 Restomod 5.4 Supercharged V-8 6 Speed Manual
price: $124,995.001965 Shelby Cobra CSX CSX4824
|1965 Shelby MKII||1||$37,900.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$54,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Factory Five Racing||4||$29,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra 427 ERA||3||$64,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$37,995.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$35,995.00|
|1968 Shelby GT500 --||12||$155,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Backdraft RT3 Replica||21||$69,450.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Mark II FACTORY FIVE RACE CAR||4||$US $21,500.00|
|1969 Shelby GT350||16||$US $35,400.00|
|1965 Shelby ford||8||$28,900.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||19||$US $25,000.00|
|1968 Shelby GT 350||21||$62,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$39,995.00|
|1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe Dan Rose Special||21||$64,995.00|
|1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Supercharged||12||$64,990.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 GT500||21||$128,995.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 Factory Air Conditioning||21||$106,995.00|
|1967 Shelby GT500 CSS Continuation Series||21||$299,995.00|