1965 Shelby Cobra 427 CSX 4000 Aluminum Body
Sale price: $195,000.00 make an offer
Sale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1965 Shelby Cobra 427 CSX 4000 Aluminum Body for sale
Current customer rating: (343 votes) based on
View Our Other ListingsAsk Us A QuestionPrint this listing
1965 Shelby 427 SC CobraVehicle OverviewThis 1965 Shelby 427 SC Cobra is in Silver with Black and Black interior has LESS than 300 miles.
This authentic ALUMINUM bodied 1965 Shelby Cobra CSX4000 continuation series was built by Shelby American.
All parts taken raw from Shelby and assembled from the ground up by Dan Gentil of Finish Line Motorsports. Las Vegas. Nevada.
Assembled using only top of line or aircraft quality parts including Brembo brakes. Facet/Bendix fuel pumps. aircraft quality pressure hoses and fittings. Powder coated frame. Pin drive Halibrand wheels. Correct Cobra 427 seats were used along with proper English wool carpeting.
Motor built by Kevin Kroyer. 460 cu in. 625HP. All alloy. Fuel Injected.
10. 6-1 compression ratio.
Tremec 5 speed.
Some specs on the motor as follows:
- Shelby Aluminum block machined by CNC and prepared by KRE.
- Aluminum heads polished. ported and flow tested by KRE.
- Stainless valves and extreme duty roller valve springs.
- Steel billet crankshaft to KRE specs.
- Carrillo connecting rods to KRE specs.
- JE forged pistons. too steel wrist pins and molly piston rings.
- Hydraulic Roller lifter camshaft and hydraulic roller lifters.
- KRE-T/D racing shaft rocker arm assembly.
- Cro-moly wall tubular pushrods.
- Wet sump oil system with Avaid oil pan.
- Shelby black cast aluminum valve covers and timing covers.
- Shelby aluminum dual plane inlet manifold.
- Edlebrock aluminum high flow water pump with billet aluminum pulley.
- MSD Distributer and plug wires.
- Holly performance 830cfm carburator. reworked to KRE specs.
- Steel Harmonic balancer. and steel crank pulley.
- Alternator with pulley and billet aluminum brackets.
This car is finished in Silver with Black stripes. Impeccable paint. original from new.
The interior is as new. The car has a competition type harness and correct wood-rimmed steering wheel.
This Cobra is in the desirable SC format with no glove box. side pockets or trunk carpet.
Good Year Eagle GT II (P245/60R15 and P295/50R15)
This outstanding car has been completely sorted by the current owner and is road ready. The motor has been machined. fitted and assembled to Kroyer Racing Engines specifications and high standards. The motor has been completely run in. tuned and tested.
California titled as a 1965. registration and SB-100 smog exempt.
A great addition to your collection.
All inspections welcome. We ship world wide.
Contact us at 831. 373. 3131 day or evening. VIN:CSX 4389Condition:Clear TitleTransmission:ManualExterior Color:Silver w/ Black StripesInterior Color:BlackStock No:10889Vehicle Condition:ExcellentMileage:301Warranty:No WarrantyCheck the CARFAX RecordView Other Vehicles
Get Auto FinancingAdditional Photos
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Shelby cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $44,900.001966 Shelby COBRA
price: $119,950.001967 Ford Mustang Fastback
price: $78,300.001967 Shelby GT500
price: $125,000.00Kirkham 289 BRONZE cobra
|1965 Shelby MKII||1||$37,900.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$54,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Factory Five Racing||4||$29,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra 427 ERA||3||$64,995.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Replica||4||$37,995.00|
|1966 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$35,995.00|
|1968 Shelby GT500 --||12||$155,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Backdraft RT3 Replica||21||$69,450.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Mark II FACTORY FIVE RACE CAR||4||$US $21,500.00|
|1969 Shelby GT350||16||$US $35,400.00|
|1965 Shelby ford||8||$28,900.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||19||$US $25,000.00|
|1968 Shelby GT 350||21||$62,000.00|
|1965 Shelby Cobra Factory Five||4||$39,995.00|
|1964 Shelby Daytona Coupe Dan Rose Special||21||$64,995.00|
|1968 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350 Supercharged||12||$64,990.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 GT500||21||$128,995.00|
|1969 Shelby GT500 Factory Air Conditioning||21||$106,995.00|
|1967 Shelby GT500 CSS Continuation Series||21||$299,995.00|