1978 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II
Sale price: $24,995.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Model:||Silver Shadow II|
|Engine:||6.75 liter V8|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1978 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II for sale
For sale at Gateway Classic Cars in our St . Louis showroom is a 1978 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II. The Silver Shadow II was introduced in 1977 as a mild update that included rack and pinion steering. redesigned bumpers and the removal of vents beneath the headlamps. The rest of the car still very much resembles the Silver Shadow that was first introduced in 1965. replacing the Silver Cloud. Powering this 1978 model is the well known and reliable 6. 75 liter V8 backed by the smooth shifting Turbo HydraMatic 400 automatic transmission sourced from GM. The smooth ride is thanks to an independent rear suspension and hydraulic self-leveling rear suspension. Of course the supple leather seats make for a comfortable ride as well. Driving a Rolls Royce is like no other. You're not revving up the engine to sound cool or racing cars at stop lights. it's nice and calm transportation with style and class. This fine example is painted in a very classy white paint over a burgundy leather interior with white wall radial tires and body colored hub caps. The A/C has been converted to R-134A and blows cold. has new tires including the spare. new battery. complete brake work. new front and rear shocks. new ball joints and serviced and inspected. Here is a great example of a vintage Rolls Royce that is sure to impress all that lay their eyes on it. For more information on this 1978 Rolls Royce Silver Shadow II. call 618-271-3000 or stop by our St. Louis showroom. To view HD photos and video. visit www. gatewayclassicars. comVehicle Photos: Vehicle Warranty:
This Vehicle is owned by the Company. However. the Company is not making any representations as to the condition. authenticity. mileage or originality of the vehicle. The Company is not issuing any warranties. verbal or written and is not responsible for any omissions or errors in advertising. The Customer is relying solely on his/her own inspection. knowledge and judgment on this vehicle. The Customer has inspected the vehicle. or has had the opportunity to inspect the vehicle. and accepts the vehicle on an AS-IS. WHERE-IS. basis. Seller reserves the right to end the auction at any point in time.Terms and Conditions: Payment Options We accept the following payment methods:
- Cashier's Check/money order
- Cash (in person)
- Personal check (once cleared)
Vehicle Pickup & Shipping All shipping charges are buyer's responsibility. General Terms
How to Purchase:
The easiest way to purchase a vehicle is to give us a call at 618-271-3000 or email us at stlouis@gatewayclassiccars. com
- Bid or send a Best Offer with confidence - call. text or email with any questions before bidding. We want you to know exactly what you're looking at. Just ask us for more pictures or a custom tailored video.
- $1000 deposit needed within 24 hours of offer being accepted.
- A deposit is a commitment to purchase and is non-refundable which is applied to the purchase amount.
- Payment methods: ACH. wire transfer. cashier's check. credit card(3% fee). personal check(10 business days to clear). and of course- cash. PayPal not accepted.
- Signed purchase contracts. cleared payment in full. and a copy of your driver's license will be needed before the vehicle is released.
- Our hours are 9-5pm EST Monday through Saturday.Fees and Taxes
- Taxes are subject to location of vehicle and buyer's place of residency. Buyer is responsible for taxes paid.☎ Call or text "14171" to 618-248-2475 for more information
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Rolls-Royce cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $4,000.001983 Rolls-Royce Silver Spirit/Spur/Dawn
price: £285,000.001919 Silver Ghost with Alpine Eagle Specification
price: $38,750.001978 Rolls-Royce Silver Shadow - Wraith II
price: $1,650,000.00ROLLS ROYCE ROADSTER WORLD'S RAREST.EXOCTIC FRENCH STYLING.MAJOR CONCOURS AWARDS