1996 Acura NSX TARGA
Sale price: $US $61,100.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Type:||2 DOOR TARGA|
|Engine:||V6 3.0 LITER|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag|
|Trim:||2 DOOR TARGA TOP|
|Interior Color:||BLACK LEATHER|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1996 Acura NSX TARGA for sale
Current customer rating: (26 votes) based on
100% ORIGINAL EXAMPLE
1996 Acura NSX-T
13. 98 Original Miles - Finished in Desirable Berlina Black / Black Leather Interior
100% Unaltered. Unmolested and Like New Example
Includes Receipts. History. Factory Brochures and Original Tools. Jack & Unused Spare
One of 111 Cars Produced in 1996 as a Targa 5-Speed. Black Example
PLEASE NOTE: EACH TIME WE LIST A VEHICLE ON eBay WE RECEIVE COMMENTS THAT THERE ARE NO PHOTOS OF THE INTERIOR. ENGINE. UNDERCARRIAGE. ETC. OF THE CAR. WE HAVE INCLUDED 100~ PHOTOS OF ALL AREAS OF THE "NSX" BUT. WHEN YOU REACH WHAT APPEARS TO BE THE LAST PHOTO. YOU WILL NEED TO SCROLL DOWN ON eBay TO VIEW THE REMAINING PHOTOS. IF YOU ARE STILL UNABLE TO SEE THEM. PLEASE CALL US AT 925-846-1451 AND WE WILL PROVIDE A DIRECT LINK. NOTE: IT IS A VIOLATION OF EBAY POLICY FOR US TO LIST THE URL ON THE eBay LISTING
CLASSIC CARS LTD.
(925) 846 1451
INTRODUCTION TO CLASSIC CARS LTD. eBay AUCTIONS
Thank you for visiting our eBay auction. We appreciate your interest in the NSX and feel that it is important that we provide some basic information relative to our business philosophy and utilization of eBay to offer our collectible & classic vehicles to a worldwide audience.
For close to 25 years. Classic Cars Ltd. has operated a "brick & mortar" showroom located in Pleasanton. CA. just outside of San Francisco California. We have sold thousands of unique. classic and collectible vehicles and regularly deal with buyers that have not had the experience of purchasing a large (both physically. and monetarily!) item on eBay. or through an Internet source. Our eBay feedback is 100% positive on vehicle sales from customers around the globe and is a reflection of our commitment to accurate. complete. and thorough vehicle descriptions.
While we have had comments about the length of our narrative on each vehicle. most serious buyers appreciate the detailed photographs and descriptions and believe that "more is better. " However. if you are looking for a brief summary of the vehicle. please view the photographs and scroll to the very bottom of the listing where you will find a summary of the car for sale including; Make. model. mileage. specifications. etc.
Please keep in mind that we will gladly.
1. Answer any questions over the telephone and take the time to guide prospective customers through the buying process (925-846-1451).
2. Assist with locating a quality. suitable transporter at very competitive prices.
3. Provide proof that we are licensed. bonded (for the financial transaction). fully insured. and operate from an established showroom environment.
4. Provide feedback from previous buyers. and specific references for vehicle purchases in your area (we also ask that you view our detailed eBay feedback by clicking on the number to the right of the eBay user name)
5. Offer additional information including specific photographs or clarification of any part of our description of the vehicle
Thank you again. please let me know if I can be of assistance.
Cheers and Happy "eBaying"!
Paul R. Wankle. Pres.
Classic Cars Ltd.
THIS PARTICULAR 1996 ACURA "T" NSX
This unique and pristine example needs to be on your short list if you are looking for an exceptional NSX-T to add to your collection. It is the holy grail of sought after NSX's; remarkable condition. extremely low mileage. well documented history / maintenance. desirable color combination. and totally stock. never modified condition.
The NSX was manufactured in May. 1996 and first registered to its first owner on August 15. 1996. The car was delivered to an enthusiast collector who retained possession of the NSX-T for 9+ years. During his ownership. the NSX accumulated a total of fewer than 3. 00 miles. The NSX-T received regular safety and mechanical inspections and exclusive service by authorized Acura dealerships. While the low mileage did not necessitate any major repairs. the car received regular minor services (oil & filter changes. lubrication. battery replacements). and smog inspections) that historically reflect positive results.
