Classic Cars / Mazda / Car for sale
1989 Buick Reatta
Sale price: $6,595.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
- Got questions?
- Ask here!
1989 Buick Reatta for saleCurrent customer rating: (290 votes) based on
For sale in our Nashville showroom is a rare 1989 Buick Reatta. This compact sports car was on the front lines. as an American sports car that was built to fight alongside the upcoming import compact car scene. With a wheelbase of just over 98". this Reatta for sale packed a punch. where all the other Hondas. Toyotas. and Mazdas didn't. Instead of a little 4-cylinder. this peppy little front wheel drive cruiser was fitted with a 3. 8 liter 6-cylinder engine! Backed by an automatic transmission. this car was known to be an oversized go-kart. With aluminum/alloy wheels wrapped in radial tires. the power is stuck to the ground on both straight-aways and tight corners. Though it was built with performance in mind. it was still a Buick. therefore demanded a sleek and classy presence. The exterior is a beautiful shade of Burgundy with just the right amount of metallic. The metallic pops. giving it a Brandywine type of glisten. This little two door coupe was ahead of its time. with bubbly and round lines that would only be seen in later years on 90s model cars. Speaking of ahead of its time. the interior is the show piece of this vehicle and never ceases to amaze and raise eyebrows. This '89 Buick Reatta is suited just like any other Buick. with gorgeous leather. The tan leather sport buckets are both aesthetically pleasing and comfortable. while giving this Reatta an edginess that most luxury cars of the day did not. The dash is what really makes this car stand apart from the rest. The factory touch screen makes this car futuristic for its time and even to today's standards. The touch screen was top-tier at the time and gives you a nostalgic glimpse of what technology consisted of in the late 80s. Options on this 1989 Buick Reatta. include: A/C. AM/FM radio. cassette. cruise control. lumbar support. power brakes. power steering. power locks. power seats. power windows. anti-lock brakes. tilt wheel. seat belts. driver's airbag. passenger airbag. leather interior. and aluminum/alloy wheels wrapped in radial tires. For more information please call the Nashville showroom at 615-213-1800 or e-mail us at Nashville@GatewayClassicCars. com.Vehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 615-213-1800 or email us at nashville@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14178" to 615-682-1417 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Mazda cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $4,100.001983 Mazda RX-7 412ci SBC 10.14@136MPH
price: $US $15,678.911965 Replica/Kit Makes Replica
price: $3641Mazda MX 5 1989 Convertible 5 SP Manual 1 6L Multi Point F INJ in in Brisbane, QLD
price: $5,995.001986 Mazda RX-7 Runs Drives Body Inter 1.3L Rotary 5 spd man