1971 Chevrolet Corvette
Sale price: $32,200.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||7.4L 454Cu. In. V8 GAS Naturally Aspirated|
|Trim:||Base Coupe 2-Door|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1971 Chevrolet Corvette for sale
Current customer rating: (58 votes) based on
- Frame off done a number of years ago.
- Took 3rd place in recent corvette car show.
- Birdcage was replaced. Zero rust.
- Very little rust inside and out. A little surface rust is visible is some places.
- Everything works. except the Odometer.
- All New brakes. O-ring calipers. Master Cyl. booster. hoses.
- New vacuum lines under hood. New head light and wiper door actuators. Original vacuum cans.
- New windshield.
- Rebuilt engine. slight cam. Runs good and strong.
- MSD billet distributor and ignition box.
- Holley Street Avenger 770 carb. Edelbrock performer manifold. Hooker headers.
- New 3” exhaust with Flowmaster Delteflow 40.
- Mostly new interior. New Door panels. carpet and heat barrier.
- AC vent door rebuilt using new gasket and correct pop rivets.
- New digital stereo. USB and mp3 player.
- Glove box and store bin restored. new doors and hardware.
- New DeWitts Radiator. Stewart Water Pump. all new hoses. Correctly calibrated temp sender. Never overheats.
- AC completely rebuilt. Converted to 134R with re-calibrated controller. Blows cold. Tried to restore system to original as possible. including every nut. screw. and clamp. Spent many hours straightening every fin on the condenser.
- New front control arms and springs.
- New rear spring. finished to factory color.
- New rear control arms and bushings.
- Have original hood and radiator. Hood still has original paint.
- Have correct date coded intake manifold.
- Have correct date coded jack.
- Correct replacement steering coupler. with correct embedded wire mesh so the horn works.
- Wipers and door rebuilt and works correctly. even windshield washer.
- New door latches. All latch hardware refinished.
- Door glass tracks rebuilt or refinished. new rollers. etc.
- Polished T Top trim pieces.
- Color is not 100% original. Original color was Sunflower Yellow. Interior is correct.
- Missing factory carb. water pump. alternator. intake and exhaust manifolds
- Some drips on paint on lower body. I can't tell if it's the paint or drips of fiberglass.
- Scratch on wiper door. Has been touched up.
- Transmission leaks at front counter shaft bushing. Although this just started after switching to synthetic. Trans works fine. but could use a rebuild.
- Rear end half shaft yoke thrust bushings are worn. Needs to be rebuilt.
- Exhaust is misaligned and hits the underside a bit.
- Windshield trim clips are loose and the top windshield trim pops off sometimes. Windshield needs to be removed to replace trim clips.
- Drivers side floor board has a crack. It was previously repaired. but still needs some minor repairs. Doesn't affect seat.
- Doors do not have correct black paint in front section.
- Steering box leaks grease. Could use a rebuild.
PM me for more pictures.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Chevrolet cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $10,500.001977 Chevrolet Corvette Corvette
price: $14,000.001973 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
price: $5,000.00Chevrolet : El Camino classic
price: $79,900.001957 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210
|1968 Chevrolet Camaro||4||$44,995.00|
|1969 Chevrolet Camaro||2||$59,900.00|
|1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/150/210||2||$44,900.00|
|Chevrolet: Chevelle Coupe||12||$C $99,517.00|
|1975 Chevrolet Monte Carlo||21||$22,500.00|
|1968 Chevrolet Corvette||6||$36,500.00|
|1967 Chevrolet Camaro||12||$20,000.00|
|1975 Chevrolet Caprice||4||$36,995.00|
|1985 Chevrolet Blazer K5 Silverado||4||$16,995.00|
|1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo||4||$47,995.00|
|1971 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS 454||4||$32,995.00|
|1956 Chevrolet Nomad Restomod||4||$82,995.00|
|1973 Chevrolet Nova||4||$24,995.00|
|1976 Chevrolet Nova Concours||4||$17,995.00|
|1971 Chevrolet Nova --||12||$19,000.00|
|1985 Chevrolet El Camino SS||4||$21,995.00|
|1965 Chevrolet Malibu||4||$29,995.00|
|1988 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS||4||$17,995.00|
|1959 Chevrolet El Camino||4||$29,995.00|
|1971 Chevrolet El Camino||4||$25,995.00|