The current owner registered the car in California on October 30. 2005 and has provided the car with loving care ever since. During his 11+ years of ownership. he has added a total of approximately 10. 00 miles to the car bring the total mileage to 13. 98 miles. the mileage reading on the car at this time. Since his acquisition. the CarFax documents the mileage progression. emission inspection results. and registration history. As a professional master mechanic. the owner completed regular service / maintenance on the Acura including minor services. new tires (in late November. 2005 when the car had 3. 00~ miles). and a complete mechanical and cosmetic inspection was performed. The car is being offered as a result of the untimely passing of the car's owner who cherished the NSX.
We ask that you consider the features of this NSX that separate it from the higher mileage. modified. questionable history. less desirable color cars that are offered for sale. often with inflated asking prices. This car represents the "Best of the Best” and would make the perfect addition to a discriminating car collector.
Despite the car's low mileage. it was never stored for prolonged periods of time and was driven regularly. but minimally. to ensure that it was in 100% operational condition at all times. Previous routine service has been done on a timely basis and it is evident looking and driving the vehicle that it was never neglected. The vehicle runs and drives as a new vehicle. shifting thru all five gears with ease as the clutch engages and responds to perfection. All systems are in working order and the stereo. auto climate control and other features work properly and remain in stock condition. The T-tops come off with ease and stores efficiently under the rear glass. All tools and air compressor. as well as the jack. are in their place in the trunk and appear to be never used or removed. Spare tire is securely in the front bonnet and in proper condition.
The paint is virtually perfect and there is no indication of paint work including the typically re-painted front and rear bumpers / covers. It shines with a deep reflection and front hood and fenders are protected by a professionally installed 3M film. Wheels are free from any damage and remain stock. The inside is in truly remarkable condition. not only is there no wear on the driver bolster. but all aspects look like it just came off the showroom floor in 1996. The highly desirable all black combination is arguably the best color for the NSX-T since the lines of the Targa are not disturbed as they are with contrasting color cars.
The NSX is well documented including the following items that will be provided to the car's new owner: complete owner's manuals. leather pouch. original and spare keys. key-less remote. flashlight. tire pressure gauge. wheel locks. cup holder insert. 1996 factory options brochure. front license plate frame. several articles from the era. clear transferable California title. and a totally clean CarFax.
We have been fortunate to have owned and represented a number of Acura NSX cars over the years but this is. by far. the finest example that we have seen. The car is finished in absolutely striking "Berlina” black with a black leather interior; arguably the best color combination on an NSX. Additionally. the car is a 5-speed manual making it one of only 111 cars produced in this combination for 1996. In fact. for the entire production run of the Acura NSX from 1991- 2005. apparently. only 1. 38 cars were manufactured with a black exterior and interior and a manual transmissions. Needless to say. examples like this car have become increasingly desirable. especially with low. low mileage and in virtually "As-New” condition like this NSX-T.
The NSX has a completely clean CarFax report that chronologically documents the cars mileage of 13. 98. The report also supports that the NSX is free from any previous reported accident or structural damage. odometer rollback. manufacturer's recall. airbag deployment or total loss. Additionally. the CarFax report documents the car's chronological mileage and reflects the car's service. maintenance. and smog history. It is important to note that many of the Acura NSX's offered in the marketplace have high mileage due to the reliability and strength of the Honda designed drive-line. This example represents a unique opportunity to own an NSX that is in "Like New” condition in virtually every respect.
Within the past 2 weeks. the NSX was taken in and received a comprehensive inspection and mechanical evaluation. The car was given a "Clean Bill of Health” both for the required California safety inspection along with overall mechanical strength. The only suggestion that we would offer is consideration of replacement of the tires that were installed in approximately 2005. While the high quality Bridgestone Potenza RE010 tires have fewer than 10. 00 miles and show excellent remaining wear. they are over 10 years old and for a high performance car like the NSX we advise they be changed to ensure the utmost safety for the occupants.
The NSX is equipped with factory color coordinated logo floor mats and the entire interior including the seats. door panels. dash. and headliner reflect the level of care / use one would expect from a careful enthusiast owner / driver. There are no dash cracks or damage to the interior.
When the NSX was purchased by the current owner. a few upgrades were performed and receipts documents the date of the work and cost are provided. These include:
- 35% tint on windows (removable if desired) $1. 00. 00
- Honda factory CD changer $580. 00 (not including installation)
- New Acura logo floor mats $82. 00
The car is fitted with the "T" top that was introduced in mid-1995 and is considered desirable by NSX prospective buyers/owners.
