Classic Cars / AMC / Car for sale

Lamborghini: Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Convertible 2-Door

Sale price: $139,500.00 make an offer

Car location: Etobicoke, Ontario, Canada

Sale type: Fixed price listing

Technical specifications, photos and description:

Year:
2010
Color:
3 Stage Pearl Orange
Mileage:
9,013
Engine:
5.2L 5204CC V10 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
Got questions?
Ask here!

Lamborghini: Gallardo LP560-4 Spyder Convertible 2-Door for sale

Current customer rating: current rating for this car(2.5) based on 543 votes
Caliber Auto Ltd. is very excited to offer for sale this gorgeous Lamborghini LP560-4 - This car is Arancio Borealis (Three Stage Pearl Orange) with a Black Interior. This car is absolutely stunning in person and in perfect showroom condition. The clutch wear is at 23% leaving 77% remaining. the tires are 9/32's all around (90%) the brakes have over 90% life as well. this car needs nothing! 
It is loaded with just about every single option available in 2010- Navigation- Reverse Camera- Lamborghini Branding Package- Front Lift- Upgraded Gloss Black Wheels- Orange Calipers- Q-Citera Diamond Interior- 3 Stage Pearl Paint upgrade
This is an original U. S. vehicle and is 100% Carfax Verified. absolutely no stories at all. You will not be disappointed at all. nbsp;We can assist with the entire import process and can arrange worldwide shipping. buy with confidence we have been in business since 1981! We only buy and sell the finest examples.  Take advantage of the strong U. S. dollar. the only reason for this aggressive price is because of the currency exchange.  Please don't hesitate to message me with any questions. you can also email em at Serge@caliberauto. ca or visit www. Caliberauto. ca 

Want to buy this car?

Comments and questions to the seller:

Name E-mail
Text
Antispam code: (enter the number)

Other classic AMC cars offered via internet auctions:

Latest arrivals: