1965 Shelby Cobra
Sale price: $US $25,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1965 Shelby Cobra for sale
TITLED AS A 1995 COBRA.
Built during 1995. this 1965 Shelby Cobra Replica is a very fast. fun. and reliable vehicle capable of daily use. a 351 Ford V-8 engine with a cam and 750 Holley carburetor mated to an automatic transmission. this excellent Cobra Replica is equipped with power steering and a Jaguar IRS including inboard disc brakes.
TITLED AS A 1995 COBRA.
Liberty Cars and Trucks has the ability to consider all trades and financing is available. Please call me anytime to start the process. Call Dana at 602-331-3333. Thank you !!!
1. Placing a Bid: Your bid constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid if you're not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. Please read eBay's User Agreement
2. Liberty Cars and Trucks reserves the right to.
1. Obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction.
2. Cancel any and all bids at our discretion. or end the auction early if necessary.
3. Liberty Cars and Trucks is licensed and bonded in the state of Arizona therefor all transactions are done in Arizona and only Arizona laws apply.
3. Bidders Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to Bid.
4. Special eBay Bid Retraction Rules: Please read eBay's "Retracting a Bid" If you place a bid before the last 12-hour period of the auction:
· You may retract that bid before that last 12-hour period but only for exceptional circumstances. You will not be allowed to retract that bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction.
1. If you place a bid during the last 12-hour period of the auction:
· You will be allowed to retract the bid for exceptional circumstances but only if you do so within one hour after placing the bid.
5. Funds & Financing:
0. For help in arranging for a Pre-Approved loan or for any questions please email Dana at Dana@libertycarsandtrucks. com or call 602-331-3333 prior to bidding.
6. Buyers Inspection: Liberty Cars and Trucks has done our best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. Liberty Cars and Truck s welcomes a buyers inspection. If you plan to have a buyers inspection. please make sure you inspect the vehicle prior to the auction ending. Inspection fees if any are Buyers responsibility.
7. Representations and Warranties made by seller: This vehicle is being sold "as is". Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. Extended warranty may be available. nbsp;Dana at Dana@libertycarsandtrucks. com or call 602-331-3333 for details. No representations or warranties are made by seller. nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids.
8. Taxes and Registration fees: Out of state buyers are responsible for all state. county. city taxes and fees. as well as title service fees in the state that the vehicle will be registered. All taxes and fees must be paid in full in order for vehicle to be titled and registered. ALL sales are subject to a $499 dealer document fee.
9. Title Information: Vehicles titles may be held by banks or lenders as collateral for loans. In many cases there is a delay in receiving the original instruments up to 21 days from the time we pay a vehicle off. While we usually have all titles in our possession at closing. there are occasions where we may be waiting for them to arrive. If payment is made by cashier's or personal checks we will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
10. Shipping & Delivery:
0. All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. Liberty Cars and Trucks will help with shipping arrangements but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage!
1. Licensed Carriers are generally insured for $3. 00. 00. 00. We assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves our showroom. All shipping arrangements are provided by Liberty Cars and Trucks as a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the shipper. not with Liberty Cars and Trucks.
2. The amount of time it takes for delivery is dependent on the carrier. but is generally 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the shipper for an Estimate Time of Arrival to be sure.
11. Finalizing your Purchase:
0. Liberty Cars and Trucks will contact the successful high bidder by e-mail after the auction closes.
1. Successful high bidder MUST communicate with Dana at Liberty Cars and Trucks by at Dana@libertycarsandtrucks. com or call 602-331-3333 within 24 hours of the auction ending to make arrangements to complete their transaction. If we cannot confirm your intention to buy or the sale is not completed within 5 days. we reserve the right to relist this vehicle or sell to any other qualified buyer.
2. In order to secure bid on vehicle. Successful bidder (BUYER) must within 24 hours of bid closing send to Seller a Deposit in the amount of 10% by major credit card. cash in person or bank certified funds. Within 72 hours of bid closing. Buyer must send balance of funds by cash in person or bank certified funds to Seller.
3. At time of sending initial deposit. Buyer MUST fax copy of their State issued valid Driver License. Furthermore. before said vehicle is released for shipment to Buyer. all other Sale related and title related paperwork must be signed and returned complete to Seller.
12. Term of Sale: We will be true to our word; if you do not intend to honor your offer please do not bid. The winning bidder will be notified and is required to respond within 24 hours and provide a 10% down payment via PayPal. credit card. wire transfer. or certified funds to begin processing the sale of the vehicle. unless other arrangements have been made with Liberty Cars and Trucks. All payments are required in certified funds within 7 days of the end of the auction. Once all payments are made. the vehicle will be released to the winning bidder. All sales are subject to a $499 dealer document fee. Arizona residents are required to pay Arizona State sales tax and registration fee on purchases. Out-of-State buyers taking delivery of vehicles in Arizona are required to pay their state applicable taxes. Out-of-State buyers will pay for registration in their home states. The buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. We will assist in arranging for shipping. if requested. We are not responsible for trucking delays or trucking related problems. The vehicle in this auction is being sold as a pre-owned vehicle and in as “AS IS” condition unless factory warranty is still in effect. Not all vehicles will come with two keys or Nav. discs. factory sticker. floor mats or manuals. Please refer to photos or ask us. Seller reserves the right to notify bidders and end the auction early without any liability to the bidders. Liberty Cars and Trucks is a licensed and bonded dealer in the state of Arizona and all transactions take place in the state of Arizona and only Arizona Laws apply. The Buyer is originating the transaction in Arizona and in no other state. We as the seller and as a licensed and bonded dealer whom reserves the right to sell vehicles in house outside of eBay at any time during the auction without notifying bidders or eBay.Address:
3010 E. Bell Rd
Phoenix. AZ 85032
View Map Phone(602) 331-3333(602) 331-3333
Business Hours:Sunday10:00 AM - 5:00 PMMonday8:30 AM - 7:00 PMTuesday8:30 AM - 7:00 PMWednesday8:30 AM - 7:00 PMThursday8:30 AM - 7:00 PMFriday8:30 AM - 7:00 PMSaturday8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
This eBay Listing Template is created by Carsforsale. com. Call 1-866-388-9778 to find out how Carsforsale. com can service your dealership.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Shelby cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $42,900.001965 Shelby Cobra
price: $69,995.001965 Shelby Superformance Cobra Big Block
price: $42,995.00SHELL VALLEY BUILD, RARELY DRIVEN SINCE FINISHED, 351 V8 MATTED TO A 5-SPEED!!
price: $56,985.001965 SUPERFORMANCE MKIII TITANIUM METALLIC/BLACK STRIPES BRAND NEW CHASSIS
|1965 Shelby MKII||1||$37,900.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$54,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Factory Five Racing||4||$29,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra 427 ERA||3||$64,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$37,995.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$35,995.00|
|1968 Shelby GT500 --||12||$155,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Backdraft RT3 Replica||21||$69,450.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Mark II FACTORY FIVE RACE CAR||4||$US $21,500.00|
|1969 Shelby GT350||16||$US $35,400.00|
|1965 Shelby ford||8||$28,900.00|
|1965 Shelby 427 Cobra S/C Roadster Replica||21||$US $61,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||19||$US $25,000.00|
|1968 Shelby GT 350||21||$62,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$39,995.00|
|1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe Dan Rose Special||21||$64,995.00|
|1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Supercharged||12||$64,990.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 GT500||21||$128,995.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 Factory Air Conditioning||21||$106,995.00|