1972 Ferrari 360 Spider
Sale price: $US $60,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Color:||Tour De France Blue|
|Engine:||Naturally Aspirated V8|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes|
|Interior Color:||Cream and Blue Leather|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1972 Ferrari 360 Spider for sale
Current customer rating: (23 votes) based on
This example is a European Car that had its Vin# converted for American sale. It is said that these cars have a little more horse power and are a little lighter than the ones Actually made for sale in the USA.
This Ferrari has had no expense spared and has had tens of thousands of dollars in carbon fiber upgrades alone!
It truly is a unique Ferrari that turns heads everywhere I go. Most people dont even know its a 360 because of the many cosmetic modifications that have been done.
Keep in mind that this car is 15 years old!!! Do not expect a perfect specimen. It has some stone chips and minor cosmetic burps that you don't see from 5 feet away. but are there. With that said. this car is in Fantastic shape and has always been stored in a climate controlled garage and NEVER taken out on a rainy day.
The custom cream leather interior is in fair to good shape and could really use a good steam cleaning. Up close you can see the dirt but from the outside you cant tell. The cream leather is hard to keep up with especially if your a sweaty mess like me!
List of Carbon Fiber interior parts:
Carbon fiber racing steering wheel with leather stitching and yellow accents to complement the ferrari shields and brake calipers.
1. Carbon fiber center console
2. Carbon fiber door jambs with Ferrari writing
3. Carbon fiber shift knob with ferrari logo
4. Carbon fiber gauge cluster
5. Carbon fiber air vents that are all operational
6. Carbon fiber upper and lower door panels
7. Carbon fiber door pulls and locks
8. Carbon fiber ash tray with logo
9. Carbon fiber emergency brake
10. Carbon fiber center climate cluster
11. Carbon fiber upper light/vanity console
12. Carbon fiber Enzo Key
List of other interior upgrades:
1. Custom made floor mats
2. Custom yellow Stradalle Tachometer with horse emblem.
3. Custom sound system. Clarion system with amp in the trunk and kicker system behind the seats. Has current lighting ipod connection has full navigation. Has video capabilities with back up camera! Also satellite radio ready. Absolutely one of the best sound systems I have ever had! I can cruise down the interstate doing 80mph with the top down and the system inst just loud. it sounds full and clear!
4. Custom blue led interior lighting in foot wells and doors
List of exterior Carbon fiber parts:
1. Carbon fiber side mirrors
2. Carbon fiber door handles
3. Carbon fiber gas tank door with silver horse.
4 Carbon fiber rear air diffuser with silver lifters.
5. Carbon fiber rear grill. (due to the engine heat some of the laminate has separated from the carbon fiber creating a hazing effect. still looks great and can only tell from up close. )
6. COMPLETE Carbon fiber engine bay with air boxes and plenum cover with horse logo. Water tank as well with horse logo.
7. Carbon fiber exterior engine louvers.
Other custom exterior parts:
1. Front Challenge grills
2. Front splitter lip
3. Custom Yellow ferrari fender shields
4. Custom chrome 3 piece rims( rims are in ok shape. They could use to be recoated. Up close there is corrosion and scuffing. From 5 to 10 feet away you cannot tell and they look great. )
5. Custom Halo light kit. (looks like the car was made that way)
6. Custom LED brake and taillight kit
7. Smoked front lenses and side blinkers.
8. Novitech smoked rear brake and tail lights.
9. Custom interior engine bay LED light kit. (Entire engine bay is illuminated at night. looks simply amazing!)
10. Custom rear wing
1. Tubi Exhausts system. this car really sounds like an F1 car and it absolutely screams in the upper power band. (My friend has a 430 and his sounds like junk compared to this!)
2. Chrome plated valve covers. (just enough chrome to mach the wheels and other sliver accents)
3. Entire car was lowered. (by previous owner) gives it a much more aggressive look and better handling.
4. Rear wind screen
Over all car health:
Bridgestone tires are like new and the brakes are in fantastic shape. Also. the power-train is great with no problems or leaks. This car sounds and pulls like it did when it was driven off the lot.
NOW SOME BAD NEWS:
This car has only two problems with it.
1. The soft top doesnt operate properly. I bought it that way and never saw the need to operate it seeing I only drove it on nice days. When I took it to the dealership last week to have a health check up they said that the micro switches were shot and needed to be replaced. also. there are 2 pressure tears in the top from having it in the closed position for all of these years. The tears are only superficial and are not all of the way through. If you are like me and just wanted a roadster then this should be ok.
2. The gas gauge doesn't know if it want to work. Some times it works correctly and sometimes it doesn't. I just keep an eye on the trip mileage to be safe.
Well. there you have it! I don't want to sell her but I have my eye on something else and the wife said one of them has to go if I want the new toy.
I tried to be as honest as possible with the listing because I would want someone to be the same with me. I do believe in Karma!
Please feel free to ask me any questions and I will do my best to answer them.
I am going to set the reserve pretty low so I really do expect this car to sell.
PLEASE LOOK AT ALL OF THE PICTURES! THE PHOTOS TELL THE STORY OF HOW BEAUTIFUL THIS CAR IS!
Also. the photos can usually answer most of your questions!
Best of luck everyone. The winner will certainly be getting a one of a kind Ferrari!!
***BECAUSE OF THIS ORIGINALLY BEING A EUROPEAN CAR EBAYS CRAZY VIN SYSTEM WONT LET ME PUT THIS AS A 2002. SO I HAD TO PUT IT AS A '72. THIS IS INDEED A 2002 WITH A CLEAR AND CLEAN TITLE!!***
THE STARTING PRICE IS ABSOLUTELY AS LOW AS I CAN GO!! YOU WONT FIND ANOTHER ONE THIS NICE FOR EVEN NEAR THIS STARTING PRICE!
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Ferrari cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $179,500.001968 Ferrari 365GT 2+2
price: $84,900.001987 Ferrari 328
price: $39,999.001988 Ferrari Mondial Cabriolet 5-Spd All the Accessories Serviced
price: $94,900.001984 Ferrari 308 GTS QV Euro
|1986 Ferrari Testarossa||3||$159,995.00|
|1976 Ferrari 308 308 DINO GT4||12||$68,800.00|
|1987 Ferrari Testarossa --||21||$134,000.00|
|1986 Ferrari 328||21||$62,500.00|
|1987 Ferrari 328||18||$US $40,100.00|
|1985 Ferrari Mondial||12||$US $29,850.00|
|1980 Ferrari 308 GTB||4||$79,995.00|
|1987 Ferrari 328||12||$84,900.00|
|1985 Ferrari 308||4||$105,000.00|
|1979 Ferrari 308 gts||12||$US $36,600.00|
|1983 Ferrari 512 BBi||12||$US $300,000.00|
|1979 Ferrari 308 GTS MODEL||12||$US $28,100.00|
|1978 Ferrari 308||12||$89,900.00|
|1984 Ferrari Other 512BBi||12||$399,900.00|
|1955 Ferrari Other||11||$US $14,100.00|
|1962 Ferrari 250 GTO Replica||12||$US $31,100.00|
|1966 Ferrari Other||1||$279,500.00|
|1989 Ferrari Testarossa||12||$189,900.00|
|1989 Ferrari Testarossa C-4 Corvette engine||12||$27,500.00|
|1986 Ferrari 328 --||12||$99,995.00|