1986 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe
Sale price: $49,950.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1986 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe for sale
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
1986 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe - Numbers Matching - Factory Sunroof - Low Miles - Well Optioned - RARE!
Only 59. 99 Original Miles
Only 59. 99 Original Miles - Very Clean Rust Free Car - Clean Carfax and Autocheck Vehicle History Reports
Number Matching Original Engine and Transmission
Here is a gorgeous 1986 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe that runs and drives excellent and is turn key ready for its new owner. This car features a very desirable and rare color combination of Prussian Blue Metallic with Blue factory leather interior. This Porsche is very well optioned and comes with a list of factory options all documented on its Porsche Certificate of Authenticity. Options include. California emissions. steering wheel with raised hub. central locking system. light metal Fuchs wheels. cruise control. sport shocks. alarm system. electric sliding sunroof. air conditioning. five speed transmission. and upgraded am fm cd player. This is an original rust free very clean car from top to bottom. Just in for a service front to back and is ready for its next adventure. These 911 Coupes are very hard to come by and this one is in excellent condition and has low original miles. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS RARE PORSCHE! Financing is available. Call Joey Cascio 480-205-5880
Beautiful "Prussian Blue Metallic" over Blue Leather Color Combination!
The option list is as follows:- 3. 2L Six Cylinder (original numbers matching) - Five Speed Manual Transmission (original numbers matching) - California Emissions - Steering Wheel with Raised Hub - Central Locking System - Fuchs Wheels - Cruise Control - Sport Shock Absorbers - Alarm System - Electric Sliding Sunroof - Upgraded AM FM CD Player - Factory Air Conditioning (blows cold) - Blue Factory Partial Leather Interior - Original Tool Kit - Original Spare Tire - Power Windows (working) - Fog Lights - Etc.
This car looks excellent from all angles and is finished in beautiful and rare color of "Prussian Blue Metallic" which is the factory correct color. The body is very straight and free of any major damage or accident history. This car was just completely hand rubbed and detailed from top to bottom and has a smooth finish all around. Rust free very clean car underneath (check out the underside photos). Fuchs wheels are in great condition with good rubber in all four corners. This car has a clean Carfax and Autocheck vehicle history report showing no accidents.
The beautiful blue factory leather interior looks great and presents well. The seats have very little wear on them for the miles and age of this car. Absolutely everything works on the car. You will not find a nicer car! This thing is MINT. All interior components work as they should.
Mechanically. this 911 is in perfect condition and runs and drives great. It a has very healthy six cylinder 3. 2L numbers matching original engine that rockets this car to warp speed. The original numbers matching manual transmission shifts flawlessly and makes this car a blast to drive. The motor compartment looks very clean and has always maintained. I just had the car looked at and checked over and serviced by a Porsche mechanic and it is ready to roll! The factory air conditioning still works. No major leaks. no smoking. runs excellent and passes emissions.
This is a rare opportunity to own a very rare 911 Carrera Coupe that is in excellent condition and has low miles. These cars rarely come up for sale and to see one in this good of condition is a defiantly something you do not see every day.
If you have any additional questions please call Joey Cascio at 480-205-5880. The car is located in beautiful sunny Scottsdale. AZ. Please email or call with any questions and I welcome international bidders WE EXPORT! I can also help with shipping quotes and arrangements. We ship cars all over the world! We have lenders we work with that can get you financed. please call or email if
With almost 98% of my cars sold sight unseen I have a reputation for delivering the highest quality cars available on the market. Bid with confidence and check out my excellent 100% positive feedback rating!
Good luck in the bidding!
Enjoy the 100+ Beautiful High Quality Pictures!
Buy with Confidence!
Terms and Conditions of Sale
We take time to carefully describe each vehicle and include a substantial number of photos. However. it is very important to keep in mind that these vehicles are pre-owned. not brand new. After careful reading of the entire description. rather than making a potentially incorrect assumption. if any statement or comment is unclear. or if you have questions. please e-mail or call us prior to bidding.
- We are a licensed and bonded automotive dealership based in Phoenix. Arizona. Buying through a licensed dealer gives you as a consumer certain rights. and ensures your protection from title fraud and other problems encountered in private party automotive transactions. In addition. you may also qualify for lower interest rates by purchasing through a dealership. We reserve the right to sell this vehicle locally prior to the end of any advertisement or listing. We also reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.
- Cars are demonstrated and/or test-driven on a daily basis and therefore may have more mileage upon delivery than indicated in original listings.
