ROLLS ROYCE 25/30
Sale price: £31,995.00 make an offer
Car location: Devon, United KingdomSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
There is a full photo history of the restoration.
The following mechanical work has been carried out:-
1. all brake drums removed and components inspected. adjusted and reassembled
2. electrical wiring replaced where required
3. axle oil. gear box and engine oil replaced
4. spark plugs. points. HT leads replaced
5. compression check carried out and found to be fine
6. tappets adjusted
7. new tyres fitted
I have spent many hours this year rejuvenating this vehicle with much of the chrome redone. The cars runs with good oil pressure and engine temperature.
It is very easy to drive with light steering and good brakes.
All the glass has been replaced.
Any inspection welcome. Tel: John Chappell on 07806 856 251
Also published at eBay.co.uk
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $9,250.001972 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow, Caribbean Blue on Navy Leather
price: £15,200.00Rolls-Royce 2 door Mulliner Park Ward
price: £64,500.00Rolls Royce Silver Cloud 3 by James Young
price: $18,900.00A COLLECTOR'S DREAM! GARAGE KEPT! SUPER LOW MILES!