1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO - 350ci V8 - 700R - CUSTOM TRIM - Chev Mustang Pickup Ford
Sale price: $56,500.00 make an offer
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Number of Doors:||2|
|Vehicle Title:||Clear (most titles)|
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1969 CHEVROLET CAMARO - 350ci V8 - 700R - CUSTOM TRIM - Chev Mustang Pickup Ford for sale
1969 Chevrolet Camaro
- Up for sale I have a nice clean 1969 Chevrolet Camaro. it has a nice tidy 350ci V8. presented very well in a very clean engine bay. It has full MSD ignition. 4-barrel Holley carb. and an alloy intake. It has a 700R 4 speed auto trans. It has a nice set of headers. a new twin exhaust system. it also has a large alloy radiator with thermo fans. a brand new battery and trans cooler. The car runs very nice. the engine feels great and smooth. and sounds tough.
- The body is solid and clean with nice gaps and sharp lines. it was purchased from LA and has spent its entire life in the southern Californian area and as a result the body is nice and dry and clean and rust free. The paint finish is nice and glossy and shows well. the car looks great in the sun and actually has very very faint pearl flames over the front. As shown in the pictures the boot and engine bay have been finished as well as the exterior. the fire wall has been partially shaved which makes it very clean.
- All the chrome work is in fantastic condition. the bumpers and mirrors are brand new.
- The interior of the car is all brand new. with a new headliner. sail panels. kick panels. aftermarket door panels. carpet and sill plates. The seats have been custom trimmed by TMI with very comfortable front buckets and a custom rear bucket design. The original gauges have been replaced with all new aftermarket Auto meter gauges that work great and look great. It has a brand new Lokar floor mount shifter. all headlights. taillights. indicators etc work perfectly as they should.
- The Camaro has a great looking set of new 15”x7” and 15”x8” chrome rally wheels with new original style SS centre caps. It also has brand new Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S semi slick road tyres 235/60/15 and 255/60/15 which are great tyres that look fantastic and very tough.
- This is a very nice and clean 69 Camaro. the price of 69's keeps rising and this is one of the cheapest and best value 69's currently for sale.
- Located on the Gold Coast QLD. happy to ship nation wide or to NZ at buyers expense.
- The car is being sold as is where is with an Australian Import Approval. all deposits are non refundable.
- Please contact Jeremy for extra info. questions. offers or additional pictures on 0451 864 833.
Also published at eBay.com.au
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Chevrolet cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $17,700.00Chevrolet EL Camino in NSW
price: $36,600.001967 Chevrolet Chevelle SS Coupe 396 BIG Block Auto Muscle CAR RED HOT ROD Chev in VIC
price: $20,099.00Corvette Stingray 1974 T TOP
price: $75,000.001972 Chevrolet SS Monaro OUT OF Africa