1985 Saab 900 SPG
Sale price: $5,000.00 make an offer
Last update: 07.10.2016
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||2.0L 1985CC l4 GAS DOHC Turbocharged|
|Trim:||Turbo Hatchback 2-Door|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1985 Saab 900 SPG for sale
Current customer rating: (34 votes) based on
As far as full disclosure: This car passed safety and emission inspection last year. It runs well once it is warmed up. but it struggles when it is cold. My mechanic said that he thinks that it has a vacuum hose leak somewhere. but I fell on hard times and couldn't afford to pay him to find it and fix it. It has a cracked windshield. It does not have a radio. The seats and interior plastic are all sun worn and cracked. There are some dings and scratches on the exterior body. Some of the interior paneling is loose. The A/C does not work; I was told that it needs a new compressor.
History: I have owned it for 2 years and purchased it from a good friend who owned it for many. many years but was not the original owner. Both he and I have taken great care of it as far as maintenance. regular oil changes. TLC. etc. That's all the history I know about it.
Shippin and Payment:
Buyer responsible for vehicle pick-up or shipping
Deposit of US $500. 00 within 48 hours of auction close Immediate deposit is required for Buy It Now Full payment is required within 7 days of auction close
If you have any questions please email us or call us prior to placing your bid
TERMS OF SALE
1. Placing a Bid: By bidding on or buying this vehicle you are entering into a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle and you agree to abide by all terms of sale set forth herein.
2. Vehicle Representation: Although we describe all our vehicles to the best of our abilities. it is still possible that we may have unintentionally made an error or left some information out. Please keep in mind that used vehicles may have typical dings and scratches inherent for their year and mileage. Interior wear should also be considered depending on the vehicle's year and mileage. Opinions and expectations can vary. so please contact us if you have any questions or concerns regarding the condition of this vehicle. Used cars may not come with all of the original books. keys or accessories. Please review all photos carefully and if there is anything you are not sure about. ask questions prior to bidding. We are not responsible for errors or omissions in our listings. The mileage may be different than advertised due to test drives and demos.
3. Vehicle Inspection: We welcome and encourage potential buyers to inspect the vehicle but such inspections must be conducted prior to completion of this auction/sale. This vehicle is available for inspection at any reasonable time. If you choose to have the inspection done by a licensed professional. you must do so at your own expense and at our location. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle. and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value based solely upon that judgment. Furthermore. it will be assumed that you have inspected this vehicle fully if you have placed the bid or sent in your deposit.
4. Financing: If you are planning to finance this vehicle through a lending institution. you must secure the loan prior to bidding. Secure all finances and be able to follow through with the payment before you bid. Please do not call us for financing help. we do not provide financing.
5. Warranty: Unless stated otherwise. this vehicle is being sold “as is”. "where is"and with clear title with all faults and possible defects. No representations or warranties are made by seller. either express or implied. including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchant ability or fitness for a particular purpose. Nor are any representations or warranties relied upon by bidders in making bids. We are not the first owners of this vehicle and therefore cannot guarantee history. condition. reliability. mileage. title. salvage/history of salvage. function or performance of the vehicle. You are only buying what we have. Manufacturer's warranties may still apply. You may chose to purchase extended warranty from any aftermarket warranty company that can be found online.
6. Vehicle Transportation: Buyer is responsible for shipping and/or pickup of the vehicle. All shipping charges are the buyer's responsibility. We will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage. Shipping companies have insurance policies that protect buyers against damage. If you choose to pickup the vehicle yourself. you would have to take care of your own temporary plates. We do not provide any. nor do we help you in obtaining them. We do not meet customers at our local airport. closest airport to us is Salt Lake City. UT.
7. Payment Information: If you are the winning bidder/buyer. you must contact us within 24 hours of winning the auction or getting invoice to set up payment arrangements. We require a 500 dollars non-refundable deposit within twenty-four (24) hours. This deposit can be made through PayPal (Paypal deposit is used to place a hold on the car. it will be refunded back to PayPal. once the car is Paid in full. Usually this is done with in 1-2 days after the car is paid in full). In the alternative. you can make your deposit Cash in person or Bank wire transfer. If the deposit is not received within the required time frame and alternative arrangements were not made. we reserve the right to make the vehicle available for sale to another buyer. The remaining balance is due within 5 calendar days of making the deposit. We reserve the right to keep your deposit and resell the vehicle to another buyer if final payment is not received within 5 calendar days. As final payment for the vehicle. we will accept a certified bank check. bank loan check. wire transfer. or cash. We will not release the vehicle and/or title until funds clear. If you pay cash. you can pickup the vehicle immediately. If you pay by wire transfer the vehicle will be available for pickup once funds are available in our account. If you pay by bank check. you will have to wait nine (9) business days until the funds clear.
8. Title Information: We will only release the title once the full payment for the vehicle has been recieved.
9. Bidder's Age: You must be 18 years of age or older to bid/purchase.
10. Storage Terms: Once the auction/sale completed. we will store the vehicle free of charge for six (6) calendar days and at 20 dollars per day after that until the payment is made in full. Once the payment has been made. the vehicle will be stored free of charge for ten (10) calendar days and at 20 dollars per day after that.
11. Choice of Law & Forum: Buyer agrees that in the event any dispute shall arise. it will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Utah and litigated in Morgan County. By bidding on this auction/sale buyer consents to service by certified mail.
12. Miscellaneous: We reserve the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction/sale. In order to protect the integrity of this auction/deal. buyers with zero or negative feedback must contact us prior to bidding. We reserve the right to cancel any and all bids at our discretion and end the auction early in the event the vehicle is sold locally prior to the end of the auction. we shall not be held liable for such cancellations.
13. Not responsible for Typographical errors. if you are not sure about something just ask us.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Morgan cars offered via internet auctions:
price: £39,950.00Morgan PLUS FOUR 2 seater
price: £16,000.00Morgan 4/4
price: £16,950.00Morgan 4/4 2.0 TwinCam Historic Race/Competition Car Project
price: £24,500.00V8 MORGAN CLASSIC RPI Engineering Projects - Development Car 1998 Mog Gomog V8
|Morgan: Plus Four 4/4||7||$C $35,000.00|
|1939 Packard||6||$US $55,600.00|
|1965 Shelby 289FIA||19||$124,900.00|
|1967 Morgan Plus Four||21||$US $26,200.00|
|1957 Morgan Plus Four||8||$US $14,100.00|
|1961 Morgan 4/4||9||$US $20,000.00|
|1968 Chevrolet Camaro RS||20||$28,500.00|
|1965 Jeep CJ cj6||10||$US $3,705.00|
|1961 Morgan 4/4||9||$US $20,000.00|
|1965 Morgan Plus Four||12||$33,500.00|
|1937 Ford Other||21||$49,995.00|
|1960 Morgan Plus Four||14||$US $3,550.00|
|1980 Morgan Plus Four||15||$35,000.00|
|Morgan 4/4 1600 4 seater||2||£15,950.00|
|1965 Shelby 289FIA||19||$129,900.00|
|1966 Morgan Plus 4||12||$37,995.00|
|1962 Morgan Plus Four||11||$59,999.00|
|Morgan Plus 4 'Flat Rad'||6||£29,950.00|
|Morgan: Plus Four||19||$C $49,900.00|
|Morgan: Plus Four 4/4||7||$C $35,000.00|