1994 Toyota Land Cruiser
Sale price: $US $10,300.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||4.5L 4477CC l6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated|
|Safety Features:||Anti-Lock Brakes|
|Trim:||Base Sport Utility 4-Door|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1994 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale
Current customer rating: (87 votes) based on
1) While I appreciate any interest and offers. I am not interested in wholesaling the truck. I have a lot of money invested in bringing this truck up to daily driver/reliability status. NO corners were cut and it is all documented. If you're looking for a $12. 00 truck. this isn't it. It doesn't look. drive. or operate as a $12. 00 truck does. You get what you pay for. Quality labor and parts are expensive! And. so is starting with a solid truck.
2) There are no rust issues to be aware of. I was told it was always garage kept and never taken off-road. Judging by it's phenomenal condition. I believe this is accurate. The Toyota Service Tech echoed the same. There is a little surface rust on the horn assembly and the rear hatch handle. That's all I have ever seen. It has been gone through top to bottom and no one has seen anything to be concerned with.
3) I am not interested in trading for anything else. It is simply for sale.
4) Please do not bid if you're not willing to buy. It's unfair to me as the seller and everyone one else who is serious about purchasing the truck.
5) I intend to list locally at $19. 95 this week. I will end the auction early for a purchase price of $18. 00. I'm not interested in selling for less than that right now.
This is a beautiful example of the venerable Toyota Land Cruiser FJ80 - the last true classic Land Cruiser! Never off-road. but has the very desirable locking front. rear. and center differential that works flawlessly. Full leather. power seats. power locks. power windows. power mirrors. rear heat. and sunroof (that doesn't leak a drop)! The air conditioner blows ice cold air and was confirmed at 45 degrees thanks to a new compressor in May 2016. All carpets. door panels and front and rear seats are very clean in unbelievable condition and are still soft with no tears. The dash is clean with no cracks. The fold down third row seats look unused and are in fantastic condition as well.
I bought this as an extra vehicle as I've always liked the classic Land Cruisers. I wanted it in tip top shape with spare no expense reliability in mind. As such. recent work since May 2016 includes: new front and rear brake pads and all rotors machined. all drive belts replaced. new hood latch. new AC compressor and drier. new spark plugs. wires. cap and rotor. fuel pressure regulator. vacuum intake hoses. air filter. oil and filter change. both oxygen sensors replaced. idler pulley bearings. coolant temperature sensors. new exhaust system (as factory but had to be fabricated from scratch since OEM system is unavailable). all four wheels professionally refinished and new lug nuts. four brand new Michelin tires and four wheel alignment. four new shocks. new towing wiring harness. two new rear hatch shocks. new transmission cooler line. new window tint. and new evaporator canister.
In addition. Toyota of Cool Springs in Franklin. TN recently performed an inspection and drove the truck and confirmed the following was in good working order: vehicle starting and idling. cranking voltage. no unusual noises. pulls. or abnormal drivability issues exist. They inspected all bulbs. mirrors. locks. lights. keys. trim panels. nbsp;gauges. and instrument cluster and confirmed they are in proper working order. They inspected all fluids. belts. brakes. hoses. and filters. They ensured all accessories work correctly such as windows. cigarette lighter. seat adjustments. all suspension components to include shocks and steering linkages. Further. all driveline components were tested and concluded the engine. transmission. differentials. transfer cases. axles. mounts. pumps were in good working order. The AC was tested and blew ice cold at 45 degrees! All work performed is documented and goes with it.
I have personally put over 2. 00 miles on it since the beginning of August 2016 and it has run wonderfully! If you've been looking. you know it's virtually impossible to find one in this condition with such low miles. And. with such a thorough and documented mechanical overhaul. this Land Cruiser is sorted. vetted. and ready to be enjoyed for a long time. I had intended to keep it "forever. but a wonderful yet unintended recent life change is requiring me to sell. Some lucky person is going to benefit from my over-the-top maintenance and get an absolute killer Land Cruiser in the right colors with all the goodies. If you've been watching. prices on these are steadily on the rise. This one is a keeper.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $13,950.002003 Hummer H2
price: $49,980.002015 Chevrolet Tahoe LTZ 4X4 7PASS SUNROOF NAV DVD 22'S
price: $21,999.001993 Ford Mustang 3dr Cobra
price: $US $12,101.001996 Chevrolet Corvette
|2008 Mazda MX-5 Miata MX-5 MIATA GRAND TOURING CONVERTIBLE||13||$10,999.00|
|2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL HTD LEATHER SUNROOF NAV||21||$16,480.00|
|1995 Jaguar XJS||12||$8,995.00|
|1929 Ford Model A||15||$35,995.00|
|1997 Ford F-250 XL 2dr 4WD Standard Cab LB HD||18||$5,900.00|
|2008 Subaru WRX||12||$22,995.00|
|2008 Land Rover Range Rover Sport **Super Charged**||16||$16,996.00|
|2013 Ford E-Series Van||7||$19,750.00|
|2013 Subaru Other Limited||12||$18,942.00|
|1997 Mercedes-Benz 600-Series S600||21||$12,995.00|
|2001 Volvo V70 --||12||$4,975.00|
|2000 Chevrolet Silverado 1500||3||$10,800.00|
|2015 Ford Taurus SHO||4||$26,788.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Traverse FWD 4dr LS w/1LS||11||$30,017.00|
|2017 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT||12||$37,589.00|
|2012 Maserati Gran Turismo C Sport||4||$65,900.00|
|1986 Jeep Cherokee Laredo||19||$US $4,950.00|
|2017 Ford F-150 ROUSH F-150||20||$73,977.00|
|2015 Mercedes-Benz C-Class C300||1||$34,690.00|
|2010 Ford F-250 XLT 4x4 SuperCab LB 6.4L Diesel 4X4 Deleted||21||$24,995.00|