Low miles with original paint, 4-speed and hard top, Heritage certificate
Sale price: $72,987.00 make an offer
Last update: 27.08.2013
Price trends for this listing:
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
Low miles with original paint, 4-speed and hard top, Heritage certificate for sale
I have been collecting Jaguar e-type for over 30 years and rarely have I had an e-type that has me this excited. The car only has 26K original miles. The color combination of Greensand with green interior is original and very rare. I've owned many e-type in the traditional colors (red. silver. BRG. white. etc) and it is refreshing seeing one in a color that makes it stand out in the crowd. The paint is mostly original with the
exception of the bonnet which was repainted some time ago. The interior was redone within the last 3 years to very high standards. Chrome. glass. wire wheels and tires are excellent. Black soft top is in excellent condition. Includes the rare removable hardtop. To top it off the car has the manual gearbox instead of the slush box.
This is an unmolested e-type that has been very well maintained. Some sensible upgrades were done which greatly improve the car's reliability and driving pleasure.
- a more efficient aluminum radiator was installed (which keeps the car cool)
- the rear differential was changed to 2. 88. This reduces the RPMs at higher speeds and makes highway driving much more pleasant
- upgraded ignition system. The original Lucas system is known to fail. This ignition looks like the original but the guts are upgraded
- Steering rack was rebuilt with better seals (they are known to leak)
- Front brake calipers replaced
- All 26 cooling hoses were recently replaced (this is a job that many people neglect to do since it is time consuming)
- Air conditioner was recently serviced with new compressor seals. dryer. etc. AC works fine.
- All five tires are practically new
- New clutch (pressure plate. disc. etc)
- New brake master and booster
- The ugly USA bumpers were replaced with the bumpers used on the European delivery cars. I just HATE those big rubber bumpers that USA delivered cars were forced to use. This car has the bumpers it was designed to use. and in my opinion looks so much cleaner. The car has bumper guards which I removed as I think it looks less cluttered without them. The bumper guards were a dealer option and many people had them installed when the cars were new. It comes with the guards in case you prefer to have them on.
The car was featured on the July/Aug 2012 cover of the Jaguar Journal magazine. a copy comes with the car. Includes the jack in the bag. tool kit. knock off hammer and tool. boot cover. owner's manual. Heritage Certificate. service receipts and service manual.
This car is one of those rare finds with just the right amount of patina yet has been recently attended and sorted out to enjoy. The type of car where you just put the key in . and drive.
You should see a photo collage above this description which contains additional photos. Some computers and most mobile devices are not Adobe Flash enabled and will not show the collage. If that is the case. try viewing this auction on a different computer. If the first few images are green. press your browser's refresh key and that should fix it. There is an icon on the bottom right of the collage that will display the images full screen.
Feel free to call me if you have questions: 770-998-0923 Ivan
Terms of Sale
Buyer is responsible for shipping and insurance costs.
Please only serious bidders. I have described the above mentioned vehicle to the best of my ability. However. with all pre-owned automobiles. the condition is subjective. so I recommend that the potential buyer inspects as well as test drives the vehicle before finalizing purchase.
NO BIDDERS WITH ZERO OR NEGATIVE FEEDBACK WITHOUT FIRST CHECKING WITH ME!
THIS VEHICLE IS BEING ADVERTISED ELSEWHERE AND COULD BE SOLD BEFORE THE AUCTION HAS COMPLETED. I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THE AUCTION AT ANY TIME.
I realize buying a car based on a few photos on an internet auction may carry some risks. I want to make sure the buyer feels comfortable with his/her purchase. I will promptly respond to e-mail questions.
- $1. 00 deposit 24 hours after the end of the auction. Paypal is accepted for the deposit
- Balance to be paid via bank wire within 5 days of end of auction
- Seller reserves the right to end auction prior to its end.
- If the vehicle is not as represented upon personal inspection. I will promptly refund your deposit. No refund after final Bill of Sale is signed.
- I always strongly encourage a pre-purchase inspection before making final payment.
My intent is for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase! Please check my eBay rating
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Jaguar cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $9,995.001989 Jaguar XJS V12 Coupe
price: $US $52,500.001971 Jaguar E-Type Series II
price: $28,900.00Jaguar : XK 150 Fixed Head Coupe
price: $87,700.00Jaguar : E-Type Series II
|1988 Jaguar XJS Coupe Ft Myers FL||1||$17,900.00|
|1970 Jaguar XK||12||$79,995.00|
|1967 Jaguar Other||1||$179,951.00|
|1967 Jaguar Other --||21||$16,900.00|
|1987 Jaguar XJS||15||$US $6,060.00|
|1966 Jaguar E-Type||21||$US $95,000.00|
|1960 Jaguar MKII MKII||21||$73,995.00|
|1967 Jaguar E-Type Series I||21||$US $25,100.00|
|1968 Jaguar E-Type||21||$US $12,000.00|
|1954 Jaguar XK||12||$109,900.00|
|1967 Jaguar XK||13||$13,500.00|
|Jaguar 420G 1970||9||$3,000.00|
|1980 Jaguar Series 3 XJ6 4.2||12||$12,990.00|
|Jaguar Daimler V12 Sovereign Jag 1982||12||$6,600.00|
|1973 Jaguar XJC 5.3 V-12 FI Coupe. Unused for 24 yrs. Full Restoration required,||12||$3,600.00|
|1960 Jaguar Other||21||$US $5,000.00|
|1969 Jaguar E Type --||12||$75,000.00|
|1986 Jaguar XJ6||21||$6,500.00|
|1975 Jaguar XJ6||5||$US $12,500.00|
|1969 Jaguar E-Type||21||$US $24,100.00|