- All transactions are subject to a Document/Preparation fee of $295. Arizona residents will be responsible for 7. 95% sales tax. and vehicle registration costs. Non-Arizona residents wishing to pick up their vehicle from our dealership in Phoenix will be responsible for paying sales tax in Arizona. Tax will not be charged if the vehicle is shipped out of state. Any out-of-state residents wishing to drive their new vehicle prior to registering it in their home states will be provided a 90-day non-resident temporary permit. All taxes and license fees will need to be paid by the buyer when the vehicle is registered in their home state. All state taxes and motor vehicle-related fees are administered by each state individually. are not included in the price of the vehicle. and are non-negotiable.
- Most vehicle titles are not held on the premises and it may take up to 30 days to receive one.
- Due to the fact that we often have multiple prospective buyers for the same vehicle. we will not "hold" a vehicle without a signed non-refundable deposit. a signed purchase order. and a signed General Information and Terms of Sale form. Without this deposit. all vehicles will remain advertised. listed. and available for sale.
- Although we make every attempt to deliver our vehicles with a full set of keys. key fobs. books. floor mats. manuals. etc. . we cannot guarantee that a pre-owned vehicle will have all of these items. Most of them can be ordered at a minimum cost in addition to the price of the vehicle. if you desire to do so. The substantial reduction in price between new and pre-owned vehicles reflects in part the chance that these items might be missing.
At Close of Auction
The successful "winning" bidder must telephone us within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction.
Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by cashiers-check. or certified funds. If funds are not received. and an alternate arrangement has not been made. the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come. first-serve basis.
The parties agree that this contract shall be construed under the substantive laws of the state of Arizona. that the state courts of Arizona shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any action brought to enforce the terms of this contract or over any action arising out of the underlying transaction(s) with seller and venue may be had in the Maricopa county superior court of the state of Arizona.
We have disclosed as much information as possible about this vehicle and aim to only carry quality vehicles. However. we recommend that all buyers conduct an inspection either in person or through a qualified professional third party inspector prior to the end of the auction. If such inspection reveals a substantial discrepancy between the information contained in the listing and the actual vehicle. we will correct the problem at no charge or work out a compromise.
We value your business and want you to be completely satisfied with your Ebay buying experience. from purchase to delivery. As a value added service we will assist with shipping arrangements however. the buyer pays all shipping costs. We do not have any affiliation with. or interest in. any transportation companies and all questions or concerns should be addressed directly with them.
All vehicles are sold As Is. with no warranties expressed or implied. by seller. Vehicles come with books and/or manuals only if pictured in the included photos or if stated in the ad. As with any used vehicle. minor signs of wear may become more obvious under close inspection. such small chips or nicks. light scratches or minor abrasions. wheel scuffs. and other indications of normal wear and tear. We will not and cannot be held liable or responsible for these issues.
Bidders are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the vehicle described above. If you do not intend to purchase this item. DO NOT BID!
Non-paying bidders. unqualified bidding. bid shielding. auction interference or any type of harassment. will be dealt with according to eBay Rules. local law. and may include. but are not limited to. legal action and applicable fees. lose of deposit or any other necessary costs.
We reserve the right to cancel bids and/or our auction at anytime for any reason.
PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION. CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Porsche cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $24,500.001976 Porsche 912e --
price: $30,930.00Porsche 1955 1956 550 RS Spyder By Thunder Ranch Reproduction ****NO RESERVE****
price: £15,100.00Porsche 912 manual 1967 swb 5 dial dash
price: $US $28,450.001983 Porsche 911 SC 911
|1987 Porsche 944||9||$7,500.00|
|1988 Porsche 911||12||$US $34,900.00|
|1969 Porsche 912 Targa||4||$56,995.00|
|1955 Porsche 550 Spyder||12||$34,998.00|
|1958 Porsche 356||12||$67,500.00|
|1986 Porsche 944 Coupe --||12||$19,995.00|
|1988 Porsche 911||4||$144,995.00|
|1982 Porsche 924 TURBO||12||$2,950.00|
|1987 Porsche 924||12||$US $5,200.00|
|1988 Porsche 930 Turbo||19||$100,000.00|
|1975 Porsche 914||13||$US $511.00|
|1979 Porsche 930 Slantnose||21||$59,900.00|
|1982 Porsche 928||16||$21,000.00|
|1986 Porsche 930||20||$US $40,100.00|
|1983 Porsche 930 911||12||$38,911.00|
|1983 Porsche 944||16||$US $175.00|
|1987 Porsche 944||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1972 Porsche 914 914-4||21||$US $4,800.00|
|1967 Porsche 912||12||$54,995.00|
|1987 Porsche 944||12||$US $2,000.00|