Rare Classic Divco Vintage Hot Rod Ford Chevy Barn Project Truck Panel Wagon Van
Sale price: $5,300.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Model:||Stutz Diamond T|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Rare Classic Divco Vintage Hot Rod Ford Chevy Barn Project Truck Panel Wagon Van for sale
Nice solid body. No glass but one side window - its all flat and easily templated. Steering. front suspension and brake set up is well done and all servicable. The 1600 VW motor is apart in boxes and is included with the truck. The original 1939 Package Car gauge package is included and is restorable. The front bumper and original gas tank is included with the sale. Sale will include a bill of sale. no title.
If youve been looking for something different this is it. Best of luck winning the auction. Delivery on the West Coast possible for an additional fee.
On Mar-17-14 at 11:13:12 PDT. seller added the following information:
Thanks for all the interest and questions.
I would consider this truck a small utility vehicle and much smaller then most trucks or panels. Think early VW van in size but with the roof line raised 12 inches or so. Added is a picture of our 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee parked next to it for a size perspective.
Here are the actual dimensions:
1) the Wheelbase is 90" (center front axle too center rear axle)
2) the Length of the body is 138" or 11' 6" (front apron too back doors)
3) the Height of the body is 84" or 7' (from the ground to the top of the cab)
4) the Body width at the running boards is 67" or 5'7" (running board to running board - the widest point)
5) the actual Interior width narrows from the front doors to the back barn doors down to 60" wide
6) the opening at the cargo area (above the motor compartment) is 5' wide 4'6" deep and 4'3" tall
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from michael nelson, dated 25 january 2017
Hello, Is your Van still for sale, I know it has been listed some time ago.
from mark, dated 01 november 2015
you still have divco truck
from Bruce, dated 16 november 2014
Is the truck still for sale
Other classic Stutz cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $12,000.001914 Stutz Bearcat Replica
price: $15,600.001976 Stutz Blackhawk VI (Rare Elvis Premium Luxury)
price: $47,500.001920 Other Makes Model H, Bulldog 6/7 pass
price: $5,300.00Rare Classic Divco Vintage Hot Rod Ford Chevy Barn Project Truck Panel Wagon Van