1984 Audi UrQuattro quattro, rally sport 20vt AAN 6-speed 336whp
Sale price: $11,634.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1984 Audi UrQuattro quattro, rally sport 20vt AAN 6-speed 336whp for sale
This particular car is 1984 Canadian market vehicle. one of only 17 imported into the country in that year. As with many Canadian cars this is a non –sunroof car.
The car has undergone major body restoration in 1997 with a $10. 00 paintjob at Marks Motors in Ottawa. since then it sat unfinished in a garage till 2009. This is when I purchased the beautifully painted shell and all of the other parts with intention of finishing the project. The next 2 year I spent building the car. Process is documented on Motorgeek project page
The purpose was to build a car that is stock looking from the outside. but with new mechanicals and upgraded performance.
Here are the specs
- AAN engine rebuild with;
- Scat rods
- RS2 connecting rod bearings
- 034 coated main bearings
- ARP hardware all around
- Stock pistons and compression
- New gaskets and seals all round
- Cylinder head rebuild with:
- 034 Titanium Valve Spring retainers
- 034 HD Valve springs
- 034 Lightweight Valve lifters
- 034 High Output coil kit
- 034 Aluminum radiator
- New valve seals.
- 7A cams.
- Wagner Sport EVO exhaust manifold
- MTM intake manifold
- FMIC 28x9x2. 5
- Gerrett GT3071r turbo with 3" V-band hotside.
- Controlling it is VEMS ECU via S2 ABY engine harness
- Fully restored. blasted and powder coated sub frames. struts. control arms.
- New front and rear tie rod assemblies
- New ball joints. front/back (20v RR front)
- New bushings (alloy subframe. nylon control arm).
- New Bilstein HD shocks all around
- New Eibach (Sportwheel special) springs
- Compbrake solid strut mounts all around
- B4 upper strut brace
- G60 calipers. with new matching rotors and pads.
- Fully rebuilt (including carriers) rear UrS calipers. pads and new UrS rotors
- SS flex lines all around with ATE SuperBlue fluid
- Stock MC and new proportioning valve.
- All brake shields powder coated.
- New OEM hard lines all around.
- 01E TDI 6-speed gearbox (DQT)
- 7A flywheel
- Southbend Stage 4+ Clutch kit
- 4. 11 big rear end with new large seal.
- Orignal 1984 dash
- 4kq brown carpet in excellent shape
- Original seats reconditioned with Letherique products
- Euro Ur-q Green digidash with brand new OEM 20v harness
- B3 tripple gauges in the center console
- Brand new OEM radio
- Audi quattro 20v RR steering wheel
- Original 8” Ronal wheels with new Yokohama ES100 tires
- European bumpers
- New original H4 and H1 headlights (quad) with like new bezels
- Fibreglass rear trunk lid.
- New Fuba manual antenna
- Proper pin striping. door rings and trunk decals
- OEM Yellow (French) fog lights
The car was then taken to Montreal to be tuned on a 4-wheel dynamometer. Video from the tuning process can be seen here.
Result is 336 whp (at the wheels) which is approx 420 hp at the crankshaft and 380 ft*lbs of torque. In metric that is about 310kw and 515NM.
Needless to say it is fast. It is also tuned for economy while cruising and with the TDI gearbox it averaged 8. 2l/100km on the last trip to Carlisle PA.
I have receipts totalling over $25. 00 in parts alone to build this project.
Car has been shown in many national and international events since 2011 when it was finished. Since restoration it has covered only 13. 00km and is ready to do many more for the lucky new owner. I also have the original North American bumpers which I can provide with the car.
Please contact me with more questions.
I accept bank transfers or cash on pickup only. 10% deposit 24 hours after auction's end. Shipping can be arranged and is approx. 1500 Euro to a port in Germany.
Thank you and good luck bidding.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:from Patrick McCaffrey, dated 23 july 2014
Hello, i have found your 1984 ur quattro online and i am very interested in your vehicle. Please contact me my email, call, or text email@example.com cell phone 2017256685. Thank you
Other classic Audi cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $US $1,200.001985 Volkswagen Golf
price: $9,898.001962 Ford Thunderbird coupe
price: $15,995.001989 Porsche 944
price: $21,995.001986 Mercedes-Benz 500-Series SL
|1965 Chevrolet C-10 --||21||$14,995.00|
|1989 Porsche 944||4||$14,995.00|
|1986 Audi 5000 Quattro||9||$US $2,000.00|
|1987 Audi Coupe||21||$3,000.00|
|1978 Chevrolet El Camino||12||$US $4,000.00|
|1986 Mercedes-Benz E-Class||9||$7,750.00|
|1989 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class||21||$14,977.00|
|1965 Chevrolet C-10 --||21||$14,500.00|
|1980 Pontiac Trans Am Bandit Edition 6.6L||21||$27,995.00|
|1979 Volkswagen Specialty 4 Wheel Drive Iltis||10||$US $6,500.00|
|1987 Audi Coupe||21||$3,500.00|
|1987 Porsche 924||21||$US $6,000.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||21||$39,990.00|
|1989 Porsche 944||4||$14,995.00|
|Audi 5000S/ 5000CS Manual 1984-1988||8||$89.99|
|1984 Porsche 944||21||$US $6,601.00|
|1978 Chevrolet El Camino||12||$US $3,900.00|
|1979 Volkswagen Thing||10||$US $5,000.00|
|1969 Ford Mustang Grande Hardtop||21||$17,995.00|
|1965 Chevrolet C-10 --||21||$16,995.00|