Low miles, careful restoration...
Sale price: $4,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Interior Color:||black and grey|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Low miles, careful restoration... for sale
This vehicle has been a hobby car for the last 9 years. It had been mostly stored for the previous 17 or so years of its life. After buying it. when I discovered an issue it was corrected. At this time there is only one area that I feel needs attention (and I'm not sure why neither I or my body and fender guy missed it on our last annual inspection) is about a 3 inch section of the right rear that has evidently corroded (please see picture). I would have corrected this but have so many other things on my plate right now that I can not attend to it - if it is a "deal killer" . so be it. probably ~$100 body and fender effort.
1. Few mechanical miles and no physical issues - 4WD works. nbsp;can be a daily driver. recently drove it from storage facility at 55+ MPH on the highway amongst "semis" with no issues.
2. Tires have less than 8000 miles on them.
3. Complete body restoration and the interior is original with minimal wear issues. i. e. no rips. tears or holes. The passenger side seat had one minor (repaired) issue.
4. New Bestop SunPort top; recent Cal Mini performance exhaust system; regular physical maintenance.
5. Rhode Island inspection to 10/2015.
1. Car was built in 1988. you can't get past the age. buy it and plan on maintaining it.
2. Car has been domiciled near the ocean with resulting undercarriage superficial corrosion (BUT NO MECHANICAL ISSUES).
3. Suspension is stiff (as all Samurai's). don't expect your wife to like it.
Pictures speak for themselves. I love this car and will keep it if I have to. I have been advised that these are now collectible vehicles.
Please don't bid on this car expecting to find a new. or dealer prepped vehicle. it is a hobby car and I. and my "professional team" have been as diligent as possible to keep it nice but depending on your state of sobriety. you may/or may not see "warts".
If you bid and win. please plan on closing the deal with cash. I have a limited amount of time to work this and. if issues arise in the process - I have NO patience with banking bureaucracy - I will just keep the car and ship it to my new location. If you want me to advise you on shipping. I will be happy to tell you who I and my people have found to be reliable.
All that being said. you will LOVE this car. as I have.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Suzuki cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $3,500.001972 Suzuki LJ10
price: $US $1,726.001988 Suzuki Samurai Base 2dr 4WD SUV SUV 2-Door Manual 5-Speed I4 1.3L
price: $3,950.00Suzuki Liana in Springwood, QLD
price: $US $11,000.001980 Suzuki Other LJ 80
|1988 Suzuki Samurai Samuri||17||$6,000.00|
|1988 Suzuki Samurai||21||$US $5,050.00|
|1987 Suzuki Samurai||5||$4,600.00|
|1988 Suzuki Samurai Base 2dr 4WD SUV SUV 2-Door Manual 5-Speed I4 1.3L||21||$US $2,550.00|
|1987 Suzuki Samurai||19||$5,000.00|
|1987 Suzuki Samurai||21||$6,875.95|
|1925 Ford Model T Roadster||21||$US $9,400.00|
|1988 Suzuki Samurai||12||$US $255.00|
|1989 Suzuki Sidekick Hardtop||17||$US $4,500.00|
|1987 Suzuki Samurai||8||$US $200.00|
|1986 Suzuki Samurai||20||$2,900.00|
|1987 Suzuki Samurai||12||$7,500.00|
|1988 Suzuki Samurai||9||$3,500.00|
|1947 Willys CJ||13||$US $6,100.00|
|1971 Toyota Land Cruiser||9||$22,999.00|
|1987 Suzuki Samurai||15||$2,300.00|
|1987 Suzuki Samurai||12||$5,499.00|
|1987 Suzuki Samurai||12||$US $4,000.00|
|1987 Suzuki Samurai||19||$5,000.00|
|1987 Suzuki Samurai||21||$US $2,247.00|