1969 Pontiac GTO
Sale price: $105,000.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Engine:||400ci RA IV|
|Trim:||RA IV 4spd|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1969 Pontiac GTO for sale
This is a RARE 1969 GTO RA IV for sale. It was fully restored and upgraded tastefully recently. I have had this car stored for a few years before restored. and I am presently the second owner. I personally rebuilt . estored and assembled this car for myself. PHS documented and all paperwk with car. All drivetrain components are # matching and rebuilt to high horsepower standards. There are many pics of the build and #'s on this car for access to the buyer by request. I have placed a few here.
The car has all aspects frame off restored and painted Starlight Black with 1969 Red interior. Nothing has been overlooked and it only has about 50miles on restoration since I finished the car. All the best parts were installed with 1969 RA IV (original) 722 heads. stroker 462ci build by butler and 4 spd Muncie built up to handle the 550+ hp. Hotchkiss suspension and 4 wheel disc brakes. Front end upgraded with tubular suspension and HD swaybars front and rear. I built this car as my dream car and every screw and bolt are new and absolutely no rust or leaks. The whole frame was internally epoxy sealed.
The interior is immaculate and upgraded rear view mirror with temp. compass and map lights. Ps/ Pb/Pw/PTrunk. Alarm system with auto fob doorlocks and new tinted glass all around. AC and LED power options are in place. Custom 1969 rally seats and upholstery with GTO headrest logos. Hood Tach. There is not another rare GTO done like this one. Only 712 RA IV's were built in 1969. This is one gorgeous car and too many options to list:
1. 1969 RA IV motor with 722 RA IV Heads and stroker build. Everything ported with RA exhaust and 1969 carb. RA IV pans and hood gear. MSD ignition. March serpentine system. All roller hp cam and roller rockers. Exhaust 2. 5" mandrel bent.
2. Paint and bodywk done with Starlight Blk paint and all chrome redipped/replaced. Hide away headlights all new components and restored. LED driving lights and headlight outlines. RA hood Intake door system converted to electric operation. No one has that but me! Rear deck spoiler. Hood Tach.
3. Interior: Red Legendary Rally vinyl with upgrades to seats and all electrical components. Interior hood red LEDS. Power trunk release. custom seat belts and shifter assembly with console and upgraded 400 watt stereo system on 4 speakers/ two ways with original radio rebuilt also on 4 speakers. Third LED brake light. AC system with original controls. Overhead Map Lights and Pillar pod gauges.
4. Suspension: Front tubular A-Arms and shocks. high energy bushings. PS with all new components/quick ratio box. Rear: Hotchkiss with air shocks and HD sway bar.
5. Rearend: GM original 4:33 converted to 3:36 posi with original casing. Racing axles and all new seals bushings.
6. Transmission: Original 4 spd muncie rebuilt with wide ratio gearing.
7. Wheels/Tires: Chrome aluminum classics F 17x8/R 18x9 with 225/45/17 and 255/45/18
8. Everything fresh and new with nothing overlooked
9. Call or txt if you want to discuss car. 352-857-1827
I would like to sell this car to an individual who appreciates GTO's and is looking for a special car like this one . to keep. Please serious buyers and one on one visits to look at the car. I won't have this to long so call soon guys! I have sold several of my cars I have restored over the years. and all the buyers have contacted me later very pleased. Call me or txt. 352-857-1827. I will give you a DEAL WITHOUT spending auction fees. MAKE AN OFFER!
Do not contact me with Promotional offers
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Hotchkiss cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $16,000.00Nice hugger orange 1972 nova
price: $16,500.001967 Chevrolet Camaro
price: $US $12,900.001989 Pontiac Trans Am Trans Am GTA
price: $US $8,500.001967 Ford Mustang
|1967 Chevrolet C-10||12||$16,500.00|
|1969 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ||21||$US $18,000.00|
|1967 Chevrolet Camaro||12||$59,900.00|
|1967 Chevrolet C-10||12||$15,000.00|
|1969 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ||21||$25,000.00|
|1967 Ford Mustang||11||$US $9,500.00|
|1965 Chevrolet Malibu||21||$22,500.00|
|1969 Chevrolet Camaro --||12||$54,995.00|
|1969 Chevrolet El Camino||21||$45,000.00|
|1967 Ford Mustang||11||$US $8,500.00|
|1968 Chevrolet Camaro||15||$45,500.00|
|1976 Chevrolet Corvette||9||$US $4,550.00|
|1984 Buick Grand National||20||$US $7,601.00|
|1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo||21||$17,750.00|
|1969 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ||21||$26,000.00|
|1970 Chevrolet Chevelle||21||$82,500.00|
|1969 Pontiac Grand Prix SJ||21||$30,000.00|
|1967 Chevrolet Camaro 2 DR COUPE||10||$50,000.00|
|1970 Chevrolet Camaro||21||$US $26,700.00|
|1959 Chevrolet Other Pickups Apache||12||$42,900.00|