1971 Ford Mustang Convertible / Fully Restored / 5.0L 302 V8
Sale price: $31,950.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Doors:||2 Doors|
|Engine:||5.0L 302 V8|
|Trim:||Convertible / Fully Restored / 5.0L 302 V8|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1971 Ford Mustang Convertible / Fully Restored / 5.0L 302 V8 for sale
1971 Ford Mustang Convertible 5.0L 302 V8 Automatic C4
- Engine:5.0L 302 V8
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
"O u r S t o r y"
I am Steve Phelps, a Retired Entrepreneur who has a “Real Passion” for Cars and has been in the Automobile business as a Buyer, Collector or Seller most of my life. Professionally, I have a CFO/CEO background and spent the majority of my life founding and running a Healthcare Company which became a large NASDAQ Publicly Traded Corporation. I eventually retired and purchased a Honda Automobile Dealership to pursue my passion for cars.
Then … I retired again (this time for good) and relocated to beautiful Central Florida. However, my incredible wife, Eunice, became ill and went home to be with the Lord and I found myself with nothing to do. I had two adult children (Joshua & Loreanna) still living at home … and …
I Had An Idea …………….
I would pursue my passion for Automobiles … while … teaching my children what I had learned about Life, Business, Hard Work and Professionalism.
I formed a business … “Father, Son & Daughter LLC”. and started Collecting, Trading and Selling ... "Cars that We Absolutely Love."
We are now close to selling 500 cars through the Internet… we have purchased the “FSD Hot Rod Ranch”.
This is the Greatest Business Venture of my Life!
Stay in Touch with Us!
Our Website: www.FSDHotRodRanch.com
- Ask for:CALL US TODAY!!
- Contact:Contact Us
- UNCLE BOB:(407) 717-6270
- ANUT CHARLEEN:(689) 688-6348
- You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
- You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
(407) 717-6270 prior to bidding.
(407) 717-6270 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days, we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
* * * * * 1 9 7 1 F O R D * * * * *
* * * MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE * * *
* * * * * R E S T O R E D * * * * *
* * * 210HP 5.0L 302 V8 * * * * HOLLEY 600CFM 4BBL CARB. * * * HOOKER LONG-TUBE HEADERS * *
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Ford cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $27,000.00null ALL STEEL 3-Door Touring Resto Rod
price: £24,999.001954 FORD F100
price: $59,000.001969 Ford Mustang Mach 1
price: $47,995.001957 Ford Thunderbird
|2020 Ford Police Interceptor Utility AWD Hybrid||25||$41,797.00|
|2019 Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW XL Diesel Skirted CM Flatbed Ready Bluetooth 6 Pa||25||$42,990.00|
|2004 Ford Avanti||12||$58,998.00|
|2013 Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW Diesel Stake Bed Tommy Gate Flat Bed Utility Bed||25||$23,990.00|
|2015 Ford Super Duty F-550 DRW XL 6.7 Diesel Single Cab Dually Work Truck Hot Sh||25||$29,990.00|
|2019 Ford Transit Cargo Cargo||24||$42,960.00|
|2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E Select||24||$48,500.00|
|2016 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet Oxford White Cobra Jet Drag Car! 1 Of Only 50!||24||$100,300.00|
|1963 Ford F-100 Custom Cab||12||$23,995.00|
|1966 Ford Mustang||12||$22,995.00|
|1955 Ford T-Bird||12||$57,000.00|
|1950 Ford Other||12||$49,000.00|
|1956 Ford F-100||24||$27,600.00|
|1947 Ford Other Coupe||13||$39,995.00|
|1955 Ford Thunderbird||24||$12,100.00|
|1960 Ford F-250||14||$10,000.00|
|1931 Ford Tudor Street Rod||24||$22,950.00|
|1960 FORD Fairlane||24||$58,900.00|
|1973 Ford Mustang 8||12||$33,500.00|
|1989 Ford Mustang GT||12||$41,900.00|