1974 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II
Sale price: £8,995.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Drive side:||Right-hand drive|
|Interior/Comfort Options:||Leather Seats, Power-assisted Steering (PAS), Power Windows|
|In-Car Audio:||AM/FM Stereo|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1974 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II for sale
The car has a partial service history and every MOT certificate from 1978 to its most recent which authenticates its mileage.
The car runs perfectly using very little oil. The automatic gearbox and transmission are exceptionally smooth throughout the range. and the steering is excellent with no noises or leaks from the pump or mechanism.
The car has always been kept in a garage and is scarcely used in winter or inclement conditions.
During our 14 year period of ownership the car has received a variety of extensive work. This includes:
· A full overhaul of the suspension. including the replacement of the valves to the self-levelling system and various other links and bushes. by Rolls Royce/Bentley specialist James K Seymour of Leeds.
· An overhaul of the brakes by the same a number of years ago which included the replacement of all discs. pads and hoses.
· The renewal of the exhaust system.
· Extensive work carried out on the body within our first 5-6 years of ownership. This included the replacement of the inner and outer cills. front and rear wheel arches and rear quarter panels followed by a full re-spray and underseal.
· An overhaul of the central locking system.
· Internally. the walnut fascia and door cappings have been refurbished by a specialist and are superb. The leather seats have been refurbished and are free from cracks. splits or wear as can be seen from the photographs.
· All internal carpets (including the boot) have been renewed. Whilst this was going on the floor pan was cleaned and treated with anti-rust paint.
- The car's most recent attention was from Bowling-Ryan of Bolton who skimmed the cyclinder heads to both A and B banks and rebuilt them to the engine with new gaskets.
The car remains in exceptional condition mechanically and cosmetically. All lamps. indicators. electrics and the like are in working order. The only slight negatives are some slight rust pitting to the centre and rear section of the chrome rear bumper and some oxidation to the door handles. The air conditioning system would also benefit from topping up.
We feel that this car gives excellent value for money and will provide years of use for anyone who is looking to sample the smooth ride and opulence for which these cars are renowned.
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $47,500.001980 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow - Wraith II - Long Wheel Base ("LWB")
price: £9,950.001970 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow I
price: $US $20,100.001965 Rolls-Royce SILVER CLOUD III SILVER CLOUD III
price: $64,499.001988 Rolls-Royce Corniche --