Frankly. the old adage "A photo is worth 1000 words” applies to both the interior and exterior of the NSX.
From a mechanical perspective the NSX runs and drives like a new car. and with less than 14. 00 miles at this writing. it basically is! The car offers superb performance. shifts smoothly (many road tests indicated this is one of the best transmissions in any exotic) and accelerates smoothly and effortlessly. As expected from a Honda (Acura) the car is tight. well-engineered and effortless to drive. It stops straight and true. steers well with power assisted steering and. of course. is free from any leakage or undercarriage oil / grease (please refer to the photographs).
The NSX has never been raced (tracked). abused. or driven by anyone other than responsible mature individuals. Also. please note that the engine bay (and front "trunk" area have not be cleaned up for the sale or photographs. They have been maintained in this excellent condition by the car's previous owners and remain in 100% stock configuration.
This NSX is a "no surprises" example of the one of the finest overall. high performance touring sports cars available in the marketplace today. It is a truly lovely example and is being offered at a fraction of its original (and many believe very reasonable) MSRP price. We have always enjoyed driving the NSX and this car is no exception. The car does everything right and the limited ownership and low mileage makes this car an exceptional example.
THE ACURA NSX - HISTORY
New Sportscar eXperimental - (NSX) was designed and hand built by Honda to prove that you could have an exotic sports car and not worry about the extremely expensive maintenance that usually comes along with ownership. With Honda's domination in Formula One racing. they decided to continue that domination in the showrooms. While the design changed minimally over a decade of production. the car retains a very contemporary look today.
The NSX has cemented its place in automotive history with its iconic styling. performance. mid-engine configuration. and low production numbers. Introduced for model year 1991 and released to the public with huge fanfare. 1996 represented the last year of the initial body style and there is agreement between enthusiasts and collectors that this is the body style to own. Produced in the Tochigi assembly plant in Japan where a team of engineers hand built this car without taking any shortcuts or allowing for meritocracy. The NSX is considered to be the first Supercar from a Japanese auto maker. These cars were truly a work of art to not only the builders but the faithful owners.
The design and materials used on the NSX was revolutionary and introduced many industry 'firsts' for the production car market. It was the first production car to use titanium connecting rods. six in total. The body and chassis were comprised of aluminum. weighing just over 460 pounds. much less than steel but with equal strength. The aluminum body housed many advanced technologies such as PGM-FI. Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control (VTEC). and a direct ignition system. The 3-liter DOHC V-6 engine was mounted mid-ship and matted to a five-speed manual gearbox. With 270 horsepower and 210 foot-pounds of torque. zero-to-sixty was accomplished in under six seconds.
Production was slow. but for good reason. Each vehicle was hand assembled by a team of technicians. with an average of about 20 examples being produced per day. During its introductory year only 1940 examples were produced. Sales continued to be strong through the 1990's and into the next millennium. By 2004. over 8000 examples were being produced each year.
Since its inception. minor aesthetic styling changes have occurred. most notably the pop-up halogen headlights have been replaced with fixed high-intensity-discharge (HID) beams. The rear wing has been changed since its introduction and various other parts of the body have been slightly modified to improve the drag coefficient. These small changes have increased the top speed from 167 to 175 mph.
Throughout the years. various mechanical components have been updated such as the suspension and the size of the tires. The larger-diameter wheels and tires did more for its appearance than it did for performance. In 1995 a Sequential Sportshift automatic transmission. inspired by Formula One racing. was offered as optional equipment. That was the same year that the NSX-T. the NSX but with a removable roof. was introduced.
From the beginning. the NSX has been involved in racing. In its first year on the track it captured the Manufacturer's and Driver's Championship in the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) GTP Lights series. This accomplishment was repeated in 1992 and 1993. In 1997 and NSX captured the SCCA World Challenge Championship.
The price tag and styling is borderline 'Supercar' while the horsepower and performance approaches some of the other great supercars such as Lamborghini and Ferrari. The entire package speaks for itself. with over 10 years in production and very little changes being implemented through the years. Though it does not produce the high horsepower numbers. it does have the highest per-liter output of any naturally aspirated V6 production road-going car in the world. Focusing on weight distribution. low weight. down-force. aerodynamics. suspension and technology rather than large engines has made this vehicle a technological and stylish marvel even to this day.
