1983 Porsche 928
Sale price: $US $1,525.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Color:||Kiln Red Metalic|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1983 Porsche 928 for sale
Current customer rating: (71 votes) based on
ALL ORIGINAL NUMBERS MATCHING CAR. except for alpine am/fm/cassette radio model # 7273. original spare never inflated in front trunk with original plastic bag. ect.
The cars history/story.
The original owner bought the car in 1983 in Boston and titled the car in his company.
In 1992. the business was sold and car was titled in the original owners name. car had 66. 00 miles at that time.
In 2014. original owner sold car to his son with ~ 113. 00 miles on the car. At this time. the son did the following
work on the car:
1. new tires which are still on car with 1. 00 miles on them.
2. front wheel bearings replaced.
3. heating system work.
During the son's ownership of the car it was lightly keyed all around the car scratching the clear coat as the last picture shows the hood scratch. The car is a 10' car = beyond this distance the scratch cannot be seen and when up close the scratch is visable. More pictures available if requested but I ran out of space using the 24 pics ebay allows and quite frankly the positives on this car WAY outweigh the scratch.
In February of 2016 the car was sold to the current owner with 114. 00 miles on the car and the following work was done on the car using Porsche brand parts @ $3. 00. 00 spent on parts:
1. new Super Bearings in torque tube.
2. new torque converter bearings.
3. new transmission pump seals.
4. new rear wheel bearings.
5. new Boge rear gas shocks.
6. new Zimmerman coated rear rotors.
7. rebuilt rear calipers.
8. new rear brake pads.
9. new rear brake hoses.
10. new rear transmission hoses.
11. new transmission vacuum hoses.
12. new transmission filter & pan gasket.
13. rear axle half shafts cleaned & repacked.
14. new axle boots.
15. new o2 sensor.
16. new front hood and rear lid gas struts.
17. new trunk lid latch insert.
18. new wiper blades.
19. new cowel cover.
Other items to note:
1. the dash has a crack in the leather above the speedo as in the picture and some shrinkage in areas.
2. NO other interior issues = no rips. stains. ect.
3. sunroof works fine.
4. drivers door window switch sticks sometimes but always works.
5. the area under the rear spoiler around the window channel had a couple of 1/4" areas where paint had come off. metal is solid = no rot just the paint came off and these areas have been touched up with rust inhibiting paint. There are ZERO rust areas on the car. !!!
6. both rear quarters have been repainted and blended into the rear of the doors at some point long ago from stone chips. all other paint on car is original.
7. the keyed areas of the car have been touched up and buffed out.
8. the entire car has been professionally detailed inside and out and is stored inside.
9. no proof of when timing belt was last replaced. but. looking thru the inspection hole the belt looks fairly new and the original owner performed ALL maintenance per Porsche by miles or years/age requirement.
10. a/c does not blow cold but. needs a charge. heating system works fine in manual mode but not always in the automatic mode. I was told this is because the a/c is not blowing cold to blend air temperature output.
11. front lower rubber spoiler had a crack in it but was repaired. can't tell unless you are 1' away.
This is a PRIME example of a unmolested 928s. Car currently has a MA state inspection sticker. insured and on the road with no issues other than as described here.
If you ever wanted a Porsche 928s. then this is the car for you. !!
I will assist in delivering car for an agreed fee and help with shipping logistics if needed. ect.
If any q's. call Bob at 508 747 2314. 8am - 8PM EST. Thank you for looking.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Will Walker, dated 09 september 2017
Is this car still available?
Other classic Porsche cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $37,650.00Chevrolet : Silverado 3500 DRW SLT
price: $15,000.001979 Porche 911 sc coupe manual AC Sunroof Great Condition records 79
price: $US $4,100.001973 Porsche 914
price: $13,500.001972 Porsche 914
|1987 Porsche 944||9||$7,500.00|
|1988 Porsche 911||12||$US $34,900.00|
|1969 Porsche 912 Targa||4||$56,995.00|
|1955 Porsche 550 Spyder||12||$34,998.00|
|1958 Porsche 356||12||$67,500.00|
|1986 Porsche 944 Coupe --||12||$19,995.00|
|1988 Porsche 911||4||$144,995.00|
|1982 Porsche 924 TURBO||12||$2,950.00|
|1987 Porsche 924||12||$US $5,200.00|
|1988 Porsche 930 Turbo||19||$100,000.00|
|1975 Porsche 914||13||$US $511.00|
|1979 Porsche 930 Slantnose||21||$59,900.00|
|1982 Porsche 928||16||$21,000.00|
|1986 Porsche 930||20||$US $40,100.00|
|1983 Porsche 930 911||12||$38,911.00|
|1983 Porsche 944||16||$US $175.00|
|1987 Porsche 944||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1972 Porsche 914 914-4||21||$US $4,800.00|
|1967 Porsche 912||12||$54,995.00|
|1987 Porsche 944||12||$US $2,000.00|