1977 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series
Sale price: $US $5,600.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1977 Mercedes-Benz 200-Series for sale
1977 Mercedes-Benz 240D. nbsp;OWNED BY MERCEDES MECHANIC. nbsp;$26K IN RECEIPTS. AC. PS.
1977 Mercedes-Benz 240D. Colorado Beige/Tan. This Mercedes 240D is a three-owner. 208k mile car owned by the proprietor of the German specialty shop Burback Motors in Portland. Oregon. A total of $26K(!) in refurbishment work has been performed since 2010. Systems addressed include new brakes. new tires. nbsp;refinished rims. a new AC compressor. new AC lines. a heater fan. and a rebuilt front suspension. The 2. 4 liter diesel four-cylinder is believed to be original to the car. and has 27k miles on a full rebuild using all-new internal parts. A large collection of service receipts are included. and it is maintained by Burback Motors on an ongoing basis.
The paint shade is Colorado Beige (470H) and a few touch-ups are visible on the trunk lid and passenger rear fender. There is a dent in the trailing edge of the left rear wheel arch is visible in the photos. Headlights have been replaced with Hella parts. The wheels were recently refinished and wear new Falken tires. The odometer shows 208k miles and is believed to be accurate. The A/C system and heater fan are new and function as-new. Separate driver and passenger fan controls can seen in the central stack. as well as a factory Becker radio. The power steering. locking glovebox. and floor shifter are optional equipment listed on the build tag.
Front and rear seats were rebuilt and reupholstered with their original brown MB Tex covers. though the driver's seat cover was replaced with a slightly different fabric pattern lacking the perforated center insert. Carpets are protected with rubber all-weather mats. Sheepskin seat covers (not shown) have been protecting the front seats and are included in the sale. Some peeling foam can be seen on the driver-side door lattice. The 2. 4 Liter OM616 four-cylinder diesel engine is said to be the original motor. and has 27k miles on a full rebuild that included replacement of all the internals. The A/C compressor and lines are fresh replacements. New brakes have been installed at all four corners and the front suspension has been rebuilt. A full collection of owner's documentation and manuals are included. along with a folder of service receipts from Burback Motors. The proprietor. Mike Burback. obsessively restored this car to give to his daughter to go to school in Montana. It must be the most well prepared and most well serviced 240D W123 car available today. If you buy this car. it will last long enough to give to your grandchildren! Don't miss it!
Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 to answer all your questions!
In fairness to all Bidders. reserve prices are always held in confidence.
Buyer will be responsible for his own Licensing Requirements in State of residence. Buyer can inspect vehicle at our premises BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 to schedule appointment. Seller reserves the right to cancel your bid if you have any negative feedback. DEALERS ARE WELCOME TO BID! Please call Bill Penny with all of your questions prior to bidding at 503-209-5510! NO EMAILS PLEASE. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction early. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation. Winning Bidder must confirm his winning bid with a $500 PayPal Deposit immediately after the end of the auction. Balance of Purchase Price is due to Seller within 5 days of Winning Bid.
TERMS OF SALE
1. Please be sure to have all monies (loans or financing approved or in place) before making your final bid. We appreciate your business and want to handle the transaction as smoothly and expeditiously as possible.
2. We accept Certified & Cashier's Checks and Bank transfers in US Dollars only.
3. The deposit is due immediately after auction closure. The balance is due within 5 days after auction closure. If the deposit is not received within 48 hours of the close of auction or if the balance is not paid in full within 5 days following the close of auction. we reserve the right to relist the vehicle or to sell it to the next highest bidder or another qualified buyer.
4. Our goal is to continue providing quality vehicles. It is important to keep in mind that the vehicles we list are pre-owned. and it is very difficult to describe every small mark on them. As a consequence there may be additional minor wear on the vehicle that is typical of the age. such as minor superficial hairline scratches. small nicks and minor abrasions that are not indicated in this description. These factors will not detract from the overall appearance and value of the vehicle. Minor items such as cigarette lighters. manuals and CD magazines may also be missing.