In a 1996 comparison of the Porsche 911 and the Acura NSX-T. a major road test magazine's final summary remarks were: "As a fully satisfying drop-top. the Porsche's manners and style are hard to beat. It's one of the few cars that has its own heritage. The Acura. on the other hand. offers a unique combination of driving precision. high-tech engineering. and open-air thrills. Ultimately. the manual transmission version of either car is more compelling to us; however. if we had to choose one. we'd take the brilliant composure of NSX-T over the 911's charm. history. and cachet. "
1996 Acura NSX Specifications
1996 NSX Engine & Performance Specifications
- 2. 77 cc 3 liters 6 V mid transverse engine with 90 mm bore. 78 mm stroke. 10. 2 compression ratio. light alloy block. light alloy head. double overhead cam. variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder
- Premium unleaded fuel
- Multi-point injection fuel system
- Main 70 liter fuel tank
- Power: 201 kW. 270 HP @ 7. 00 rpm; 210 ft. lb. @ 5. 00 rpm
1996 NSX Braking & Suspension Specs
- ABS brakes
- Four disc brakes including four ventilated discs
- Electronic traction control via engine management
- Alarm System
- Rear mechanical limited slip differential
- Inflatable alloy rim engine compartment spare wheel
- Wishbone front and rear suspension with stabilizer bar independent with coil springs
1996 NSX Lights & Exterior Specs
- Front and rear body color impact absorbing bumpers
- Coefficient of drag: 0. 32
- Driver and passenger power body color door mirrors
- External dimensions: overall length (mm): 4. 25. overall width (mm): 1. 11. overall height (mm): 1. 71. wheelbase (mm): 2. 30. front track (mm): 1. 09. rear track (mm): 1. 29 and curb to curb turning circle (mm): 11. 13
- Projector beam lens halogen bulb twin concealed headlights
- Luxury trim leather on gear shift knob
- Gloss black paint
- Fixed rear window
- Front body color lip spoiler. trunk/hatch black wing spoiler
- Tinted glass
- Weights: gross vehicle weight rating (kg) 1. 92. curb weight (kg) 1. 25
- Multiple speed windshield wipers with W/S wiper mist setting and variable intermittent wipe
1996 NSX Interior Features & Specifications
- CFC free liquid air conditioning with climate control
- Power + diversity antenna
- Peripheral anti-theft protection
- Front illuminated ashtray
- Audio anti-theft protection: code
- Stereo Bose audio system with AM/FM
- Cargo area light
- Cargo capacity: rear seat up; to lower window (liters): all seats in place (liters): 142
- Front seats illuminated cigar lighter
- Digital clock
- Floor full console with open storage box
- Courtesy lights with two switches
- Steering wheel mounted cruise control
- Front seats cup holders
- Door ajar warning
- Floor covering: carpet in passenger compartment and carpet in load area
- Driver and passenger front airbag
- Sports seat
- 3-point reel front seat belts on driver seat and passenger seat with pre-tensioners and grabbers
- Front seat center armrest with integral box
- Lockable illuminated glove compartment with lid
- Head restraints on front seats
- Internal dimensions: front headroom (mm): 922. front hip room (mm): 1. 67. front leg room (mm): 1. 25. front shoulder room (mm): 1. 34 and interior volume (liters): 1. 85
- Low fuel level warning
- Key power locks with internal switch operates from passenger door
- Vehicle speed proportional power steering
- Front power windows with door mounted switches and one one-touch
- Rear view mirror
- Mechanical remote fuel filler door release
- Electric remote trunk/hatch release
- Seating: two seats
- Leather seat upholstery with additional leather
- Four speakers
- Leather covered steering wheel
- Ventilation system with digital controls. variable fan speeds and re-circulation setting
Price New (as tested) = $85. 10. 00~+
IMPROVEMENTS / UPGRADES FOR THE 1995 (CARRIED THROUGH TO 1996 MODELS) INCLUDED:
Changes beginning in 1995
- Added Targa top version: the NSX-T
- Only Targas were available in 1995 in the US; coupes were unavailable.
- Roofs now all body colored
- New color: Midnight Pearl
- Not Available in '95: Grand Prix White
- Black interior changed from interior code E to code J. It's a little lighter. a dark charcoal color
- Improved Exhaust Tips
- Optional "Sportshift” ("Tiptronic-style" shifting for Automatics)
- Power Steering becomes standard for Manuals as well as Automatics
- Changed gearing of 2nd gear in Manual Transmission
- Modified airflow to brakes to improve cooling
- Traction Control Light no longer shines green when activated. still shines yellow when inactive
- Throttle-By-Wire added
- Limited Slip Differential Changes on manual transmission cars. Went from Torque Control Differential to a Torque Reactive Differential - when combined with Throttle-By-Wire. increases speeds out of a corner by 10%. Automatic cars keep old differential.
