2008 Ford Crown Victoria
Sale price: $4,700.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
2008 Ford Crown Victoria for sale
Current customer rating: (93 votes) based on
About This Crown Vic
I purchased this vehicle last year to commute to work. Since these Police Interceptors are known to be tough as a rock and as reliable as the sun rise it made a perfect car for me to get back and forth to work. I have absolutely fallen in love with the P71 now. Sure its not the most luxurious car but it is rock solid. People get out of your way on the highway and tend to follow all the traffic laws when you're around =) I have found another. newer 2011 model so my 2008 must go! This car still has a ton of life left in it. it runs very strong and smooth. This was a former Southern California police cruiser so there is no rust anywhere. This is an almost 10 year old police car so please be sure to read this description in full before bidding. I will explain everything good and bad about this car so you can make a good decision on whether this is the right vehicle for you.
The Good Stuff:
- Only 111k miles and 5400 engine idle hours!
- Texas Inspection until Feb 2018
- Reliable. no funny noises. no funny engine smells. The car doesn't burn a drop of oil between 4000 mile oil changes. Drives straight as an arrow.
- Transmission shifts smooth at all RPMs and gears
- Cold A/C! Like ICE cold
- Hot Heater!
- New Uniroyal All-Season tires installed 3k miles ago
- New Upper and Lower control arms 3k miles ago
- New outer tie rods 3k miles ago
- 4 wheel alignment 3k miles ago
- New Motorcraft spark plugs 2k miles ago
- Transmission fluid change 8k miles ago
- Brake fluid flush 8k miles ago
- Coolant fluid flush 8k miles ago
- Rear differential fluid change 8k miles ago
- New 5 year battery installed 1 year ago
- Silicone coolant hoses (you will never have to replace these!)
- Civilian Crown Vic Metallic Gray paint job 3 years ago (you can buy touch up paint anywhere for this color)
- Installed aftermarket locking center console
- Tinted windows 1 year ago (Lifetime film)
- Installed Keyless entry system (Most cop cars do not have keyless entry)
- Installed Double DIN stereo (Includes bluetooth calling & streaming. AM/FM Radio. CD Player. USB. Multiple Inputs for Subwoofers. Inputs for back up camera)
- Power drivers seat. including lumbar support
- All work done by myself and my father (He's an ASE certified mechanic)
- No rear seat belt buckles installed (you can buy these on eBay for about $25 per side. You need this if you want to transport passengers in the back seat)
- Rear interior door handles not functional (this is typical on police cars. you don't want prisoners escaping if you forget to lock the door! You can still open the door from the outside. Parts are about $65 per door to have them functional from the inside again)
- Rear manual door locks not installed (again typical on police cruisers. the $65 quote above also includes door locks if you want them installed. Power lock button on drivers door still unlocks all the doors)
- Front drivers seat worn and fabric is torn around the seat back hinge (typical for police cars. see photos)
- Both front seats have some stains (I haven't tried to shampoo these yet so they might be able to be cleaned easily)
- Some clear coat fading on the roof (I've been waxing it to prevent further spreading). Rest of the paint looks good and shines nicely with a wax job.
- No spare tire (About $175 here on ebay for the full kit)
- Some holes/cuts in some on the interior B-Pillar trim (from where the prisoner cage was installed. purely cosmetic)
- One of the rear brake pads squeals on cold or moist days during light braking. My Dad and I checked it out. pad and rotor are both in great shape. He suggested putting some grease on the back of the pad. It didn't bother me enough to take the rear brakes apart. so we left it alone.
About The Sale
- I have a clear Texas title in hand. no liens. no salvage or rebuilt junk here.
- I am willing to facilitate shipping but it is the buyers responsibility to coordinate a shipper if you are outside of Texas
- You're welcome to come look at the car. just send me a message here on eBay and we'll coordinate something
- Drivers license and proof of insurance will be required for test drives
- No I'm sorry I will not meet you. you must come to me
- Included is 2 keys and remotes
- This is a USED car. as such there is NO WARRANTY expressed or implied on this vehicle. All Sales are Final.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $19,000.002012 Chevrolet Camaro
price: $26,400.002015 Dodge Grand Caravan FR Wheelchair Conversion
price: $25,199.002017 Chevrolet Malibu 4dr Sedan LS w/1LS
price: $US $5,500.001949 Ford Other Pickups