1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible
Sale price: $19,950.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible for sale
1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible - 84k Original Miles - Rust Free Arizona Car - Beautiful and Rare!
Rust Free Arizona Car - Only 84. 62 Actual Original Miles
LAST YEAR FOR THE ELDORADO CONVERTIBLE
Here is an absolutely gorgeous 1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible that is in excellent condition both inside and out. This RARE Eldorado Convertible has been well cared for and looks absolutely stunning. 76' was the last year for the Eldorado convertible making this car very rare and highly sought after by collectors. To find a Cadillac in this condition is just unheard of. This is an original Arizona car that has always been here in a dry and rust free climate. It is also equipped with factory options like factory air conditioning. white wall tires. tilt wheel. power windows. power locks. power top. factory bucket seats. AM FM 8-track radio. cruise control. and much more. This rare find has a very straight body that has a very unique look to it and is a is a true head turner. This car is as clean. straight. rust-free and hot as they come. This car has had a very recently mechanical overhaul that makes this caddy a true pleasure to drive. Do not miss out on this rare car. Financing. and shipping worldwide is available. . Call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880
Beautiful White over Blue Leather Color Combination
It's loaded with the following equipment:
- 500ci V8 4bbl
- Automatic Transmission
- Factory Air Conditioning (blows cold)
- Tilt Steering Wheel
- Power Steering
- Power Brakes
- Power Bucket Seats (rare factory bucket seat car)
- Power Windows
- Power Top
- Power Locks
- Factory AM FM 8-track (still in place and works)- Cruise Control
- White Wall Tires
The exterior of this rare car is in beautiful condition. This car features gorgeous and straight original body that looks amazing. This car has had one re-paint done in a beautiful white that shines with a deep luster and sure to please its new owner. Rust free all original body. All the chrome and trim is still original and show well. Rust free car with no patch panels. very clean. dry and original underneath. The newly replaced white top is in excellent condition and seals up. glass window in place and looks perfect. People cant help but stop and stare at how good looking this car is.
The interior is all original and still shows well. Very striking interior in all blue goes well with its white exterior color. As shown in the pictures the interior is very original. showing signs of age on the dash and door panels with some minor cracks. The original leather seats and carpet are still in great condition and show very well. This car also features power windows. power seats. and original am fm 8-track radio that still works. The most important thing about these convertible is the electronics. ALL windows. top. gauges. lights. all work.
Mechanically. this rare 76'Eldorado is in excellent condition! The motor runs excellent and always fires right up. Very easy to drive and just floats down the road with ease. This is a very comfortable and easy car to just cruise around in. This car has been gone though front to back mechanically and is very reliable. Fresh complete tune up and check over has just been completed and this car is ready for its next adventure.
This is an ultra rare classic car that is only going up in value as time goes on. The 1976 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible has always been an iconic car and is any collector's dream piece. It is obvious that this car has been extremely well taken care of over the years and is sure to please its new owner.
If you have any additional questions please call Joey Cascio at 480-205-5880. The car is located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale. AZ. Please email or call with any questions and I welcome international bidders WE EXPORT! I can also help with shipping quotes and arrangements. We ship cars all over the world!
With almost 98% of my cars sold sight unseen I have a reputation for delivering the highest quality cars available on the market. Bid with confidence and check out my excellent 100% positive feedback rating!
Good luck in the bidding!
Enjoy the 90+ Beautiful Pictures!
Buy with Confidence!
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We take time to carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of photos. However. it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles are pre-owned. not brand new. After careful reading of the entire description. rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption. if any statement or comment is unclear. or if you have questions. please e-mail or call us prior to bidding. Sold through licensed Arizona dealer. 199. 99 doc fee
While we are happy to show our customers the casting numbers . stamping on the motor and V. I. N numbers on the car . we CANNOT guarantee that the motor is in fact the original. There is always the possibility of re-stamped motors . and as technology advances there will be even more. Any representations made by the seller are "to the best of knowledge. " The entire risk as to the originality of the vehicle is with you . The Buyer.
We CANNOT guarantee the originality of these vehicles . including but not limited to : the engine . the transmission . "matching numbers" . color change . the frame . the documentation . etc. The mileage is represented to be . "to the best of knowledge" . but not guaranteed.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Phoenix. Arizona. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights. and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition. you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $295. Arizona residents will be responsible for 7. 95% sales tax. and vehicle registration costs. Non-Arizona residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in Phoenix will be responsible for paying sales tax in Arizona. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually. are not included in the price of the vehicle. and are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle. we will not "hold" a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit. a signed purchase order. and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit. all vehicles will remain advertised. listed. and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys. key fobs. books. floor mats. manuals. etc. . we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle. if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
The successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by cashiers-check. cash (In-Person) or certified funds. If funds are not received. and an alternate arrangement has not been made. the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come. first-serve basis.
The parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive laws of the state of Arizona . that the state courts of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying transaction (s) with seller and venue may be had in the Maricopa County Superior Court of the state of Arizona .
We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality vehicles. However. we recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector. Prior to delivery. if such inspection reveals a substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the listing and the actual vehicle. we will correct the problem at no charge or work out a compromise.
We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience. from purchase to delivery. As a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however. the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with. or interest in. any transportation companies and all questions or concerns should be addressed directly with them.
All vehicles are sold As Is. with no warranties expressed or implied. by seller. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle. minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection. such as small chips or nicks. light scratches or minor abrasions. wheel scuffs. and other indications of normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible for these issues.
Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. If you do not intend to purchase this item. DO NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders. unqualified bidding. bid shielding. auction interference or any type of harassment. will be dealt with according to eBay Rules. local law. and may include. but are not limited to. legal action and applicable fees. lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason.
PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION. CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Cadillac cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $7,500.001982 Cadillac DeVille
price: $18,500.00Cadillac : Eldorado CONVERTIBLE WITH A BELIEVED 65K ORIGINAL MILES!
price: $6,000.00null Milan Roadster
price: $US $9,999.991958 Cadillac Eldorado
|1937 Cadillac Fleetwood 75 Touring Imperial||4||$47,995.00|
|1929 Cadillac Fleetwood Imperial Sedan||4||$68,995.00|
|1965 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special||4||$17,995.00|
|1979 Cadillac Eldorado||4||$10,995.00|
|1965 Cadillac Calais||4||$13,995.00|
|1985 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz||4||$10,995.00|
|1975 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible||4||$18,995.00|
|1947 Cadillac Fleetwood 60 Special Sedan||4||$24,995.00|
|1987 Cadillac Coupe DeVille||4||$6,995.00|
|1970 Cadillac Eldorado||4||$12,995.00|
|1972 Cadillac Coupe DeVille||4||$13,995.00|
|1965 Cadillac DeVille --||12||$27,995.00|
|1983 Cadillac Eldorado Convertible||21||$12,995.00|
|1988 Cadillac Brougham||21||$7,750.00|
|1976 Cadillac Eldorado Conv green --||14||$13,995.00|
|1940 Cadillac La Salle||7||$12,400.00|
|1985 Cadillac Eldorado||8||$8,500.00|
|1971 Cadillac Eldorado||11||$11,500.00|
|1974 Cadillac Eldorado||4||$17,000.00|
|1949 Cadillac SERIES 62 SEDAN - RESTORED - 71K MILES||4||$US $19,500.00|