- Bumper reinforcements were changed to extruded aluminum instead of the stamped steel
- Reinforcements for Targa top. including: The base of the B pillar where it joins the rocker panel. larger rear bulkhead crossbar. thicker trunk leading edge panel. a redesigned and thicker-walled rear roof section. a redesigned front roof rail section. additional rib in the center rear bulkhead section. a completely redesigned and thicker upper A-pillar. There's also a redesigned and thicker upper dashboard cross member and a redesigned front lower floor section. The extruded aluminum side sills were extensively reinforced - wall thickness of the vertical center web of the 5-sided extrusion went from 2 mm to 6 mm.
LICENSE / REGISTRATION / INSPECTION
- Currently licensed & registered in California (Clear. transferable title)
- Passed recent California safety inspection (proper lights. turn signals. etc. )
MISCELLANEOUS GENERAL INFORMATION
• We have a number of additional. detailed photographs but are only able to show 100~ on our listings. Please let us know if we can provide additional detailed photos of any part of the NSX-T.
• We have been shipping vehicles for years and have established excellent contacts that are not only high quality but very price competitive. We do not use brokers. terminal shipping or other discount methods. Call us or email for a quote directly to your home or office. We are often able to obtain quality enclosed transportation (the kind of travel this car deserves) for the cost of open shipping.
• As with virtually all collector/specialty vehicles. we find that parts and resources are readily available for this (and most every vehicle). thanks in large part to the Internet!
• In addition to the purchase price of the vehicle. California buyers will be subject to sales tax. documentation fee. DMV transfer fees and license/registration. Out-of-state buyers will be responsible for the purchase price of the vehicle and any local taxes/fees will be the purchaser's responsibility to pay in their respective state. IMPORTANT NOTE: If the vehicle is delivered or driven in California and driven on California roads. sales-tax. license registration and transfer fees will be assessed per California law.
• While we encourage telephone calls to discuss this vehicle in greater detail. Also. if you would prefer that we call you to answer any questions about the vehicle; shipping alternatives. etc. please e-mail us with your telephone number and will gladly get back in touch with you.
• As with any collectible vehicle of this vintage we are unable to provide a warranty or guarantee of condition. However. we make every effort to accurately represent our vehicles. and highlight both positive items as well as areas that require attention. We ask that prospective buyers consider our eBay history/feedback. standing in the community. length of time in business. and other factors when purchasing a collectible vehicle from Classic Cars Ltd.
• Please keep in mind that minor cosmetic issues/flaws may be present on every vehicle (regardless of cost) including small chips. nicks. scratches. etc. that can be seen on even the best restoration. or even a relatively new. used "pre-owned" vehicle. Also. ownership of a collectible / specialty vehicle is more enjoyable if the owner is familiar with the "realities" of these unique cars. Unlike more modern day vehicles. these cars require regular. ongoing care/maintenance and some mechanical knowledge. patience. and understanding can make the experience considerably more pleasant. That said. collector / "specialty" car owners will tell you (emphatically) that they love their cars and wouldn't trade them for anything!!
• The information contained in this description is believed to be accurate but. in some instances. has been provided by the car's owner / owners or outside sources. As a result. we are unable to guarantee the accuracy of the information. We encourage verification of "numbers" and significant data prior to the purchase of any collector vehicle that you are considering.
PURCHASING A COLLECTOR VEHICLE - THINGS TO CONSIDER
• As always. we recommend that you carefully review the seller's background of any collector car being sold over the Internet. We believe that it is important to ask yourself a number of questions including. but not limited to:
• How long have they been in business?
• How much experience do they have with collector cars?
• How many positive collector car vehicle sales have completed (positive eBay feedback)?
• How detailed/complete is the description of the vehicle?
• Do the photos show details of the interior. exterior. top. chrome. etc. or are they simply "Glamour Shots" taken from a distance?
• Does the seller have a Surety Bond to protect the financial transaction?
• What about insurance. licensing by the state. and a local business license?
• Does the seller (if a business) have any DMV (Motor Vehicle) complaints and/or other history of legal action. grievances?
• Does the seller enjoy a favorable local and national/international reputation?
• Can the seller assist with funding sources. transport and out of state/country sales?
