1969 Buick GS California California
Sale price: $8,900.00 make an offer
Pending offersDate: 2021-11-22
Joseph Aponte offered $6500 usd
Car location: LaGrange, Georgia, United StatesSale type: Fixed price listing
Technical specifications, photos and description:
|Got questions?||Ask here!|
Do you like this car?
1969 Buick GS California California for sale
Current customer rating: (26 votes) based on
Clean Georgia title with model listed as GSC
Originally a 350/350, vinyl top, and AC car
Freshly built 468, and muncie 4spd now sit in her
I was told the motor is between 500-600hp and over 500tq. Redline is around 6300rpm.
AC controller and firewall parts are all there.
I purchased a few months ago and began adding to it. All of these parts have less than 500 miles on them
- changed oil (still had break in oil in it)
- 4 wheel disc brakes (396.com)
- Radiator ( Be Cool)
- dual electric fans
- Power Steering pump ( Tuff Stuff)
- Holley Sniper EFI system with touchscreen monitor
- Holley Sniper Valve Covers
- Holley Breather
- Secret Audio hideaway unit. (BT, AM/FM, Sat compatible)
- MMats 4.160 Amp
- JVC Kick panels with 6" speakers
- MMats 6x9s
- Hurst Shifter and linkage
- 18" TSW bronze/black wheels ( 8.5"/9.5")
- Nitto Motivo tires
- vinyl top was deleted and body repair was done where the pillars normally rust on vinyl top cars.
Also going with the car are all parts that were taken off as well as some that were never installed
- Front discs (set that was on it)
- Chrome Valve Covers
- 15" WELD Draglites with almost virgin rubber on them (6.5 front, 8.5 rear)
- Cold Case GM A-body radiator( still in box)
- Factory radiator with shroud
- remaining parts from radio and Sniper system
- 850 Carb and breather
- new GM lock set (ignition, doors, and trunk)
Car was just painted.
It is NOT a show car. However, from 10ft it's a beautiful car.
Items that need to be addressed or finished.
- rear interior panels need to be better secured as they are loose.
- wires for stereo and Sniper system need to be tucked in( leaving as is for new owner to place them where they want.)
- rear 6x9s should be changed to a 4x6 or 5x7 to fit in rear deck openings
- i cut the carpet a little wide around the new shifter (i don't mind, you probably wont either)
- window cranks sometimes fall off ( it is a 53yr old car)
- one of the reak brake lights is out ( 2 for each side so still legal)
- wiring for wiper motor is missing (i dont drive it in the rain)
- Lock set needs to be installed.( ignition works with current set, but doors don't and trunk has been removed already)
-only rust left on the car that i can find are the bolt heads on the trunk arms and the metal around the vent windows. I will include pictures
Car is sold as-is, with no warranty of any kind. Shipping or pickup is on the buyer. For Buy it Now price i will pay for shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.
GA residents will be required to pay sales tax.
https://youtu.be/zBcF02rPm90On Aug-14-21 at 14:14:19 PDT, seller added the following information:
This is not what i would consider a show car. This was built to be a turn key driver's car. you could drive it daily, or put some high end coilovers on and use it for auto cross. I drive her a few times a week around town and to local car shows.
Also published at eBay.com
Want to buy this car?
Comments and questions to the seller:
Other classic Buick cars offered via internet auctions:
price: $11,000.001982 Buick Riviera
price: $8,500.00Buick GM Holden Chev
price: $21,499.001973 Boattail Buick Riviera 455.4
price: $18,000.00Stunner, Rare, Prestine, Clean
|1963 Buick Electra||12||$42,000.00|
|1982 Buick Regal||13||$55,900.00|
|1985 Buick Riviera||12||$11,500.00|
|1954 BUICK Roadmaster Sedan||12||$18,990.00|
|1948 Buick Super||24||$10,100.00|
|1970 Buick Riviera GS||24||$10,000.00|
|1950 Buick Riviera||12||$60,000.00|
|1953 Buick Skylark Convertible||13||$109,995.00|
|1968 Buick Other||24||$15,300.00|
|1988 Buick Reatta||1||$|
|1947 Buick Super Series 50 Convertible||24||$10,100.00|
|1972 Buick Riviera||15||$12,119.72|
|1937 Buick Series 40 Restomod||12||$66,995.00|
|1982 Buick Regal||25||$55,900.00|
|1971 Buick Riviera||24||$36,900.00|
|1922 Buick D-45||8||$39,999.00|
|1969 Buick Riviera||24||$20,500.00|
|1970 Buick Riviera GS||24||$19,100.00|
|1966 Buick Skylark Convertible||24||$15,000.00|
|1967 Buick Other Custom Convertible||12||$34,995.00|