5. To the best of our knowledge we have indicated any mechanical problems that are present in the description above. However. we are selling the vehicle "as is". without warranty other than any existing factory warranty that may still remain. In many cases we can provide extended service contracts at additional charge. Please inquire for details. Unless the vehicle has a remaining factory warranty. all sales are "AS-IS" with no warranty.
6. eBay may offer some type of warranty. If so. that warranty is separate and independent of Oregon Motor Company.
7. Buyer pays all shipping charges and makes all final arrangements with the shipping company. We sell locally and internationally and will be happy to assist you if you need help finding a shipping company. Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 and I'll be happy to get you a competitive rate quote.
8. All bidders understand and agree to the following:
i. We reserve the right to notify bidders and cancel this auction.
ii. We reserve the right to cancel bids from those with excessive negative feedback.
iii. We shall not be held liable for any such cancellation.
9. The State of Oregon shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all disputes. Venue shall be exclusively in Clackamas County. The final contract signed between both buyer and seller shall be binding. The final signed contract and terms thereof shall govern the sale. All disputes arising out of or relating to this auction. any negotiations. the Signed agreement. or to the breach. enforcement or interpretation thereof. shall be resolved by binding arbitration in Oregon. in accordance with the terms contained in the final sale agreement and under the laws of the state of Oregon.
NOTICE TO BIDDERS
1. No bid retractions in the last 24 hours of auction please. If there are bid retractions in the last 24 hours. we may cancel all bids. end the auction early and relist this vehicle to protect the integrity of the auction process.
2. Remember your obligation as a bidder and eBay Community member. Don't Bid unless you have the ability and you intend to purchase the vehicle. Bidders must have cash or available financing before bidding on our vehicles.
3. Remember that you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described vehicle from Oregon Motor Company. This is our business and we take it very seriously. Therefore. we reserve the right to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law anyone that intentionally interferes with our auctions or our ability to effectively sell our vehicles.
4. All "Reserve Met" bidders will be contacted by e-mail before the end of the auction to determine the veracity of their bid. If the legitimacy of the bid can not be verified. the bid may be cancelled to protect the integrity of the auction process.
5. We respect all of our customers - locally and now nationally and internationally here on eBay! We are happy to make all of our vehicles available for all qualified bidders that are registered in the eBay Community.
The Old Oregon Motor Co. takes its name from the original Oregon Motor Company. a Ford dealership established in Portland in 1904. In 1916. the company moved into their permanent showroom located downtown at NW 8th Ave. and Davis Street. Today. the building is an art gallery and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places. Unlike its namesake. The Old Oregon Motor Co. does not have a retail location but rather is virtual in nature. Our cars can often be found on eBay under our user ID oregonmotorcompany. If you wish to view our inventory in person. showings are by appointment only. Our proprietor. Bill Penny. has been selling classic cars for over 30 years. He has worked as a salesman for some of the most prestigious dealerships on the West Coast. They include The Chequered Flag of Beverly Hills. Silicon Valley Auto Group. the Imperial Palace Auto Collection. Northwest Investment Cars. and Monte Shelton Motor Company. He also has been employed by Keith Martin's Sports Car Market magazine. The Old Oregon Motor Co. was established on January 1st. 2011 and is licensed. bonded. and insured in the State of Oregon under dealer's license number DA 3528. Below is a photo of the original Oregon Motor Company showroom of 1916 as it appears today with the Overland building behind it. Note the faded Overland signage on the defunct auto elevator shaft.
Please call Bill Penny at (503) 209-5510 anytime.
Auctiva Free Image Hosting. Show off your items with
Auctiva's Listing Templates
Auctiva. br>THE simple solution for eBay sellers.
Track Page Views With
Auctiva's FREE Counter
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $86,400.002016 Chevrolet Corvette 3LZ
price: $7,500.001960 Chevrolet Other
price: $28,995.002001 Dodge Viper RT/10
price: $13,000.002004 Ford Mustang
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|