ABOUT CLASSIC CARS LTD.
• Classic Cars Ltd. has been in the same. small. California town for over 24 years. We operate a small "brick & mortar". indoor showroom. and specialize in the sale. consignment. and purchase of sports. high performance and specialty vehicles of all types. We have a particular interest in sports cars and unique vehicles.
• The majority of our vehicles come from local. private owners and collectors. and many were sold new in California. We appreciate that rust free cars. with excellent documentation and history are especially attractive to our buyers both locally. and around the country. As a result. we do not purchase our collectible cars from "distressed" sales. such as wholesale auctions. salvage sales. or lien sales. We do not sell vehicles with salvage titles. or those that have a history of significant accident damage or repair.
• Please review our feedback on eBay (user name Never22Many) representing over 920+ positive transactions to buyers all over the United States / World.
• We are fully insured. bonded. and licensed for collector car sales all over the United States/World.
• Classic Cars Ltd. carries a $50. 00 Surety bond to cover financial transactions
• We enjoy excellent relationships with a number of transport companies and. as a result. can often times obtain preferred pricing for vehicle shipping. Please give us a call and we will be glad to refer you to suitable transport companies. Needless to say. we would recommend a quality. enclosed transporter that is experience with moving high quality. collectible cars.
• We frequently sell vehicles to out of State / out of country buyers. and will be glad to provide references for buyers in your area.
Thank you. br>
Classic Cars Ltd.
Body Type / Style:T-Top Exterior Color:Berlina Black Interior Color:Black Engine:V6 Transmission: 5 Speed Manual Mileage:13998 Drive:Rear Doors:2
4-Wheel Disc Brakes
California Lic & Reg
Clear Title Included
Dual Side Mirrors
Factory Air Conditioning
Factory Bucket Seats
Factory Center Console
Factory Dual Exhaust
Matching Numbers Engine
Matching Numbers Transmission
Meets All USA Standards
Original Jack & Tools
Rear Window Defogger
Runs / Drives Very Well
13. 98 MILES!
Clean CarFax - No Accident Damage
Truly Striking in "Triple Black"
No Dents or Dings
Licensed & Registered in California
Tinted Windows (Removable)
3M Protection on Lights
Dealer Added Front 3M Protection
Factory Damage Free Wheels
Fully Functional Electrical System
NO Rock Chips
Removable Targa Top
Immaculate Interior - Smells New!
Plastic on Door Sills!
VIN #s'All Match
No Modifications - Factory Clean
Original Books / Delivery Information
Additional Factory Brochures
Repair Records / Maintenance
Stunning. Simply Stunning!
Terms & Conditions
Buyers outside of California will be responsible for a $195. 00 fee for processing/administration. The charge will apply if the vehicle is purchased through ebay or before or after the auction. directly through Classic Cars Ltd.
The vehicle is listed for sale elsewhere. We reserve the right to end the auction at anytime. We will be glad to discuss details of a "pre-auction" purchase (925) 846 1451.
Inspections of vehicles are encouraged but (by appointment only) must be completed within 24 hours of the end of the auction.
Out of state buyers are responsible for the high bid and any shipping costs. California buyers are subject to the appropriate sales tax. DMV transfer. and fees associated with the purchase of any used vehicle sale in the state of California.
To avoid shipping the title with the car to our out of state buyers. we mail the title via Priority Mail.
While shipping and transportation costs (if appropriate) are the responsibility of the winning bidder. we can assist with locating a suitable transporter. We regularly ship cars all over the USA/World. and can often times locate very competitive rates for transporting vehicles door to door. to a local terminal. enclosed. open. etc. Please call us for specific information/rates to your location.
We meet some great people and fellow enthusiasts. and only rarely do we have problems with non-paying bidders. Please be certain that you are prepared to buy the car if you bid. or call us at 925-846-1451 before the end of the auction if we can answer any questions. If you have a "sunglass" rating or fewer than 10 feedback ratings on eBay. please call us before you bid so that we can discuss the bidding process. etc. If we do not hear from you. we reserve the right to delete your bid.
Thank You & Happy Bidding
Classic Cars Ltd.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $21,980.002014 Kia Optima SX TURBO PREM TECH PANO ROOF NAV
price: $15,000.002008 Cadillac Escalade
price: $62,120.002017 Mercedes-Benz C-Class AMG C43 4MATIC Sedan
price: $22,999.002010 Ford F-250 XL
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|